。°。°ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5- ᴇɴᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴇʀ

"What's the point of school if you're not gonna use anything you learn later in life?" You grumble to yourself, taking a sip of f/d. 

"W-Well.. you use.. s-some things in t-the future.." Your shy friend states, pupils focused on the dim sun. You raise an eyebrow, taking another sip. 

"Really? Like what?" 

"Ooh uh- fractions! They can help you with cooking." Mirio beams, hands laid out behind him. You tilt your head, slightly annoyed that he was correct. 

"I can't cook for crap, but I guess you're right." You admit, your confession quickly being followed by a small giggle from Tamaki. His eyes were squinting from the ray of sunshine coming down, and the wind that was calmly brushing through his messy hair. 

The Big Three have been pretty busy lately, so you guys haven't been sharing time as much as before. You didn't mind though, it was better for them to train and become better heroes instead of wasting time talking to you. 

"Oi, Y/N!" You hear a voice yell behind you, causing you and the indigo-haired one to shift slightly. You avert your pupils to the voice and see Katsuki Bakugou stomping over to you, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Yes-" You begin, before being cut off with your wrist being grabbed, forcing you to stand up. You let out a squeak, as you attempt to shake off his grip. He starts walking, you flailing behind him as he whispers something loud enough for the others to hear. 

"Why are you hanging out with these losers? C'mon, let's go somewhere els-"  

"H-Hey, leave her alone!" A presence growls faintly. Tamaki. Bakugou whips around, dropping your wrist in process, causing you to fall on the floor. Nejire's eyes widen, as she runs to your hurting body. She begins interrogating you, but you were too focused with what was happening ahead of you to pay attention. 

"What did you just say to me, idiot?" The shy boy shudders at his snap, but keeps a brave expression on his face. 

"He told you to leave Y/N alone." Mirio adds, his usual bright smile fading into a frown. Bakugou scoffs, obviously not intimated by the two older males. 

"Oh really, and why's that?" He spats, crossing his strong arms. The two others glare, as Nejire continues to question you. 

"...You hurt her." 

"Tsk, no I didn't. She's not weak." Anger issues rolls his eyes, turning and exiting the scene of the fight. Instantly, the two brave boys were by your side, examining for scratches or bruises. There was a deep red hand mark on your wrist, but besides that, you were okay. But of course, the over-protective teens didn't think so. 

"D-Do you want us to bring you to nurse?" You shake your head as Togata's smile returns. He leaps into a hug with you, on the verge of tears. 

"I'm so glad you're okay!" He yelps, causing you to laugh at his care for you. Tamaki nods his head in agreement. 

"Oh wow, that was so scary! Who was that guy anyway, Y/N? Are you two dating?" The talkative girl asks, repeatedly, causing you to become overwhelmed. Dating? The males eyes were on you too, which made it even more awkward. 

"N-No, we're not dating..!" You shriek, becoming flustered. 

After you calm down, you explain the hot-head to your friends, who immediately understood. The curious one looked shocked, commenting on how he seemed like a 'meanie'. 

Soon, The Big Three had to train, leaving you alone on the roof, once again. You expected Bakugou to come back, but instead, someone else did. Someone you did not expect. 

"Well, well, well, looks like we have a lonely 1-A student all alone, how sad!" A mocking voice squeaks behind you. You turn and see the horridness, Neito Monoma. You raise an eyebrow as he cackles, moving forward to you. 

"And I was starting to think that you were the 'popular girl'! Guess I was wrong!" 

"H-Huh?" You mumble, confused of why an annoying student was attacking you so suddenly. He continues spitting kindergartener insults at you, before some comes to "rescue you".

"Hey Monoma, how about you back off with those petty "instults" of yours, and leave her be?" A purple-haired male snaps, glaring down the idiot. 

'Monoma' growls, rolling his eyes and exiting the roof top. Still confused, you turn to the sleepless one in surprise. 

"Who's he?" 

"Just some crazy guys from class 1-B, don't worry about it, he won't bother you anymore." Shinso speaks in a monotone voice, eyes zoned on the door. You nod, pupils on your fidgeting palms.

"Oh, one second." He exclaimed, looking at a sudden text dinging on his phone. You say okay, and wait patience for him to return. 

"Hey Monoma." The teen speaks calmly, cornering Neito in the halls. The boy rolls his blue eyes, and open his mouth to speak before Hitoshi cuts him off. 

"Just a quick question.. do you know what my quirk is?" He asks, no expression showing on his tired face. Monoma scoffs, glaring at him.

"Of course I kn-" He responds, before he suddenly stops. His irises turn pale, and his expression is that of a zombie. 

"Dumb." Shinso mutters under his breath, before turning his mouth into a devious smirk. 

"Now.. how about you be a good little idiot, and never. Ever. Touch Y/N, talk to Y/N or even look at Y/N again. Got it?" 

The, now emotionless one, nods, walking away from his controller. Shinso lets out an exhale, and heads back up to the roof, to be greeted by a calm, happy looking girl, whose eyes light up when she seems him. 

She was so oblivious to what was going on around her. The troubles and pain people cause day after day. He adored that about her. The girl's innocence. He wanted.. no he needed to keep that. 

No matter what. 

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Breaking news: The U.A. student, Y/N L/N has gone missing earlier today. Please watch out, and stay safe.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

・ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ; 5・

・ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ; 1015 ・

・𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤. 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘!・