。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 58- ꜱᴍɪʟᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴀ!

"Good morning!" You yelp as you exit your room. Tamaki turns and gives a sweetened smile in the kitchen as he places a dish on the dining room table. 

You yawn and sit down, grabbing your fork to eat your favorite breakfast meal. Moments later Amajiki enters as well, the darkened bags under his eyes clearly showing. You were feeling more healthy from yesterday, yet the imaginary of when you first entered the house stayed in your mind. 

The area was cleaned up, and looked normal, except for the message written in the wall. And as much as you wanted it to disappear, it was quite obvious that it wouldn't be that easy.

You did your best to ignore it though, and began chatting with the anxious one. 

"I'm pretty sure we're running out of food.." You mumble, remembering the lack of items in the pantry from a few days ago. He nods in agreement, as he glances of you and the rising sun from the window behind you. 

"..Y-Yeah, I'm planning to go after breakfast." He informs, taking a sip from his drink. 

Slow minutes passed by, as you and the other silently ate. The quiet aura was strange to you; since talking to the male seemed normal to you nowadays. You didn't feel as trapped in the home as you did in others. Perhaps it was due to the increased freedom you've been getting? 

But every since the recent madness, you felt as if your view shifted slightly. Sure, Tamaki was acting welcoming and slightly sane now, but what about earlier? Was he just as crazed and psychotic as the other male's before he had you in his clutch? Was Amajiki hiding the insane persona of himself?

Well, you were about to find out. 

"Okay.. I'll see you in a bit!" The older boy shows a genuine smile as he shuts the door loudly behind him. You stay seated as he leaves, before giving a much-needed exhale. 

Standing up, you kick your chair into the table nicely, and hurry over to the kitchen to place your dishes in the sink. It was the first time that Tamaki has ever left the abode whilst you were awake, meaning he most likely trusted you more. 

You tiredly walk into the living room and lean your head on the wall. You could fall asleep in the moment if you tried hard enough, but you understood you probably shouldn't. It just felt so early for you. 

The boredom you were feeling surrounded you, and convinced you to perform an action somewhere. You knew you couldn't leave, or open the door, so you were forced to entertain yourself indoors. 

You step around the building, running your fingertips on the dusted; textured panels. It was uninteresting but seemed better than watching television or sleeping. 

Maybe I'll find a secret room or something.

You laugh under your breath, before you immediately feel your prints touch something. Jerking your head upwards, you notice your palm hitting a plain white door you've never seen before. Well, you've seen it, but haven't cared to look inside. 

Perhaps today would be a good day to examine it. 

You take a deep sigh and reach for the handle; twisting it without another thought. It cracks open slowly; creating a squeaky high-pitched squeal, startling you. You could barely see inside, except for the dark wooden stairs leading towards an unknown area. 

You place your foot on the step; causing a loud noise to surface from the impact. You shudder but continue adventuring down the mysterious staircase, the fear and acceleration beginning to grow inside of you. 

After many moments of almost-tripping and constantly checking behind you for ghosts or demons, you finally reached the bottom. 

The first area that caught your eyes was the lighting. You were able to see well, but it wasn't as well as usual. It was always extremely hot, as if you just landed in a shed outside. It was small but overall looked like a small hideout to hang out. 

There was a chair, and small plastic table with a few jars on it, 

and many, many pictures of you on the wall. 

Some were of you talking with companions, eating lunch, studying in class; areas that would be pretty easy to get a picture out of. Whilst others were more horrifying. A few were from you walking home, or even in your room on your phone or sleeping.

None of the walls were visible due to them, it was almost resembling a wallpaper. 

On the plastic table, were two jars. One had dried bloody, deep crimson red napkin, and the other had at least hundreds of strands of silky h/c hair. 

That very much looked like yours. 

Without knowing, your breath began quickening and your body went cold. You couldn't move or think, just stare. Stare at the thousands of shots of you, stare at your blood, stare at your locks. 

For once you trusted someone crazy. You thought he was the tamest one, yet you were obviously wrong. 

You were so wrong. 

Immediately your adrenaline from when you first arrived returned to you. The motivation of running away into real freedom came back. You were going to get away from here. And you were going to escape this horrible place. No matter what cost. 

As your body and motions start slowing down, the familiar voice rings upstairs, instantly worrying you once again. 

"Y/N, I-I'm home!"

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Hey Kirishima, have you noticed how weird the classmates are acting?"

"..No, not really."

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

・ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ; 58 ・

・ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ; 945・

・ 𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤. 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘! ・