。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 53- ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ

Taking a calmed exhale, the emerald-haired male stares with dull pupils at the notebook he was writing so strenuously just a moment ago. The entire two pages were filled with blackened thoughts and feelings that would make any, sane, person become horrified. 

Izuku was sitting at his desk; his door only inches away locked and sturdy. His bedroom was pitch-black, besides the chilling street-lamp outside of his window. The darkness outside slightly caused Deku to become relaxed; due to him knowing no one was around looking for him. 

His desk was a mess. Random missing assignments from school were spread across it; tests and homework that he wasn't planning to do were there as well, adding to the lack of work he's been doing nowadays. 

Wrappers of gum he's chewed and other trash were laying as well; though he wasn't planning on throwing any of them away anytime soon. He simply found no reason to do so. His journal was, of course, on the table as well; except it was surrounded by cracked, broken pencils and a small sharpener that was filled with ash. 

Finally, a few pictures were in a pile next to his notebook. They were photographs from picture-day, and group selfies taken during lunch, breaks, or after school. Izuku found a way to collect all of these; and has designed them his own way. 

Crimson colors blocked out all the faces, causing them to no longer be identified. It looked as if they were scribbled out with a red marker, leaving only yours and his expression. If he was there of course. 

Discussing the rest of the room; it was no longer the same either. 

His dorm was blank due to him throwing away every All Might merchandise he owned. To say the least; he was no longer interested in the retired hero. He had someone else he adored more than him. 

His bed, closet, walls were all boring now; painted with a light grey that was there once he moved into the dorm. He wasn't usually in his room anyways; and even when he was, he was no longer paying attention to decorations. Plus, he wasn't going to invite anyone over, nor let anyone inside, so there wasn't a point in creating a beautifully displayed room. 

Thinking about all that happened last night, Izuku curls his fingers around the almost broken pencil tightly, instantly causing it to snap in half. It falls towards the floor; making a quiet sound as it hits the wood. 

He couldn't help being angry due to the incident. It was frustrating that he didn't escape with you; especially with all he planned. 

Of course, it wasn't your fault. You were unconscious after all; and he was sure if you were awake then you would choose to leave with him. Well, that's what Midoriya had to continue convincing himself about, since he knew in reality you were horrified of him. 

But why? Why did you hate him? He loved you, and continues to love you more every single day even though it didn't seem possible and yet.. you're still trying to run from him.

You needed to learn that he was going to catch up to you, and not let you go. 

You wake up in a rush; feeling no longer any warmth from the male who slept next to you. You were slumped over on a pillow, your arm limping off the couch as the small snores from your mouth instantly stopping. 

The living room was silent once again, and the first object you spot is the, now empty, glass of medicine from earlier. Still feeling the effects, you cover your face with the pillow your skull was resting on. 

The light above was too bright; yet it was pitch black outdoors. You groan, accepting you had to awaken at some moment. Though, what would you do conscious? There was nothing productive to do anyways. You could talk to Amajiki, though, would it really be alright to voluntarily talk to your abductor?

You could clean around perhaps?

No; you would rather sleep. 

Laying your head on the couch once again, you gaze at the sand-colored ceiling, having no appeal to go unconscious once again. Hm, to think that you have been stolen so many times; yet you've never found something you could do. 

You close your eyes; before you hear murmuring leading from the other room. It was faint; meaning you couldn't connect to words, though it definitely peaked your attention.

Immediately standing up, you carefully place the blanket and pillow off of you and begin taking a baby step to the discussion. It didn't sound too far away, and right away you could recognize Tamaki's voice; so it wasn't anyone to rescue you. 

As you become closer to the voice, you noticed panic and fear lingering off of the third-year's tone. He was stuttering much more; and you could basically hear him walking around the area he was in with worry. 

Finally, you reach the closed door, and hide behind a corner, watching in curiosity as the exit opens. The timid male steps out; his hand grasped tightly around the phone leaning against his ear. He starts pacing across the hallway, his volume becoming slightly higher. 

He nods to himself, seeming to listen in intent to the other stranger on the call, yet, you didn't know who that was. Finally he stops; his eyes widening in terror as he gazes ahead to nothingness. 

"...W-What do you m-mean they're d-dead?"

Your blood runs cold at his feared speaking. It was calm now, but you could still hear panic seeping outside. Your body tenses as your fingers curl around a gap in the wall; attempting to not faint in the moment. 

Who was dead? 

The conversation goes on for a few more moments, with Tamaki speaking rarely. Soon, the caller hangs up; leaving him alone in the middle of a long, cold, hallway. The male couldn't believe it, nor could you. Whoever this was. 

Amajiki's hands begin shaking rapidly, as he slowly sinks towards the floor; his expression full of despair. You only watch, unable to move at all. It was shocking to see the anxious student react to something with so much emotion, though, it was a possibility he's always reacted this way, just when you were there.  

You exhale silently under your breath and start forcing yourself away from the situation. He seemed to be in a sensitive mood in the moment, and seeing you not doing his orders would most likely create trouble. 

Except, right when you were about to do so, you feel a pull from your waist as two arms were wrapped around you. They pull you down; causing a nervous squeal escape your lips. The body stays calm, placing you in their lap as they bring your close. 

You shift your eyes back at the figure, and see Tamaki, his face in your shoulder as tears streamed down his face. You flinch, becoming greatly disturbed by his demeanor in the moment. You attempt to escape his grasp, though he only holds you tighter; beginning to cradle you a bit.

After a few moments, you take a shaky sigh and lean forward; finally feeling enough courage to ask. 

"Tamaki.. who died?" 

ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Hello there! I'm here to see Bakugou, if that's okay?"

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

・ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ; 53・

・ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ; 1242・

・ 𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤. 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘! ・