。°。°ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3- ꜰᴀᴛᴇ

Click, click, click. You let out a small sigh of content as your broken nails nap repeatedly on the wood desk. 

It has only been one full week since you've arrived at this elite school, and you were already quite popular in the class. Most of the teens were always surrounding your desk once you got to school, and always had a competition of who would be your partner during projects and such. 

You were flattered, I mean of course you were, no one payed attention to you back at your old school, but at the same time, it was a bit creepy. You could usually see a hint of aggression in some of the males eyes whilst they were discussing who would be your partner. They would say things like, 

'I asked her first!' 

Or, 

'She's mine!" 

just to find out who would help you with a simple homework question. It always seemed suspicious to you, as if they were fighting about something you didn't even know about. Though, you often shrugged it off. I mean, their anger isn't your problem after all, so why bother? 

Back to the present, it was math class and next period was lunch. You were starving. Your stomach was growling, ready to put some food in your mouth. Lunch was your favorite "class", and not just because of the food. It was one of the only times you were able to see Tamaki, Mirio, and Nejire. That group always made you laugh and helped you forget about problems that were going on during class. 

You grip your pencil tightly as your teacher explained homework. In all honesty, you didn't understand a single word Mr. Ectoplasm was saying. 

"I really need a tutor." 

You mumble to yourself. You've been bad at math for a while now. No, scratch that, you've been awful at math for a while now. It always made you have severe migraines by just looking at the equations.  

Class soon ended, leaving you cornered as you attempted to walk out of the classroom. This time, Denki and Shoto were next to you, with Mina, Jirou, Bakugou and Izuku behind you. 

You've talked to all of these teens before, so it wasn't very awkward when they start a conversation with you. 

"You wanna come sit with Kirishima, Bakugou and I at lunch, Y/N?" The electric one asks, un-knowingly blocking off you exit to escape. 

"N-No, sorry... I can't." You stammer, showing a warm smile. You grip onto your clear backpack and flip your hair out of you face. 

"Oh, alright! Well see ya' after lunch then!" He responds nervously, walking away. You express a sound of confusion, before you squeeze back Shoto. The Canadian-haired boy quickly comes up next to your, now walking, body. He stays silent, staring down at the muddy tile floor. He glances up at your calm face a few times without you knowing. 

It was weird, you and Todoroki rarely ever talked, but he was somehow always around you. It was almost as if he just liked being around you area, without having to say a word to you. 

The quiet side of you didn't mind this though. It was actually a bit peaceful when you and the taller male were together. He never tried to ask you personal questions like Izuku does, and he never attempted to make you hang out with him, like Bakugou does. 

Most of the time, he would only silently walk next to you, your arms lightly brushing against each others whenever the hallways were becoming to compact. 

That meant, you would always accidently bump into him once or twice due to your clumsiness. Of course. 

"Hi Y/N!" Midoriya soothed, walking on the opposite side of Shoto. His puppy pupils stare into yours in delight. You feel your hand being grabbed by Todoroki, as you were slowly being drifted behind where he stood. You walk back up, and focus on Deku again.