。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 48- ʙᴀᴄᴋɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ɪɴꜰᴏ.

"Mom, why does he keep doing this to you?"

"Awe, don't worry about me sweetheart. Just worry about your future. Dad gets mad sometimes, that's all."

"No, that can't be it! W-What if he hurts me next? What would I do?"

"Tell him to stop, that's what I always do."

"B-But no one saved you yet.."

"I know, but they will. Just you wait, Shoto."

-

The tall male sighs, tapping his foot endlessly outside of your dorm room. It's been a week now, and you were beginning to feel better. Though, no one, besides Kirishima, knew about your sickness and only thought you weren't back due to feel. Meaning, no one came to check up on you. 

Eijiro just entered your room for his obligated chat, which was mainly him yelling at you for random reasons. Of course, it was obvious Shoto sent him in there, and the male was pleased to hear agitated orders coming from inside.

After a few minutes, he hears the door click open, and immedient silence spreading around the halls. The sharked-tooth male walks out, his plastered angry expression quickly turning into a guilty one. 

"I can't do this anymore." He mutters, his eyes glancing up at Shoto's amused face. Todoroki chuckles, twiddling the small photo in his fingers.

"Oh please, it's your first day! How could you be so annoyed already?" Kirishima simply rolls his eyes, before they suddenly land onto the evidence lying between the gaps of his knuckles. Eijiro takes a step towards the Canadian-haired male, before he stops as Shoto yanks it away. 

"Give it to me." The crimson eyed male threatens, a tremble-worthy tone exiting his mouth. Though, any other sane person would shudder and immediately turn over the photo, Todoroki did not. He only sighs, angry that his manipulation was not working as well as he proposed. 

"Now, why would I do that?"

"Look, I hate being so rude to her, I feel like I'm being torn apart. You have to understand what that feels like!"

-

"Now, smile for the paparazzi, don't even think about your mother right now."

"..I hate you, no one even knows you have any other children besides me."

"Exactly, It's because I don't. Or, none that are important at least."

"You don't care for me, or anyone else. Only popularity."

"Yeah, you're right. I don't."

-

"No. I don't."

You tremble under the blanket, counting the minutes passing by slowly. You didn't know what you did wrong, how could he suddenly despise you? All you did was stay in your bed sick. You thought it would be hard to hate someone over a few days. Especially when they were infatuated with you. 

Though, what Eijiro said horrified you. It was almost the same as Hitoshi's. Exclaiming the fact that everything was your fault, and you were the cause of his obsession. And finally he left, with only saying one single sentence. 

"I wish I never met you."

You didn't know how to respond. I mean, of course you didn't. The whole situation seemed so strange, but really, what incident was ever normal nowadays? Why did you even trust Kirishima after he abducted you? Why are you slightly hoping that someone, even if they were delusional, would comfort you?

And why did you lie to the police? 

Sad and slightly angered tears seep down your face, landing gracefully onto the mattress as you feel your eyes grow heavy. Your feelings were so confused, you didn't understand them whatsoever. Were you happy? Mad? Sad? Guilty? 

You missed them, that's for sure. Not the psychopath version, but the older males. Even if they were acting. 

Suddenly, the door clicks open as a shadow begins walking into the room. You perk your head upwards, surprised and scared to see the teen in front of you. 

"T-Todoroki?" You mumble through sobs, watching a kind smile form on his face as he sits down on the bed. You didn't want him to be here, anyone but him. Bring Bakugou or anyone else, just not him. 

What was he doing here?

"I heard you crying outside, so I wanted to see what was wrong." He states, as if reading your mind. You shake your head slowly, covering the blanket over your nose in a cradled position. Todoroki pouts, the images of his mother shaking steaming into his mind.  

"I'm not going to hurt you, don't worry." The taller male promises, reaching for your hands. You allow him to do so, feeling trapped in a numb, stunned presence. His unique irises shift to the palm that laid in his, automatically causing him to take a calm sigh. 

He missed a simple touch like this more than anything. As well as your voice, if only it wasn't breaking as much. You on the other hand, shudder at the contact, strange memories of him grasping onto you and holding you flooding through your mind. 

It used to be a relieved, cold tap, that usually soothed your warm skin whenever you were feeling stressed. But now, it was a horrifying, freezing hold that you couldn't escape from. 

Who knew your perspective could change so much in only a few months. 

"Y/N, why were you crying?" He repeats, detaching the grip of one of his hands to stroke the side of your face, also moving it closer to his direction. Again, you shake your head, not being able to trust the male with any secrets. 

"I-It doesn't m-matter.." You mumble, yanking your palms away from him, only creating an anger to begin burning in his chest. A frozen exhale leaves his lips, instantly creating the room to become more cold. 

Extremely cold. 

pastel blue ice covered the tips of your ceiling, as the male continues chilling the dorm. You immediately begin shaking, shocked at the teen's sudden mood change. Was he about to freeze you to death? What was his plan?

You couldn't even move now, which made it easier for Todoroki to shift you around as he wished, resembling a doll. He grabs your hands again, tighter this time. 

"Whoops, now your room is frozen. Guess you'll have to stay in mine." He frowns mockingly, causing you to growl softly under your breath. You couldn't stay in here, that was for sure, but you didn't want to go with him either. 

"I-I can survive.." You mutter, the low-temperature air already entering your throat. Shoto smiles deviously to himself, before standing up and walking over to the door. 

"Fine, suits yourself love." He hisses, before slamming the door behind him. 

You were so confused, and harmed. You wished for someone to comfort you, yet this felt like the exact opposite. The only thing you understood right now, is that you wouldn't be surviving the night. 

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"..I heard Y/N's back."

"Really? That's amazing!"

"Yeah.. But I heard that someone became even more crazier and has been threatening people often. And another won't stop following her, I'm pretty sure he mixed their blood as well.."

"A little competition? Sounds fun!"

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

・ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ; 48・

・ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ; 1180・

・𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤. 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘!・