。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 43- ᴄᴏɴꜰᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴ

"Does it sting?" The crimson-eyed male asks, rubbing the alcohol on your wound lightly. You wince at the pain, before controlling yourself slightly and nodding. Bakugou sighs, stopping as he reaches for a napkin to stroke the excess medicine off. 

"Sorry about that.." He mutters under his breath, seeming too nervous to actually apologize for his actions. You shake your head, reassuring him the scratch wasn't his fault. Since, you already knew who the cause was. But, you were not going to share that information yet. 

He sighs, showing sudden disappointment with your silent presence. 

"You have to talk to me eventually." The angered male grumbles harshly, the bags from last night causing his eyes to turn a strange dull. You exhale shakily, as you adjust positions with an uncomfortable atmosphere caving you in. 

"S-Sorry.." You whisper, making Katsuki's head perk up in shock. He smiles faintly, covering his insanity with a general, kind expression. 

"It's fine." He nods, his voice lacing with large amounts of ego as he finally puts a f/c bandage on the wound. He leans back to examine the limb for afar, before crossing his arms in victory. You twist your body carefully, watching as the note from earlier falls even deeper behind you. 

"Now.." The angered male begins, a new, serious tension surrounding the bedroom as he sits on the mattress, adjusting his position to fit comfortably. You raise an eyebrow, already concerned with what Katsuki had to say. He sighs, flicking a h/c strand of hair out of your face. 

"Remember when I asked if you wanted to be my girlfriend?" He continues, causing your expression to turned shocked in seconds. To be honest, you did forget, but there was no way you would say yes to it now. 

You nod reluctantly, watching a devious smile grow on his face. 

"Well, you never answered it. So, what'll it be?" He hisses, his crimson eyes glaring into yours, signaling the answer he wants you to choose. You gulp, the preposition of rolling your eyes showing. 

"..You kidnapped me." 

You bluntly say, placing both of your hands in your lap. Bakugou chuckles, a forged, fake smile plastering on his face. Seeming stunned, his jaw clenching tightly with a stern aggression. 

"So?" He responds, laughing faintly after his question. You raise an eyebrow, confused of why the angered male would see no problem in dating each other. Even though he was your abductor. Of course, you were still sane, and had multiple reasons of why it would be an issue. 

"So, I'm not going to date you! That's a sick thing to do!" You scream, gritting your teeth in anger. Suddenly, Bakugou grasps onto your chin, forcing it to face his eyes as he leans closer. A shocked squeak leaves your lips, a horrified sensation growing inside your body. 

"Don't yell at me. I'm not being harsh, meaning you don't either." He growls, a slight crack lingering in his tone. He was shocked you stood up to him, and honestly, he despised it when you became confident in front of him. He brings your face closer to his, his mouth inches away from your ear, as he coos the final demand in your ear. 

"Now, how about you be the helpless teddy bear I fell in love with~."

Deku rushed down the streets of Japan frantically, the strong wind brushing his forest green hair back. The sun glared down onto him, reflecting his emerald irises onto the sky. The air's hue was a light baby blue with fluffy clouds dancing around him. It was only something you would see in cartoons. Though, he wasn't paying attention towards the perfect landscape. 

Instead, he was in a rush to the Police Station, becoming ready to make a despicable act. As soon as you attempted to leave him, as soon as you left him panicking on the floor, as soon as you took advantage of his pain, he snapped. He's done it before, once when you ignored him, but, who said someone can't break twice?

All that means is he became even more delusional. 

A large, evil smile rose onto Deku's face as he notices the building only a few blocks down. It was all going to work out, Katsuki would be out of the picture, and Izuku would be inserted. And it would be just him, without any problems. 

You would be his, finally. 

And for once, he didn't care if you agreed or not. Sure, he would enjoy the relationship if you actually cared for him as well, but that didn't matter in the moment. The only factor that he wanted was for you to be in the same room as him. For you to talk to him, without being able to escape. Or, at least that's what Izuku wanted, for now. 

Approaching the station, the dreadful grin shifts automatically into a frown, with his brows in a concerned position and tears already beginning to swallow his eyes. The phony male couldn't help but feel giddy upon entering. 

As the receptionist sees the boy, her eyes turn wide not noticing the wrinkles growing deep on her forehead. Deku begins limping, wiping the large amounts of tears out of his eyes with his ripped sleeve. 

"Are you alright?" The elder woman asks, already dialing the emergency number on the work phone. Midoriya shakes his head endlessly, sniffling harshly. The woman sighs, moving her things out of the way to see the teen better. 

"Okay, calm down and tell me what happened." She demands, her kind voice almost causing Deku to laugh. He takes a moment to calm down, continuously rubbing his face to calm to sobs. 

"I-It's Y/N, I know where s-she is.." He mutters, instantly perking the woman's attention. The police and heroes have been looking for her since she was taken, and this boy found her so quickly? The older one most likely thought, grasping onto her phone and calling the staff. 

The receptionist raises her finger, and turns the chair, quickly stepping out of it and walking down the row of other workers. Deku's smile starts forming once again, as his satisfied presence leans on the wall with a smug expression. 

He did it, 

and no one suspects a thing. 

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Tamaki! I think Nejire's onto us." 

"W-What!? What do you mean..?"

"I don't know! But, we need to stop her."

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

・ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ; 43・

・ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ; 1071・

・𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤. 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘!・