。°。°ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8- ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʟɪᴇꜱ

ℂ𝔸𝕌𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ 𝕎𝕀𝕋ℍ 𝔼ℕ𝕋𝔼ℝ𝕀ℕ𝔾 ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ;

・ɴᴇᴇᴅʟᴇꜱ

                              ・ꜱʜᴀʀᴘ ᴋɪᴛᴄʜᴇɴ ᴜᴛᴇɴꜱɪʟ

»»——𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚔!——««

Days passed, and soon, days turned to weeks. In all honesty, it was getting quite.. boring for this Pikachu male. He would have to explain the same lie over and over again, act like the dumb teen everyone known him as, just for you to realize his secret, time after time.  

It was the third time this week that it's happened, and it was only Tuesday. 

He sighs, resting on the coach, waiting to hear a creak in the floorboard, once again. But you haven't yet, and it was taking longer than usual. 

You grumble covering your ears with your pillow as you hear something from outside your room door. Your eyes flutter and open, showing you in a plain white room, with not much decorations.

Wait.. this isn't my room.

You scan the mysterious bedroom in shock, before stepping out of the bed, attempting to not make a squeak. You walk to the mirror, stumbling slightly as you do. It was as if you couldn't move. Once you get to the mirror you gaze in and see faint scratches on your face, arms and legs. You looked skinner as well, and paler. 

What happened?

The weirdest part was that you couldn't remember anything. The last memory you have is jumping out of Izuku's window and bumping into a stranger. But even that memory was fuzzy, you felt as you were going crazy. What was going on? You feel yourself panicking until the door swings open. 

Instead of falling, which was your first instinct, you leap to the bed, covering yourself with your blankets the way it was before you woke up.

You hear foot steps enter your room, and feel a presence sit at the end of the bed. The body lets out a sad sigh, and rubs your warm skinned cheek. 

"Did I give her too much?" The person mumbles to themselves, brushing a strand of hair out of your face. You almost shudder, but stop yourself. You wanted to hear more of the conversation the presence was saying to themselves. 

"Poor angel. I feel kind of bad.." 

angel? Suddenly you hear a slap effect, causing your eyes to shut harder. The voice just hit themselves.

"No, you have to stay strong! If you want her to love her, then you have to go along with this." 

The argument continued, providing you with endless amount information regarding the whole plan. The whole monologue horrified you. What was going on in this sick person's mind?

A little while later, the figure says goodbye to your 'sleepy' body, and leaves, quietly closing the door on their way out. Your eyes instantly burst open, staring at the plain cloud white door ahead of you. 

You wanted to cry, but you couldn't. You wanted to scream, but you couldn't. At this point, you would rather be stuck in a room studying with the creepy broccoli-haired one instead of laying here in a un-familiar home.

You needed to escape. 

You frantically stand up, before falling down, your bum hitting the wooden floor. A small whimper exits your lips, as the door opens, once again. You shut your eyes closed tight, an ounce of you hoping that the 'you can't see them, they can't see you' saying was true.