。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19- ʀᴜᴍᴏʀꜱ ᴘᴛ. 1

"Y/N!" 

"K-Kirishima? W-What happened to you?"

"I-It was all Bakugou! H-He's crazy-" 

"What did he do to you?!"

"What I had to do." 

"Katsuki?! Why did you hurt him?"

"Because Y/N..

He tried to take you away from me."

You scream, awaking in a cold sweat. Your body felt hot and clammy. You rip off the blanket as you examine the dorm room. Suddenly, you shiver as you see the door crack open. 

"Y/N?" A person mutters, walking inside. You creep to the back of the bed frame, watching the silhouette step over into your eye view. 

"Shoto!" You scream, immediately leaping out of bed and hugging the male. He lets out a squeak and becomes stunned, allowing your arms to wrap around his waist. 

"What happened?" He whispers, seeming to melt in your hold. 

"I-I had a nightmare." You exhale, blocking the tears that were beginning to exit your eyes. An 'oh' escapes the taller teens lips as he continues to hug you. 

"Well.. I can walk you to class if you want?" He requests, too physically tired to ask what it was about. You nod, stuffing your scared face into his chest. Gripping onto your hand, the male leads you out of the dorm rooms, and outside. 

He didn't understand why, but he liked you depending on him. You needing him. 

Was this what love feels like?

Walking into the classroom, you scan around and see everyone in their seats. Well, almost everyone. Kirishima's chair was empty, seeming so lonely. You let go of Todoroki's hand, causing his body to shudder as he moves to his desk. 

You on the other hand, walk over to Bakugou's table where the male was. You needed answers. 

"Bakugou, I need to ask you something." You mumble, placing both your hands on his desk. He glances up, raising a sharp eyebrow. Quickly, you reach for his palm, and bring him outside of the classroom. 

"Okay, what is it idiot?" He ask, slight annoyance lacing his voice. You begin fidgeting with your hands nervously, the dream last night playing on repeat in your mind. 

"W-What did you do to Kirishima?" You stammer, your worried eyes gazing into his provoked ones. 

"Nothing. I had a talk with him, that's all. Why does it matter to you?"

"He's my friends and I was worried for him." You mutter, rubbing your sleeve. A confused expression tracers Anger Issues face, as he crosses his arms. 

"Really? Because you seemed extremely scared yesterday whenever Kirishima looked at you." He spats, rolling his blood red eyes. You internally gasp, thoughts running through your mind. He noticed? 

"Well.. I didn't want you to hurt him." You say roughly, unknowingly scratching your wounded arm. It's been itching like crazy recently, but you assumed it was the healing process. Bakugou eyes the covered limb, and immediately becomes suspicious. 

"What happened to your arm?" The hot-head asks, glaring at it with his new found anger. You quickly spat 'nothing' and pull the fragile skin behind your back. 

If Bakugou got mad at Kirishima for interrupting his confession.. 

you couldn't imagine what he would do if he found out what Denki had done.