。°。°ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4- ɢᴇᴛ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ

You grumble as you walk to the school library once school ended. Izuku texted you a little while ago to collect a study book in the library if they had one. 

You agreed, and now here you are, gazing at a section of books named 'School Purposes.' You sigh, reaching for the only study book that was set on the top shelf. You go on your tip toes, but still couldn't reach that single book. 

Suddenly, another person stretches their hand, and grips onto the idiotic learning manual. You pout with slight relief and anger that someone took the book before you could even lay a finger on it. 

"Hey Y/N, you need this?" A voice coos softly, standing next to you. Your eyes shift to the figure, and you see non other than Eijiro Kirishima. 

You two rarely talked, but knew each others names since you guys have the same friends. You smile, noticing his slight tease. 

"Yep!" You yelp, extending for the manual. He then moves his arm, with book in hand, over his head. You grumble and begin jumping for the book. 

"Hey.. What's the magic word?" He smirks, seeing your attempt to grab the Study book. 

"I'm not five!" You mutter, teasing daggers piercing his eyes. He chuckles, rolls his eyes, and hands you the book, which you open and turn a few pages, causing you to get a papercut. 

"Ow.." You whimper in pain, setting down the evil manual on a nearby table. Kirishima eyes widen, seeing the wound open, leading speckles of blood to exit your vessel. He grabs your finger and pouts, looking at your un-amused face. 

"What's wrong?" You ask, seeing his sad face. 

"...You got hurt.." He mumbles, his ruby irises gazing at the injury. You jerk your finger away and giggle softly. 

"Awe Kiri, I'm okay!" You smile, warmth fading off your face. He sighs, not fully believing you, but he decides to let it go this time. You two check out the book, and head for the door. 

"So, where are you going?" He questions, seeing how you usually take the bus after school. 

"I'm going to Izuku's house to study." You make an idiotic grin, as you and the shark-like boy exit the school building. Kirishima frowns, once again. 

"Oh c'mon, you could've studied with me!" He declared, crossing his arms. You giggle, remembering a moment Katsuki told you about. 

"Didn't you have to study with Bakugou? I don't know if two idiots like us should study together." You laugh, causing him too also. 

"First of all, due to my study session with Bakubro, I'm a whole lot smarter now!" He praises, hands on his hips. You roll your eyes as you two exit school grounds. 

"Well, where are you heading?" You ask. You assumed that Eijiro went back home after school, not to the library. His once smiling, happy presence turns a bit sad, causing awkwardness to flood around him. 

"...I'm on my way to visit my parents. They got in a really bad car accident and are at the hospital right now." He mutters, rubbing the back of his neck. The manly teen's face was scrunched up. You could almost see him trying to hold back tears.

You exhale, grabbing the male's hand. He flinches a bit, but softens, allowing you two to walk together, in silence, hand in hand. 

"Bye Eijiro!" You wave, closing the door of your friends house. You sigh, heading up to Deku's room. 

"Hey Izuk-" You start, immediately being overwhelmed with the amount of All Might merch there was. Posters, action figures, even a clock, were all staring at you, making you shudder. Midoriya is sitting at his desk, fiddling with his pencil.