。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 46- ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴀɴᴛ (ᴍɪꜱꜱɪɴɢ) ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ

Ding! 

The elevator rings, allowing a load of people to escape, you included. The mist of empty air surrounds you as you take a relieved breath upon leaving the large group of visitors. The walls were bare, creating a lonely tension to covering you. 

You couldn't even seem to find the end of the hallway, and you were in the two-hundreds currently, meaning it would most likely be a while until you find the hospital room where Kenma was in. 

You felt surprising calm as you passed by the titanium white hallways, considering the problems you been enduring non stop for the past few months. Though, from what you could tell, you've already seen all the obsessed figures, so now you just needed to ignore them until you found a way out of Japan. 

It seemed to be easy, just board a plane, then you'll be free. Though, you understand it would be much more difficult. Mainly due to you having to buy the plane ticket, be able to pass as a minor, and starting your new life in a totally different land. 

And it would take at least years to do that. 

Arriving at the door, you curl your fingers around the cold handle, shivers surrounding your presence in a shock. The door was plain, camouflaging with the rest of the walls. Small bars were at the top, almost resembling a jail cell.  

You knock quietly, placing your ear on the door. Though, no answer. The only sounds being heard beside your nervous breathing was sharp slow beeping and what seemed to be noises on a T.V..

You take the silence as a entrance key, so you swing the door open, your eyes instantly landing on the large mattress. 

The empty large mattress. 

Your eyes widen, noticing small crimson stains on it, though it wasn't much. Tears began streaming from your face, as you slam your palm onto the 'emergency help' button, your body shaking endlessly. 

This was all your fault.

All your fault. 

"Who are you to her?" The voice asks, his figure looming over Kenma's fallen presence. The male winces in fear, squinting his eyes to attempt to see the stranger. 

"W-Who are you..?" He whimpers, not understanding the chaos becoming of him. The shadow chuckles, squatting down so the worried boy could see his features. The teen reaches his hand to shake, though Kenma couldn't due to the ropes tied around his wrist. 

"I'm Denki Kamanari!" He yelps happily, a twisted smile forming on his face, as if nothing horrifying was happening. "And you're Kenma, who somehow knows my Y/N." He mutters, glaring his golden eyes towards the other male. 

"...She's not yours.. You can't just own someo-"

"My Y/N!" Denki barks, electricity spiraling out of his hand as if portraying a warning. Kozume sinks back in his position, nodding in fear. Kamanari's stern face turns light-hearted once again, pleased that the pudding-haired athlete understood who you belonged to. 

"Now.." He begins, chuckling slightly at his words before suddenly turning angry once again. "You never answered my question. Who are you to her?"

"I don't know.. I-I can't say how she thinks of me." Kenma establishes, gazing at the male with a confused expression, though pure fright rested in his eyes. Denki nods, glancing at the wall by him, knowing that the volleyball player was correct. 

"Okay, what is she to you?" 

"Just a friend. I only met her once." He answers, his soft tone breaking as the insane male's grin returns. 

"Really? Because I can see the clear blush resting on your face! You like her don't you?" He asks, leaning quite closely to the trembling, terrified male. He never abjected, in all honesty, he didn't know what he felt about you. Though, all he knew was the worry becoming off him due to yours, and his, safety. 

"I mean, I can obviously see why you love her. Why wouldn't you? She's so kind and innocent, something that not many people deserve in this world." He remarks, his broken smirk never  shaking. 

"Even I don't deserve her, but that doesn't mean I can't be with her." Denki rambles, cupping his own cheeks with his hands as he gazes lovingly towards the grey wall, which most likely was portraying as you. He then turns to Kenma once again, his eyes locking to him.

"Here, let me give you some advice.." He starts, shifting into a comfortable position. The athlete's head perks up just barely, slightly curious of what the psychopath has to say. "If you like someone, don't hesitate to make them yours, whatever way that may be."

Kenma shudders, understanding that this is the same reasoning going into his mind that reassures his obsession for you was okay. He shakes his head reluctantly, signaling his answer for the advice. Denki chuckles, suddenly grasping onto Kozume's chin and bringing it upwards.

 The volleyball player lets out a horrified squeak, watching as the male's features darken and turns malicious. 

"I don't remember asking for your opinion." He growls, his golden irises causing Kenma to adjust his presence. Kamanari smiles with please, feeling happy upon hearing the taller male's whimpers. Letting go of his grip, he gives the male more space, but still close enough to harm him if he tries escaping. 

"Now, how about you be quiet, and listen?"

"Y/N, can you come out please?" A rough voice coos outside of your door, his head leaning onto it. You stay silent, sniffling endlessly as you pull the cloth of the blanket over you nose. You decided to yourself you wouldn't leave the dorm room until you found an escape plan, and you weren't going to let go of the goal yet. Especially for a crazed male. 

"I have chocolate and flowers, your favorite." He says, perking your head up slightly. You take a chilled sigh, hiding yourself under the warm, cozy blankets. 

"No." You mutter forcefully, loud enough for Kirishima to hear. He smiles, your voice seeming to intoxicate him. He suddenly felt a wash of happiness, even if you were refusing his request. 

"I also have all your favorite candies, popcorn, your favorite movie and a new f/c blanket." He continues, making you instantly give up. You leap out of bed, running over towards the door and swinging it open. 

Your eyes meet onto Eijiro's as instantly horrified memories seep into your mind. His smile, his curious, loving, innocent seeming eyes terrified you and you began trembling immediately. You take a cold sigh, almost seeing the insanity sparking in his pupils. 

"Come on! It's in the dorm living room." He nods, signaling you to follow behind him. You do so, scared of what horrifying incident you may be getting into. 

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"I love her, I love her so much.. But she's still spending time with others.. Do I have to take her again? Is that the answer?"

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

・ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ; 46・

・ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ; 1159・

・𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤. 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘!・