。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 40- ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙᴏʏ

He was right. The night was filled with chaos. 

Shouting, explosions, punching and so much more could be heard upstairs, causing  you to not be able to sleep whatsoever. Another strange thing was neither of them told you goodnight, or even fed you dinner, besides leaving a apple and chocolate milk on your bedside table. 

If you honestly tried to, you could've most likely escaped, and they wouldn't have even known. 

But, of course you didn't, mainly because of how angry the two teens seemed at each other and the thought of them finding you horrified your mind. 

Staring at the door, you quiver watching it creak open to show a broken, emerald-eyed male entering, a stern grimace rotting on his face. You squeak in fear, gazing at his new presence that you've never seen before. He looked horrible. 

Thick crimson liquid reeked down his scalp, and most of his shirt was torn, revealing an ash-blacked stomach. He coughed faintly as he walked inside, combing his knotted hair with his blooded fingers. Deku examines the bedroom, before spotting you, which formed a large intense tension immediately. 

Instead of growling with you being awake, he gasps, his snarl shifting into a wide, twitching grin. You back up on the bed, nervously gazing as he leaps onto the mattress, his puppy dog eyes shaking with insanity. 

"Y/N! What are you doing up? It's so late!" He asks, pouting with his sentence, before growing the same smile as before. His mood swings horrified you, but not only that, his acting as well. He is kind to you, but a viscous animal to anyone who decided to 'take you away'.

What you didn't know was how far his obsession could really go. 

"It.. was too loud.." You begin, curling your fingers around the green and red blanket it fear. He exhales, not expecting you to hear the action upstairs, even if he did warn you. Frowning, he moves off the bed, and walks over to your side, resembling a parent tucking in their child. 

"I'm sorry about that, flower." He apologizes, his tone turning soft and fragile, as he fixes the blanket to fit your position. He turns on the fan on your bedside table, which created a faint drumming, a few squeaks cracking from it as well. You only quiver and say nothing, watching as Deku's fingers unknowingly creates rose red stains on the bed. 

"I hope you have good dreams. I'll see your in the morning.." He whispers, kissing the top of your forehead lightly, before hugging you a final time, and stepping away from the mattress. He walks over towards the door, placing his hand on the handle before you speak up. 

"Uh- W-What happened to K-Katsuki..?" You whimper, noticing his grip tightening on the knob, obviously annoyed you were speaking of that unworthy male. 

"He's just fine, Y/N." He smiles dangerously in secret, opening the door and leaving without saying another word. You snuggle into bed, feeling an uneasy amount of warmth around you as familiar tears make their way out of your eyes, once again. 

Izuku steps out of the room, giving a deep sigh of frustration as he walks up the tall stairs to go to sleep. It was silent, pleasuring his ears due to the disturbing action earlier. 

Well, at least he won. 

The crazed teen's expression turns grateful, though hysterical. Passing by the dusted living room, he spots the figure lying on the floor, and couldn't help but laugh. Katsuki was almost knocked out, only bits of him conscious. His body was leaning against the wall, that part of the house being almost broken down. 

Bakugou glares weakly, his presence flinching as soon as Deku grows close. Izuku squats down, his features darkening and becoming murderous as he flicks the crimson liquid off of Anger Issues's hair. 

"Wow, you really have gotten weaker, haven't you?" The crazed one asks mockingly, laughing maniacally as soon as Katsuki growls. Though it sounded more like a puppy whimpering then an actual, threating, hiss. 

"Oh please calm down Kaachan. You should take a break from Y/N, allow me to have a few moments with her, then I'll allow you to have yours. Now doesn't that sound nice?" The emerald-haired male suggests, gazing as Katsuki simply stares in hatred. Izuku chuckles, green sparks suddenly flowing around his arms in a dance. 

"Doesn't that sound nice?" He repeats, causing Bakugou to nod blankly, his expression in a broken snarl. The crazed one squeaks giddily, before patting the other's head roughly. 

"Good boy!"

Midoriya enters the silent room, his corneas shifting onto a beautiful girl ahead of him, sleeping peacefully on the bed he created. A pleasant expression covers his face, as the room was already beginning to smell like Y/N. So intoxicating

Waking towards the unconscious one, he creates a dent on the mattress, as he starts grazing her frozen cheek softly. He could admit, it was growing cool in the underground bedroom, far too cold for his little flower. Deku noticed her shaking body, and the small, horrified squeaks leaving her lips every few seconds. 

Is she having a nightmare? 

Izuku tilts closer to the fearful one, and begins to rock her side to side slowly, hoping it would calm her dream down a little. Though it didn't. If anything, her nightmare was growing worse. Her breath began to quicken intensely, as she instantly twists and turns in horror, attempting to escape the male's grip. 

Deku releases his touch, examining her presence while she became calmer, and sleeping peacefully all of a sudden. So, his touch, didn't help? It made you more frantic. 

Does that mean.. you're scared of him? 

The emerald-eyed one steps away slowly, his body starting to panic as well. His hands start shaking rapidly, before feeling himself ram into a dresser, immediately falling towards the ground with a large thud. He grips onto his forest green locks, all his thoughts being blurred, and the only thing he could think of being your actions. 

You didn't mean to become panicky on cue. If you were awake, you probably would've acted completely different. You would have held the fear inside. 

But this was while you were sleeping. 

Meaning this was how you would react if you could. 

Meaning.. 

She's scared of me..?

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"We're doing this to protect her, nothing wrong with that!"

"Y-Yeah.. we.."

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

・ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ; 40・

・ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ; 1068・

・𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤. 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘!・