。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 35- ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ʜɪᴛᴏꜱʜɪ (𝚆𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛)

"D-Deku?!" You yelp, feeling choked by his tight, warm grip around you. He only nods, placing his head in the crook of your neck. Tears fall out of your eyes, soaking yours and Izuku's clothes. 

Luckily, you didn't notice the malicious grin showed on his face.   

"I'm so glad I found you.. L-Look, Kaachan is waiting outside, let's go." He commands, obviously not knowing about the strange tension that you and Bakugou have been sharing. You hesitantly shake your head, pushing off the teen. You knew what the male's were wanting. 

You. 

"..No, no. I-I can't." You mumble, gritting your teeth in fear as you carefully yank away from the other. He allows you to do so, a phony, confused expression plastered on his face. 

"What do you mean, Y/N? Don't you want us to save you?" He asks, a slight frantic tone lacing his sentence. You face away from him, sniffling up the cries beginning to stain on your cheeks and onesie. 

"It's not that. I-It's just that.. I need t-to get home.. by myself." You blurt out, covering your wet eyelids with your knees. Deku sighs, becoming quite agitated with your actions. Though, you didn't realize his sudden determination showing. He kneels down to you, rubbing the cloth on top of your leg. 

"I understand L/N. But we can bring you home. Our home." He reassures, whispering the last part to himself. You reluctantly lift your head, your eyes puffy red. Exhaling, you weakly stand up, with the green haired boy having to grab your arm so you wouldn't fall. A pleased look shows on his face, his exhilarated smile being empathized by the dim light above. 

Now being outside of the darkened basement, you see Katsuki with a torn shirt. Splatters of rose red liquid staining on his clothing and skin. Plus the ironic crimson scar lying on his face. You shudder, which Deku notices, causing him to  quickly giving Bakugou a death-sentencing glare. As you attempt to shake away the green-haired boy's support, his grip only strengthens, almost hurting you.

"B-Bakugou..?" You squeak, noticing the sudden change in his expression. He seemed angry when you first saw him, threatening. But now, he was shocked and happy. Even a faint smile was growing on his lips. It caused you to become more fearful. 

"I'll go get the taxi, then we can bring you home!" Deku sings, seeming more cheerful than, really, anyone should in the moment. That's what you thought, until you watched the harsh nod he gave to Katsuki, and how the angry male returned to gesture. 

They both turn to leave, and you could already hear the quiet whispers shared among the two. 

Whimpering to yourself, you scanned the familiar area, ignoring the endless trembling embracing around your body. Your horror was constant nowadays, and you didn't know when it would end. Would it even end? Maybe you would be stuck this way forever. In a cold sweat, always needing to check behind your back, just in case another person snapped.

Wow, sounds like such a great life to live.  

Suddenly, you feel a touch on your left arm, instantly bringing you back into the timeline. The figure who awoken you was non other that Shinso's assistant, Kenma. Though, he didn't seem calm or empty like he did a few days ago. Instead, he was in a panic, sweating profusely. 

"Y/N, you need to listen to me.." He whispers, his tone sounding quite confident but nervous. You exhale shakily, leaning closer to hear his confession. 

"It's them, the two boys trying to 'save you'. Shinso and the blond hair one fought.. and the angry guy confessed.. a lot of things." Your eyes widen, letting out a squeak for him to continue, he does so.

"He's crazy, L/N. Even crazier than Hitoshi. You can't leave with them." He hisses, Kenma's voice being more broken that before. More terrified. Your mouth goes agape, though no words vacate. You were too shocked, too worried. Instantly, the exit ahead opens, with both of the boys entering. 

Kenma reluctantly grabs your hand, his hazel cat eyes faintly glaring at the males ahead. 

"Y/N, the taxi's on it's way. Come on!" Deku smiles, not yet noticing the protectiveness Kenma was showing. Though, Bakugou saw, and was already clenching his harmed jaw tightly in anger. 

"..Actually, I was planning to bring her home." The, usual, soft voice spoke, except for the slight demand lacing his tone. Izuku's expression turned shocked, his normal warm smile becoming more menacing and horrifying. Instead of responding to the one who objected, he points his attention towards you. 

"L/N, you're really going to trust someone who helped that thing steal you?" He hisses, his emerald irises glaring intensely in rage. You say nothing, but move slowly behind Kenma, signaling your answer. Deku faintly chuckles, stepping away from Bakugou as his crimson eyes dagger into Kenma's. 

"I'll give you one last chance Y/N.. will you be coming with us?" The green-haired male asks, reaching out his hand as the other one begins shooting small explosions out of his. A worried squeak leaves your lips, as you begin to hesitantly walk to them, before the soft-spoken one pulls you back.

"She's not going with you." He grumbles harshly as his words echo around the room. Deku smirks, seeming slightly pleased with his defending statement. 

"Hm.." Izuku starts, twiddling with his fingers in a villainous manner. His tone was low, and he often glanced at Katsuki with a evil grin. He releases a suspenseful sigh, his voice lingering with edge, something you've never heard from him. 

"..Wrong answer."

Suddenly, an large amount of explosion and dust rush around the room, throwing you in the back of a nearby wall. You cough, feeling a large amount of liquid falling out of your mouth. Attempting to open your eyes, you examine the area, seeing nothing except for looming dark grey clouds. 

"Kenma!" You call, your voice scratchy and broken. You try to stand up, but immediately fall you the ground again, your eyes closing softly. 

You were growing unconscious. 

Instantly, you raise your arm and bite into it, slight blood pouring off. You wince in pain, but feel more energy from the sudden pain. Wobbling up, you weakly step around the disappearing room, trying to find that kind male. Though instead, you only fall to the ground, your body aching in pain. 

come on, get up. Get up!

You seemed to be screaming your mind, wishing to see Kenma walking towards you and rescuing you from this tragic life you were experiencing. But, you knew it wouldn't happen. And you finally understood whose fault this all was. Yours.

Small, weak tears float out of your eyes, painting off the ashes from your face. You dig your crying cheeks into your onesie, but suddenly feel someone grabbing your chin, facing your eyes onto theirs. Their touch was cool, causing you to shiver. You couldn't recognize the figure through the grey shadows, though you understood it wasn't someone welcoming.

"Come on my little puppy, let's go home." They whisper, rubbing their fingers through your ash filled hair. 

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"T-They already go to h-her?"

"Yep, but don't worry, I'm sure we can find soon!"

"..Whatever.."

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

・ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ; 35・

・ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ; 1223・

・𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤. 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘!・