。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 56- ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ

"..Do you.. feel better?" 

"Y-Yes." You mutter, curling your lips awkwardly as he lets go of your bandaged finger. 

"Good.. Now d-don't burn yourself again.. Okay?" He requests sternly, stepping out of the nicely cleaned kitchen and into the living room only a few feet away from it. You nod slowly, walking behind him carefully. 

Though being only a week living with Tamaki, you both acted as if you've been around each other for a while now, and seemed pretty normal together. Besides your frequent flinching and nervous actions whenever he was near you. Overall, he wasn't the worst maniac you've encountered. 

It was strange though, that you were able to walk around the house freely and not tied to a chair or locked in a basement. 

"I'm going for a walk.. if.. you wanted to come." He suggests; instantly causing your head to perk up from your couch. You were shocked, slightly nervous whilst also extremely excited. You haven't been on a calming, non-life-threatening walk in a while, so this was definitely a pleasant surprise. 

"W-Wait.. Really?"

"..Yes, but you have to stay by me." He decides, walking towards the door after putting a darker blue jacket on. Obviously, he didn't trust you enough to allow you to go off by yourself, but at least you were able to obtain fresh air. And that's all that really mattered in the moment. 

You two exit the house. The wind immediately collides with your skin and instantly becomes followed by the waft of nature air and grass. You couldn't help but gasp in happiness, though the exhilaration made you move slightly ahead of Amajiki, which most likely caused him to have the wrong idea. 

The shy one grabs onto your palm and pulls your backwards with him, making you walk side by side. Looking down, he keeps his grip tight on your hand, but not to the point of causing pain. 

"..I-I know you're excited.. but don't run away.. please."

You nod and continue traveling down the sidewalk of the neighborhood, your fingers staying locked throughout the journey. You were either talking quietly amongst yourselves, or gazing off at the scenery ahead. 

It was relaxing, and made you forget about the troubles going on currently. Well, mostly. You were still worried about being found by Midoriya, yet, you understood it was blatantly impossible to find you. 

Or, you hoped so. 

"What are you even planning to do with all that information?" The crisp male asks, kneeling next to his brother who was sitting on a couch reading. The boy scoffs, glancing from his mysterious file and onto Touya with a glare. 

"Get more details on the kidnapping. I already knew Bakugou wouldn't confess anything, so I had to take this in my own hands." Shoto says confidently, holding up a confidential file between his finger tips. The older one simply sighs, as if to signal he knows he will never be able to end Todoroki's obsession. 

"Why does their kidnapping even matter?" 

"Because his lasted longer than mine, and I need to know why." The male growls, flipping through useless facts in the investigation. "But I can't find anything significant."

Seeming annoyed, Touya forcefully snatches the police work out of the other's grasp and begins reading it much faster. After a few moments, he returns the file, leaving a confused little sibling. 

"Number one; the area of kidnapping was different, and instead of you, who hid her in a deep, far away area, they hid her in a more in sight area. That lead less suspicion and make others believe it was a normal home. Number two; They were more threatening. Sure, you were kind of scary, in her point of view, but Bakugou specifically threatened Y/N and her friends." 

He takes a sigh and sits on the nearby coffee table, his hands fists between his legs. 

"..But, I wouldn't suggest attempting to abduct her again. It's risky and honestly, she seems to going through a lot with other guys already. You'll ruin yourself if you get back into that." He advise, his shining eyes seeming to glow with guilt. Shoto only rolls his pupils and tosses the file aside; before huffing in annoyance. 

"Jeez.. With being a villain I would assume you would be on my side.." He starts, chewing on the inside of his cheek and glancing to the right of his room. "..Well, whatever. I can do this by myself anyways."

Suddenly standing from the couch, the male grasps onto the private information and walks almost out of Touya's sight, except for speaking one last word. 

"I'll find and keep Y/N, whether with your help or not."

-
"Why would you ever want to leave, puppy?" He asks with a small pout. 

After escaping into the woods and, eventually being caught, now you were here, shivering uncontrollably as Izuku scrubs your dusted legs with warm water. You were horrified, and too nervous to speak, but it seemed you were being forced to now.

"..B-Because.. This isn't m-my home." You whimper, desperately hoping he wouldn't become angered after your sentence. Staying in his sad persona, he nods slowly as he brushes the green locks out of his face. 

"I understand Y/N, but this can become your home! All you have to do is accept it!" 

But.. You can't accept it, there's no way.

You can't accept it.
You can't accept it.
You can't accept it.
You can't accept it.
You can't accept it.
You can't accept it.
You can't accept it.
You can't accept it. 

"A-Are.. You feeling cold?"

"..Huh?"
-

"..I asked if you were feeling cold." Tamaki repeats, bringing you back in reality. Suddenly, you feel a chill around you and realize it was beginning to snow outside. You were still walking next to him, before you stop in shock. 

"Uhm.. Yes." You mumble, sniffling the odor of freeze. He nods, and hands over his jacket, allowing you to place it on; which brought slight more warmth. 

"I-I'm sorry about that, I think I zoned out."

"Oh. T-That's a symptom of Hypothermia..I think. We should go back." He recommends, grabbing your hand once again and turning the other way. You simply nod and shiver, the frost clearing growing worse. 

"Okay, we're here.. L-Let's just go inside and I-I'll start a fire, alright?" You nod and allow him to open the door. 

He opens it slowly and carefully, the little creaks ringing painfully in your ears. As he stands in the doorway, he instantly stops. His slight smile shifts into a agasp mouth without hesitation. You step behind him and look inside; as your expression drops from the area as well. 

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"No, no, no, no, no~! Well this wasn't how it was supposed to go.. s-she was supposed to be here.. So w-why isn't she!?"

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

・ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ; 56・ 

・ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ; 1149・

・ 𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤. 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘! ・