。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29- ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ꜱʜᴏᴛᴏ

Your eyes were closed whilst you eventually became unconscious. Dreaming was one of the only ways you could relax nowadays. If you woke up, you're just faced with the worries of these few obsessed boys. Well, at least you had Shinso and the Big Three. Not to mention Mina. That angel. 

As you lay asleep, you feel someone tap your back and mutter you name in a harsh whisper. Slowly, your eyes begin to widen and you become face to face with stitched male who stole you here in the first place. 

His features were dark and horrified as he gazed at the door nearby. You rub your eyes and grumble, raising your head in agony. Great, you were still ill. 

"...What.?" You cough, yawning softly. Dabi quickly places his finger on his lip, signaling you to stay silent. You do so watching as a cold sweat drizzles down his face. You were confused and terrified, since it seemed something horrible was happening. 

"Look, I don't have much time, but you need to get out of here right now-" He rambles, before you quickly cut him off. 

"What are you talking about?" You mumble, rubbing your face to wake yourself up slightly. He sighs, attempting to calm down and slow his voice. 

"It's Shoto... he snapped." 

All I wanted was her to love me. 

Is that too much to ask?

"H-He snapped..?" You repeated, not actually believing the male could become worse that he already was. He nods, leaning back a bit. "How?" 

"I don't know if I should tell you why." He threatens, his glowing blue still watching the door. You exhale, nodding. It must be really bad huh?

"Here, I'll cover for you and you run away as far as you can, no looking back. Got it?" Touya growls, now standing up. You nod steadily. 

I gave her everything I thought she would love. 

But she still despises me. 

You slowly stand up, your bones feeling weary. He sighs, placing his ironically cold hand on your shoulder. His expression was stern, but it was obvious he cared. 

"If you don't leave now, I don't think you'll ever be able to." He hisses, walking away slowly before entering the room he wouldn't stop gazing at. You tremble, your eyes shifting to the only way to escape. Taking a deep breath, you tip toe towards it, opening it and leaving. 

The door closes tightly behind you, the last sound you hear being an enraged yell. 

She resembled me to my father. 

She tried to escape me. 

"Crap." You mutter to yourself, sprinting down the endless streets, attempting to find your way back home. This was nostalgic, parting from last time you running to Shoto and this time you running away from him. Wow, how the tables have turned. 

"Shoto, I have something to tell you." Touya says, entering the room. He hears the door in the  living close softly, causing him to smile faintly. Shoto exhales, already agitated with the male. 

"What do you want?" He asks, seeming to prepare your bedroom with more security. Dabi rubs his hands together, forcing himself to be ready in case the Canadian-haired boy had a tantrum. 

"Y/N... ran away." The stitched male whispers reluctantly. Instead of yelling straight away like Touya suspected, he stayed silent, immediately dropping his hands from the actions he was working on before. 

"And when was this?" He asks slowly, gazing at the bed he fixed just for you. 

"Tonight. She was gone whenever I entered the room." 

"No!" Shoto yelps harshly, placing his pointer finger in the air before turning to the lying male. Dabi shudders, hoping his plan would stay intact. 

"That has to be a lie. I-I tucked her in just an hour before you came and checked on her. S-She was asleep. Her breath was normal, not shaky at all.." Shoto rambles on, gripping his two toned hair as tears welled up in his eyes. 

"I don't know what to tell you, Todoroki."

"No, no, no! She can't be that far yet, right? She's sick, can barely move.. I can still reach her!..I-I can still r-reach her." He yells, his skull rising to be the same eye length as Touya. He was yanking his hair tightly, causing small excess bits to fall out.

The stitched one shakes his head as he crosses his arms.

"Give it a rest. I'll look for her." He promises, obviously not going to do what he said. Shoto exhales, sitting on your bed whilst clear pain rests on his face. 

"Fine." He whimpers slowly, his voice lingering with agony. 

Just when he finally caught you, you were out of his reach once again.

Oh, love, let's hope you ran far.

Because, when I find you, 

I'm not showing any mercy.  

Finally reaching the crowded city once again, you examine the area for any type of familiarizes you could see. 

Sadly, none were showing up.

It was just another busy street, with a large screen showing a New report. Interesting enough, the TV above was discussing you, and your strange disappearance that's been happening upon arriving at this 'extraordinary school'. 

It wasn't even about you though. They were just using the tragic events to blame U.A.. Sadly, they didn't think to suspect the students. But, how could they? Your class was only in fifteen or sixteen, so it would be crazy for a child to abduct a fellow classmate. 

The worse part though? It seemed as if these few male's weren't going to stop running after you any time soon. Plus, who knows if those were the only teens after you. No longer could you trust anyone. 

So, you assumed the only way to escape was moving away. 

Booking a plane ticket, leaving Japan, and living your best childhood life in Hawaii. Sounds perfect. 

Unfortunately, you were too focused on the trip you were planning inside your mind, to notice your body trailing off the path with citizens. Now it seemed you were on a dirt road, surrounded by tall grass instead of strangers. 

But don't worry, the hand grasping your nose and mouth tightly behind you seemed to knock you out of your gaze. 

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Got you~"

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

・ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ; 29・

・ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ; 1050・

・𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤. 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘!・