。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27- ɪɴᴅᴇᴘᴇɴᴅᴇɴᴛ

ℂ𝔸𝕌𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ 𝕎𝕀𝕋ℍ 𝔼ℕ𝕋𝔼ℝ𝕀ℕ𝔾 ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ;

                ・ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ɴᴇᴇᴅʟᴇꜱ

 ・ꜱᴜʙꜱᴛᴀɴᴄᴇꜱ

»»——𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚔!——««

You grumble shakily, squinting against the dim lights showing above your head. You could hear faint murmuring, causing you to instantly shift your head upwards. 

You were sitting at the same dining table from earlier, except your hands were tied into ropes resting behind your back. Shifting slightly, you feel the restraints tightly graze across your skin roughly, making you wince in pain. 

"Oh love, you're awake." A cold voice remarks, stinging in your ears. You tremble, as the Canadian-haired teen walks into eye view. His expression was stern and threating. Not a good sign. You stay quiet, causing a silent tension to surrounded the area around you. 

"Now, now dear, don't be so frightened." He smiles, noticing your horrid features. You shudder, glaring harshly into the crazed male's eyes. 

"W-What do you want Shoto..?" You ask, slight fear lacing your sentence. He simply laughs, placing his chin into his hand as he gazes at you lovingly. 

"I have no idea what you mean Y/N. All I'm doing to protecting you." He soothes, his tone calm but imitating. You scoff quietly, as the urge of rolling your eyes prospered. 

"..I already told you.. I'm-" 

"-Independent. Yes, I know." He spats, cutting your abject off. You sigh, leaning back in the chair, desperately trying not to move your wrist. You understood as soon as Shoto did something insane, your confident would split in half. It seemed he realized that as well. 

"You have no idea how much it pains me to hear you say that. That simple statement." He hisses, rubbing his temples frustrated. You tremble noticing his voice become more rough. More menacing. 

"You know, I've always wondered what did make you so independent. Was it your spirt? Your.. happiness?" He starts, poison circling his sentence. "But then I realized, it was your quirk!" 

"W-What are you i-implying?" You shiver, as Shoto seemed to tower over you suddenly. He taps his fingers on the wooden table endlessly, the sound ringing in your eardrums. He looked so.. calm. Happy even, due to the fact that small giggles escaped his lips in the decapitating silence.

"I'm saying, that I'm going to get rid of your quirk." 

"N-No! Y-You can't do that! I need it, I-I want to be a h-hero.." You scream, pushing your body forward, before quickly being pulled back by the strong ropes. You whimper, your eyes becoming blurred with water. He couldn't. 

"But Y/N, you don't need to be a hero anymore! I'm here to protect you, so there is no point in having a power." He cries, an exhilarated tone exiting his mouth. The taller male's cheeks were pink, as his eyes almost glowed in insanity. He was on the verge of tears as well, though they resembled happiness. 

You shake your head aggressively, aching for him to rethink his whole 'plan'. Just for a moment. 

Todoroki exhales, seeming disappointed that you wouldn't agree with him. Suddenly, he looks off from his gaze, looking to the floor. You raise your head, attempting to spot what he was reaching for, but to no avail. 

"I'll give you two choices, love." He says, his tone low and not as happy anymore. You shudder, biting your lip in fear. He then places two objects onto the dining table. A needle, and a small, orange pilI. You gulp, urging to rub the eye-blocking tears away. 

"Both have the same affect. Erasing your quirk. So, if you don't take the piIl, then I'll give you the needle. Though, the shot is quite painful." Shoto's monotone voice mutters. He pouts, acting as if he was forced to engage in this. 

You definitely didn't want the shot, but you couldn't take the medicine either. So, all you had to do was stall until Dabi came by. Then he would stop Shoto, right? Or, you could untie yourself and sprint out of the situation as well. 

"H-How did you find those?" You mumble nervously, carefully attempting to yank your hand out of the rough restraints. He chuckles sternly, shockingly not seeing your escape action. 

"I have my ways. My brother is a villain after all." He brags, completely glossing over the fact that his brother.. was a villain. You gasp, your hands beginning to twitch rapidly. A large smile forms on Todoroki's lips as he gazes at your horrified posture. 

"Y-You're brother i-is Dabi?!" He nods humming slightly. 

"Mhm, sorry love, did I forget to mention it? So that means, you can't rely on Touya to get you out of this problem." He snarls, pushing the objects closer to your touch. "Now, choose."

Great, so the stitched male saving you was completely out of the question, and unfortunately, you still couldn't get a single hand out of the rope. 

Darn it. 

You exhale shakily, your e/c corneas gazing at the two dangerous objects before you. You close your eyes, attempting to relax your thoughts for a second. To calm your nerves, and remember the memories you long for from before. Before this all happened. Before you arrived at U.A. High School. When you still had trust-worthy, happy friends. Why couldn't you go back?

"Alright. I'll take the piIl.." You mutter, not allowing yourself to see the grinning teen before you. You could hear the chair in front of you move a bit, which, you assumed was the crazed boy exiting his seat. 

"Here's some water incase you need it!" He sings happily, placing a plastic water bottle on the table as he unties the ropes behind you back. Sure, you could teleport out of there right then, but who knows what insane things he would do if he found you. 

He squats down to your level, staring intently at your slowly moving body, which was reaching for the small vitamin. Your hand wouldn't stop trembling, causing the action of grabbing the 'poison' much more difficult. But, you eventually do, and whilst you put the small object in your mouth, you say one final sentence to the male, before slowly passing out. 

"...I can already see your father inside of you."

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"And why do you think I can trust you?"

"Tsk, I don't know! We're both after the same thing aren't we?"

"..I guess. But still, why would I want to share her?"

"You won't. But, at least there would be a chance she would stay with us longer than others. Maybe even forever."

"Hm, continue.."

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

・ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ; 27・

・ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ; 1096・

・𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤. 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘!・