。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18- ᴘᴏᴏʀ ᴠɪᴄᴛɪᴍ, ᴀɴɢᴇʀ ɪꜱꜱᴜᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀɴʟʏ ᴘꜱʏᴄʜᴏᴘᴀᴛʜ, ᴏʜ ᴍʏ!

You grumble, staggering up the large hill. Mr. Aizawa ordered you and Hagakure to check on Bakugou's house, since he was sent home for being supposedly sick last month. Finally reaching his house, you knock on the door, the invisible student behind you.  

You could hear a annoyed grumble from inside, as a tired seeming male opens the door. His dagger red eyes twitch once he notices you. Quickly, he pulls you inside, shutting the door loudly on Hagakure's face. 

You let out a sharp squeak as Katsuki sets you on the couch, his pupils examining your worn out body. It's silent for a moment, causing you to shiver uncomfortably. 

"...You're back.." He mumbles, assumingly to himself. His tone was calm, but rough, and menacing. You've never seen Bakugou this way before. It was extremely intimidating. 

"Uhm.. Katsuki.. are you okay?" 

"I-" 

His eyes lay on the ground, his pupils shaking as if he was going insane. 

"I'm great." His whispers, his voice cold, but a small smirk forming at his lips.

"What do you think that was about?" The invisible one asks, walking into the familiar classroom. You let out a hum, confused about what she was refereeing to. 

"You know.. How Katsuki just pulled you into his house. Seems kind of suspicious to me." She shrugs, standing near the door and sleeping teacher. 

"I don't know. He does that all the time.. probably just protective." You respond, feeling your cheeks begin to warm due to embarrassment. 

"Ooh.. Bakugou has a crush huh~?" Mina chimes in, shoving her presence between you and Hagakure. She smiles, brightening up the whole room with her entrance. A few other curious ones notice her sentence, and come over to investigate as well. 

"Whose the lucky girl?" Uraraka sings, joining in. 

"Y/N!" The invisible one confesses, making your face turn dark red. The sets of eyes shift to you and begin surrounding your helpless posture. Others chime in, asking questions or murmuring how Bakugou doesn't have a big enough heart to love someone, etc.

"Wow, good luck with him." A hostile voice coughs behind the gossiping group, causing everyone to flinch and become quiet. You turn seeing non other than Hitoshi Shinso blocking the doorway. A large smile forms on your face as the rest of the kids look towards you or the tired man in front of them. 

"Shinso!" You yelp excitedly, forcing away the urge to hug him. His face was blank, though you noticed a small smirk when his gaze hit you. 

"Weren't you out sick a bit ago?" Asui Asks, crossing her arms suspiciously. The insomniac nods, looking off into the distance. 

"I felt a bit better yesterday so I decided to come back. Why does it matter?" Shinso snaps, forcing the question onto her. She sighs and walks away. His tired pupils shift to you, a small satisfied look plastered on his face. 

"I'll see you during lunch." He says, switching his heel and walking off. Mina gasps, standing up straight and gripping onto your shoulders. 

"Y/N, Oh my gosh!" She screams loud enough for all of Japan to hear. You shudder, eyes now facing the excited female. 

"W-What..?" 

"Shinso likes you too!" She sings, slapping both her pastel pink hands onto her smooth cheeks. You raise an eyebrow, feeling much warmer than before. 

"You could see it in his eyes and the tone of his voice! Hitoshi is super jealous that Bakugou likes you." 

"I-I don't really think s-"