。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25- ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴘᴛ.1

Shoto couldn't sleep that night. I mean, how could he? These three nobody's were trying to steal what was his. They wanted to take you and force you to do horrible things. He wouldn't do that, though. The whole reason he took you in the first place was to care for you and keep you away from the others after all. He was the only being on earth that you deserved. 

Or, at least that's this insane male's perspective on the sick problems continuing in your life. 

At around five AM, Shoto finally gives up on going unconscious, and begins heading to your room. He was severely worried about you, considering how those other males were coming tonight. They could be here any moment. Or, they might of already taken you. 

He shudders upon placing his fingers around the door knob. He opens to door quietly, attempting to not wake you up if you were still with him. 

The taller male exhales a relieved sigh once he sees you in bed. Though, he noticed Dabi wasn't there. He'll have to have a 'chat' with Touya in the morning. He smiles warmly, before noticing your sobbing presence. You were awake?

Your head was resting on top of the white pillow, your body half under the blanket, the other facing off the mattress. Faint sniffling and cries were coming from you, your whines being muffled by the cushion. 

The pillow was swallowing your tears, causing a light grey hue to surrounded your eyes. Unfortunately, the sight of this tantrum was all too familiar for Shoto. This kind of scenario has happened frequently with his mother. 

After another long fight with his mother and father, it would all end with a simple blow of fire. Rei would begin crying and run to their room, bursting into loud tears as the night fell away from her clutch. 

Hours would past by, and her beloved children would be there wiping her tears and making her happy. Except for Shoto, that is. He would be too busy with his father's training to comfort his own mom. 

So, if you were resembling Rei..then that means... 

No. It can't be.
His burning trash of a father never cared. Never really loved his own wife. But Shoto did. Shoto loved you with every ounce of his body, from the tips of his mismatched hair to his toes. 

Todoroki crouches down, combing your hair softly. He wasn't going to be like his father. It was final. You flinch, as your crying instantly stops upon feeling his warm touch. 

It wasn't that you enjoyed feeling his comfort, 

it was you being too scared to reject his love. 

You detach your head away from the pillow, and turn to the sympathetic male squatting on the floor, a honest frown laying on his face. You immediately look away, too tired to force yourself upon a conversation with him. The Canadian-haired male understands, and stays silent, creeping onto the bed to lay with you. 

The body heat from him warmed you, and you soon unknowingly shifted, causing your head lay on his chest. He notices this, turning a deep shade of red. He didn't know what to do in the moment. He exhales, leaning his stressed mind to the headboard of the bed.

It was quiet, the only sounds being your soft snores once in a while. He thought you slept as cute as when you did as awake. He smirks kindly, rubbing your back calmly. 

"She's so pretty." He mutters under his breath, becoming tired himself. As the male begins drifting into a sleeping state, he gets interrupted by a surprisingly loud bang from outside the room. 

They were here.  

Shoto sighs, extremely frustrated that this nice moment would end so quickly. Thankfully, you didn't wake up, which meant you wouldn't be in the way with the teen's 'talk'. He carefully lifts your head and moves away from under you, setting his pillow under your occipital bone. 

You shiver a bit, moving the blanket up to your nose. Todoroki pecks your forehead lightly, before exiting the room, a sudden grimace frown forming on his face.

"Wow, look what we have here. My own classmates breaking into my house. How inconsiderate.." Shoto pouts mockingly, approaching the group of three. They were in the living room, searching around for a door of some sort. 

Denki's eyes widen upon seeming him, as if Shoto wasn't supposed to know they were there. Bakugou scowls, turning and facing the un-amused individual. 

"H-How did you know we were here?!" Pikachu yells, attempting to show bravery. Shoto rolls his eyes, nudging his head towards the large hole in the wall. 

"Maybe Katsuki should be a little more careful with his power. You could've blown my love up." He responds, angering the pomeranian male. He tightens his hands, causing sweat to sprinkle out. Quickly, he aims the explosion to Shoto, and releases. It hits him in the gut, the tall teen's body flying into a nearby tree out of the house. 

The traumatic male only chuckles, as a dark red substance flows down from his forehead, caused by the stationed wood behind him. 

"N..Not even giving me a chance to talk huh Bakugou?" He laughs, coughing slightly. sprinkles of ruby liquid falls out of his mouth as he cackles. The three look at him in disgust, their bodies tensing up. Katsuki was in the front of the group, his pupils staring dully at the insane male. 

Shoto licks his lips, and gulps, the bits of blood now in his stomach. 

"Well, I guess it's time for a little game.." He mutters, standing up as bits of eyes begin to form in his palms. 

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

・ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ; 25・

・ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ; 1020 ・

A/N: Two chapters in one day? w o w w- in all honestly tho, I got an extra chapter done today, and it's short so I felt like posting it today!

(btw: Thank you SO FRIGGIN MUCH for 3.5k reads! I'm so happy you guys are enjoying this strange book of mine haha-)

・𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤. 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘!・