。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 38- ʜɪᴅᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴇᴇᴋ

"Y/N, you're mine. Those other extras don't even deserve a glance at you."

Pacing around the area, your breath quickens as you watch the sun looming over a far away mountain, reflecting a pastel purple and pink into the sky. Sure, it was a beautiful sight, but it only made you anxious. Since it meant it was going to be night time soon. And you were going to be stuck in a cold, random cave. 

The worst part was you didn't even think you could survive the few blacked out hours. The main reason being, you didn't have food nor water. It seemed simple to collect those two things, but of course it was much more difficult.

Due to you having to constantly hide from Bakugou and Midoriya. 

You needed to earn water, for sure. But you were contemplating if you should search for a meal as well. It seemed logical, because you only had to leave once, but those extra minutes looking for food could cost you too. 

You finally make up your mind, and walk to the front of the cave, moving strands of veins out of your walkway. Instantly, you get met by a slight breeze, causing you to tremble as it sways your hair into the air and behind you majestically.  Rubbing your arms endlessly, you scan the colder land, listening for the rushing water from earlier. 

After a moment, you hear a hard splash from, assumingly, the river. It came from your right, which you quickly went towards.

 You needed to make this trip as fast as possible. 

Exhaling contently, you place your dirt-covered palms into the smooth water, creating them to become slightly lighter in shade and more clean. You shift positions, leaning your presence closer to the liquid with a pleased smile. You scoop up more water, and drink a bit of it before the rest seeps out of your fingers. 

It cleansed your dry throat, and you lick your cracked lips, sucking in more of the refreshing water. Taking one final sip, you rise off the ground and stretch, roaming the forest for berries or eatable plants you could steal. 

The night was growing near, since one side of the air was colored a dark navy-blue hue, which you wouldn't be able to see if it was on top of your head. That scared you, though you convinced yourself to not become frightened so automatically. Who knows how long it'll be until that different color sheet drapes over you. You could still have a few hours. 

You just hoped you would find your way back to your temporary home. 

The air turned cold, and you could barely see anything besides large trees. You have only collected a few fruits, which were mainly cranberries. Or, you assumed they were cranberries. You placed them in your hood, which was lowered, and hoped they wouldn't fall out. It was pitch-black outside, the cold atmosphere causing you to shiver. 

You decided to walk to the cave for the night, and search the for more things to consume in the morning. Except, you couldn't go to the temporary house yet. Why?

Because you were lost. 

You've been strolling around the woods for an hour now, and still couldn't find the cave or any other hideout you could sleep in. Also, you have continuously been hearing cracks and snapping behind you, which drove even more fear into you. Though, you wouldn't stop walking. 

It was dead-silent, the only sound being quiet tapping from under your feet. But, you couldn't even hear that well. It was calm, and you were breathing calmly, for once. Even your head was bopping calmly to a song you remember hearing a few years ago. Everything was peaceful and  tranquil. 

That was, until you heard a sharp crack behind you, which was quickly followed by a harsh murmur.  

You instantly stop, becoming stunned in fear. Turning the opposite of your direction, you scan the area, wishing that your eyes would adjust to the dark lighting. 

"W-Who's there?" You squeak, immediately feeling anger at yourself for giving away your location. Hearing a faint chuckle, you take a step away from the voice, your body already beginning to quiver. 

"Oh Y/N, when will you learn that Deku and I will find you. I'll always find you." Katsuki hisses, seeming to be alone. Izuku must be gone, searching somewhere else. Meaning, Bakugou and Deku separated.. 

..Meaning Bakugou was at a slight disadvantage. 

You only exhale deeply, reluctantly turning away from the male once again, and begin sprinting down the forest trail, which was somehow very familiar nowadays. The angered teen only sighs annoyed, as he walks after you slowly. 

He knew you would become tired quicker than he would if he paced himself. 

You feel a prickly bush, which you hesitantly climb behind the plant, burying yourself to the ground as close as you could. Whimpering you could hear the sound of heavy stomping entering your ears, horrifying you even more. 

"You know I can hear your cries Y/N. They may be cute, but aren't going to help you." He spats confidently, as you could almost see the malicious smirk showing on his face without even looking. You immediately stop crying, causing Katsuki to laugh.

"Great, now I know you can hear me. So stubborn, aren't you Teddy Bear?" Anger Issues's delusional voice spoke, as you heard him start checking around for your spot. Suddenly, you feel warmth next to you, and you turn, seeing a figure nearby.

 Bakugou was right beside you

Except, he thankfully wasn't gazing at you, instead you could see his eyes shifted some place else, directed away from your presence. You hold your breath, watching he grumbles, walking away from your spot. You instantly catch your breath and stand up whilst he wasn't paying attention. 

You sprint towards a tree, and cling onto it, peeking your eyes to the searching male. He cusses soon enough, his voice loud enough to ring in your ears. Soon, he walks away, leaving you alone once again in the large forest. 

You take a content sigh, and place your forehead onto the limb of the tree a relived smile forming on your lips. You did it, you saved yourself. You won. 

Or, perhaps you didn't. 

"Found you~" 

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"What's the problem?"

"I can't find her! That's the 'problem'!" 

"...I think I found a location.."

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

・ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ; 38・

・ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ; 1075・

・𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤. 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘!・