。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 44- ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴋᴀᴛꜱᴜᴋɪ

Bakugou didn't enter your room after the negative confrontation. 

It worried you at first, since you thought he was collected something to harm you, or if was creating a plan of some sort. Or perhaps, he finally became bored of you and decided to destroy you on the spot. 

Though, after a while you began to calm down, and actually started feeling pleasant. Which was strange, due to the circumstances you were living in currently. It was raining outside, you could tell by the sprinkling sounds over your head and the loud thunder being heard outside. You enjoyed nights like this, and frankly, you wished there was a window you could see through. 

Instead, all you could do was listen. 

The night became late soon enough, the sun was already hiding away, allowing the moon to shine brightly in the tense air. You were sure Katsuki was going to force starvation on you, since he didn't bring food the night of. Or, maybe he forgot about your needs. He was crazy anyway, so he might've forgotten about your dietary life. 

Most likely, he was sleeping by now, which means you could possibly escape. Or, at least attempt to. 

Standing up, you wipe the tears off your cheeks with your hoodie sleeve, and walk over to the door which seemed to loom over you. The rush of water above grew louder, causing your steps to become, thankfully, more silent. The exit was unlocked, due to Katsuki's strange trust in you. He probably thought you were too scared to actually try and leave. 

Well, jokes on him. 

The door swings open, leading a large, tall staircase up to the ground floor. Taking a nervous sigh, you begin walking up the steps, each crack from the floorboard causing you to flinch in fear. You continue to hesitantly leave your room, before reaching the end of the climb. 

The house looked clean, the crimson stains caused by the two's fight seeming as if it never existed. It smelled pleasant as well, the smell of honey and sweets swaying around your body. The lights were off, though you could still see around you from the full moon's gaze outside. 

You could hear the rain slightly better now, and faint breath coming from one of the rooms. Great, he was no longer conscious. You step towards the door teasing with freedom as you begin to feel slightly giddy. You were about to escape, and be free once again. 

As you curl your fingers and bend the handle, a horrifying realization comes into mind. 

It was locked. 

And of course, the only location that would make sense to find the keys, are in his room. 

You tremble, your eyes shifting to the door with the sleeping male inside. Your breath grows quick as you take a few steps towards it, your body twitching to just give up and run downstairs once again. Maybe letting him win was the only way you could ever live in peace. 

No.

If you stayed, you would never live happily. Mine as well try.  

You wince in fear, sucking in the stern air surrounding you through your teeth. Cracking open the entrance, you see Katsuki sleeping a large bed, his mouth agape as his eyes furrow in fear. His inhales and exhales were quick, and you could see droplets of sweat brushing down his face as he grips onto a oversized teddy bear.

"No, no, no.." He was muttering endlessly, faint cries soaking the bear. Your eyes widen in disbelief, as a portion of yourself feels slightly bad for the male. He continues mumbling to himself, squeezing in your name a few times while he was speaking. You could only gaze, not knowing how paranoid Bakugou could be. 

Taking a small step towards him, you notice how his words became muffled, soon you see his face digging into the stuffed animal's back, which surely represented you. He was trembling nonstop, his arms tightening in horror. 

Who knew that someone who could be so aggressive, was so fearful as well. 

You walk closer, now noticing the silver keys shining on his bedside table. Your eyes light up, as you creep over towards it. Sure, you felt bad for Katsuki. Of course you did, you struggle with nightmares as well, but, wasn't this who chaotic experience his fault?

You smile in victory, as your fingers only graze on the escape tool before being pulled towards your right. You eye your hand in shock, which was being pulled by the wrist of Katsuki's fingers. A worried squeak leaves your mouth as you turn, seeing Bakugou with his crimson irises gazing at you with a new found anger. Though, you noticed a hint of sadness as well. 

He yanks you onto the bed, allowing the wet bear to fall off in the process. Wrapping his arms around you, he leans his mouth nearby your ear, creating a horrifying tension to surround you. 

"Didn't I say I would hurt anyone if you left me? Well, I never changed my mind." He whispers, sending chills throughout your presence. You gaze at the keys, wondering if it was possible to still reach out for them. Katsuki seemed to see this. 

"If you try to grab those, I will turn your hands into ashes." He hisses, his grasp around you staying tight and secure. You whimper, leaning forward which caused your eyes to face the wood flooring. 

"Now.. you're not going to try to escape anymore, are you?" He mutters, a sorrowful voice lingering in his tone. You shake your head aggressively, your body twitching as Bakugou begins holding you the same way with the bear, placing his head on your back, except he seemed a little calmer now, feeling safe next to you. 

The only thing you felt was fear. 

You exhale shakily, wondering if this was it. Would you ever be free from his grasp? He always was one step ahead of you, waiting for you to mess up, before he could threaten you and then strangely attempt to comfort you, which only worked partly. The worst part is how he plays with your mind, making it seem like you were almost there, just about to reach the escape, just to be pulled back again, and start from the beginning. 

Maybe you should give up, maybe this whole 'life plan' wasn't going to work out. 

And that, was when you heard the loud knock on the door. 

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"If you aren't going to help, then leave. It's obvious you don't care anyway."

"You're right, I don't. That's why I let her escape."

"...You what?"

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

・ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ; 44・

・ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ; 1113・

・𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤. 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘!・