。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20- ʀᴜᴍᴏʀꜱ ᴘᴛ. 2

ℂ𝔸𝕌𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ 𝕎𝕀𝕋ℍ 𝔼ℕ𝕋𝔼ℝ𝕀ℕ𝔾 ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ;

・𝚙𝚑𝚢𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐

»»——𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚔!——««

"I just don't understand what's happening anymore!" You whine, kicking your legs off the dangling building awkwardly, as your eyes gaze at the insomniac next to you. You take a large breath, finally finishing your long monologue about the drama recently. You stay silent, patiently waiting for Shinso to process. 

"Wow." He simply says, eyes on a nearby tree from below. You quiver nervously, hoping he wouldn't react in a bad way. 

"Are you planning to stay friends with them?" He asks, a monotone voice exiting his mouth. You shrug, rubbing the wounded arm that was even more painful due to Katsuki's grip from earlier. 

"I don't know.." You start, looking at the clouds which are slowly growing darker in color. He sighs, seeming disappointed. 

You two continue chatting as the sun soon becomes covered by the deep grey clouds. Suddenly, Shinso glances at his phone, before standing up and stepping away from the edge. You let out a hum, confused of why the male was seeming to leave, when lunch wasn't even over yet. 

"My relative's calling me. I'll be right back." He speaks calmly, leaving your vision as you turn back around the face the sad-seeming nature. Instantly, you feel someone touch your shoulder, causing you to flinch. 

You shift your eyes around, and see non other than Neito Monoma. Unlike his normal, agitated self, he seemed scared--no--traumatized. His irises had a un-normal paleness to them, and he had deep eye bags under his eyelids. 

It was weird seeing him though, mainly because you haven't noticed him around school at all. And when you did see him, he would quickly move away, even if you called out to him. 

Was he ignoring you?

"N-Neito? W-What's wro-" You start to scream, before he puts his hand over your mouth, signaling you to be quiet. He exhales slightly, his breath quickening. 

"I-It's Shinso. He's insane.." He mutters harshly, glaring at the roof door Insomniac left through. You raise an eyebrow, extremely confused about what the annoying male was saying. 

"What do you mean?" 

"Are you stupid, 1-A student?" He spats slightly, forming into his old self. "It's his quirk.." 

Out of no where, the door starts to crack open again, making Monoma shiver. He steps away from you, beginning to walk away slowly. 

"Look, just don't answer anything he asks!" He yells and runs off, seeming as horrified as before. You tremble, seeing Shinso return, seeming more pleased that before. He raises an eyebrow at the ruckus whilst he was gone, but quickly shrugged it off, sitting down next to you.

Luckily he didn't notice you not answering any of his questions.