。°。°ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10- ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ

"You're finally mine darling! Mine, mine, mine, mine-"

You let out a small grumble, half expecting to be trapped in that same unbearable white room, with the same yellow-haired male to run over and rant about the awful villain fight you were entered in, and how he was so glad you were alright.  

The same crap. 

But instead, you were no longer in that room, or that house anymore. You could tell as soon as you scanned the different room you awoken in. It was smaller, but decorated with all of your favorite things. 

A medium-sized TV hooked on the wall next to the door, a tiny dresser on the left of your twin sized bed. Multiple fuzzy f/c blankets covered your tucked in body nicely. Titanium white pillows laid below your injured head, creating a dent where your Occipital boned rested. 

The house felt warmer too, more cozy and welcoming. Though, the more you examined the room, the more you noticed how 'baby-proofed' it was. 

The dull edges on the bed were covered in some kind substance, which seemed to take away the point of the wood. Not to mention how, even though it smelled appealing, there was no candles. Only scented freshener plugged into the wall. 

The wall outlets were overlapped with outlet covers, there was nothing small or 'choke able'  items in the room, and you could even see 'none slip pads' under all of the furniture. 

Was this made for a child?

You exhale, your breath scraggily and your mouth dry. You knew that something was wrong with you.

 Perhaps you were sick? Mentally or physically, though? Maybe both?

You begun getting lost in your thoughts. Your mind was rambling, endlessly. 

What happened after you blacked out? 

Are you ill? 

Where were you?

 And most importantly, who was here with you?

Suddenly, you hear a knock from the other side of the door. It was light and fragile, the knock was playing to a beat, as if drumming a song. 

Instantly you back up, spine against bed board. The logical bit of you suggested of pretending to be napping. It 'worked' last time, so perhaps it'll work again. Though, your mental state quickly refused. 

Your body stiffened, heart pounding out of your chest. You couldn't move. You were too horrified to do so. You start panting lightly, worried of the future when this stranger gets tired of being nice. 

That's what happened with Denki right? He got bored of acting like a savior. That's when it all broke. 

The knock drums again, still calm and fragile, unlike the aggression showed before. You could hear the figure sigh softly, placing their forehead on the freshly painted door. 

"Y/N? Can I come in, please?" The voice was most definitely a males. It was rough, but quite soothing in a way. The sound was quiet, and reassuring.