。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 57- ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴍɪɴᴇ

You really had no clue what to expect once you saw Tamaki's face change into a horrific expression. 

Sure, you had slight suspicions, but you were positive there was no way it was possible. And you were right. Yet, what you saw was much worse in comparison. 

First of all, the entire house was a mess. Pillows from the couch were on the floor with stuffing crawling out of them, coffee tables and chairs around were knocked over, frames were cracked and broken into only small pieces of glass that laid on the wooden floor, lamps were broken, T.V. was shattered, windows were torn off and so much more. 

Though in the moment, none of those factors stood out to you. 

On the wall near the kitchen portrayed 'She's Mine' in large, ridged, uneven letters that had no cleanliness to them. It looked as if whoever wrote this was in a rush, due to the speckles of dust still on the wall by the carvings. 

On the floor under the sentence was a regular kitchen knife, that seemed sharp enough to cut open skin with a swift movement. Bits of wood scraps were still on the knife, making it positive that it was the tool whoever did this used to write. 

Before anyone could speak, Tamaki ran to search the rest of the house; leaving you alone, staring horrified at the writing. 

She's Mine. 

You knew what it meant, and you had an idea of who it was from, yet, you didn't want to believe it was true. One of those monsters knew where you were. That thought stayed screaming inside your mind. You felt as if you were about to collapse. 

And well, you did. 

"Y-Y/N.. Can you hear me? Please don't die.."

You shift and turn, feeling strangely comfortable in the moment. You could feel yourself growing conscious, and as your eyes slowly opened you were faced by a welcoming, and slightly nervous, smile. 

"A-Amaji-"

Suddenly, your voice becomes cut off by Tamaki throwing himself into a hug with you. You gasp and return the gesture, his warm embrace calming you. As quick as he threw himself onto you he was sitting upright once again, his cheeks burning a deep red. 

"..I'm so sorry Y/N!" He yelps, pulling his shirt up to cover his face. "I-I was just happy you were okay and.." He trails off, most likely too afraid to speak any other words. You simply smile softly and examine the room; realizing you were in a new one. 

"W-Wait.. Where am I?!" You ask paranoid, as you immediately spring yourselves upwards from your position. The anxious boy grabs your shoulders and carefully sets you back in bed, covering you once again. 

"You're in m-my guest bedroom.. Mirio was going to b-be sleeping in here, but.. You know." He informs you, his expression turning saddened. You frown as well, setting your head hanging in shame. He told you recently about the male's death, and you were feeling horrible about it ever since. 

"I'm sorry." 

He perches his head towards you, as one of his eyebrows' raise in confusion.  

"You're sorry..? Why?" He questions, causing an intimidating tension to seep around you. Sighing, you fidget with your clothing anxiously as you feel the fan above begin calmly blowing on your hair. 

"Well, aren't I the reason Togata died?..Sure, Midoriya killed him, but.. If I never went with you guys then Deku and Mirio would never fight, if I never snuck out at night then you would've never asked to go on a walk with me, if I tried to ignore Midoriya then he wouldn't have this huge obsession with me, if I never went so U.A-"

"Y/N." The boy interrupts, surprising you slightly. His tone was harsh, worrying you. He stays silent and moves his thumb to your face, wiping off the tear you didn't know have fallen. It was quiet, the only noise being the white snow whistling outdoors. 

His face was serious, and his eyes were connecting to yours. It was strange, since this is the first eye-contact you've ever had with Tamaki. And shocking enough, it gave you a gentle sensation. His indigo irises reminded you of a ocean or a calm lake. 

"..It wasn't your fault. You didn't know that Izuku or anyone else would have a crush on you.. So you didn't do anything wrong." He responds in a calmer voice. 

"But.." You mumble, unconfidently, watching as Amajiki stands up and walks to the windowed door. Placing his fingers tightly around the doorknob, he places his head to face the ground, a frown staying on his face. 

"Y-You did nothing wrong, Y/N. Okay?"

"Okay.. Thank you, Tamaki." You whisper, brushing the remaining sobs off your cheeks. He nods and shows a small, timid and genuine smile, before turning and leaving the room.

"So, so, so, so, stubborn aren't you, Y/N~?" A chilling voice mutters outside of the kidnappers window. He grins giddily at the young woman gazing off at the grey blanket wrapped around her. 

"Trusting someone who's out to hurt you.. My poor little angel~!" He pouts, not daring to take his pupils off of his love. Though snowing outside, he was too focus on other priorities to feel a single chill. 

"Don't you worry doll, I'll save you!" The green-eyed male grins, jumping down from the large tree he was hang from. Taking a content exhale, he steps slowly away from the home, gazing at it from afar. 

"..But I want to have a little fun first."

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"She can't find out, she can't find out.. If s-she finds out, I-I don't know what I'll d-do! She already trusts me a-and I can't ruin t-that.."

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

・ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ; 57・

・ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ; 971・

・ 𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤. 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘! ・