𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫🥀

"Hey, are you mad at me?" Sam asked, pulling her in to a hug.
She muttered a no, but she knew it wasn't genuine and Sam knew that.
"Why are you mad at me?" He asked.
She pulled away.
"You let Ghostbur died." Her voice broke.
"I didn't- he's a ghost, rozenn. A fucking ghost and I couldn't risk it!"
"The barrier was up. The barrier was up and you could've sent that god damn thing over." She shot.
"it was a security breach. Seven days."
"Yeah, we could've put him in a normal god damn cell. The last time we put someone in for seven days, Tommy fucking died and he got revived. MY BROTHER IS FUCKING ALIVE AND HE IS GOING TO SEND HELL TO EVERYONE!"
"I was doing my job!"
"Ghostbur dying could've been prevented!"
"Rosie, if you don't like how we do our job, quit."
"Fine, I quit because that whole place is corrupt. Did you kill Ponk?"
He sighed "I did."
"I left him on a hospital bed for him to rest up after you cut his arm off and you're telling me, you killed him?"
"I did."
"Sam, we need time. Time apart because I can't-"
He sighed, nodding and starting to grab his clothes and other things. Tears strolled down her face as he walked out, Fran in his arm. Keto was sleeping in ranboos room, so keto didn't see anything.
She sighed, crawling into bed and closing her eyes.

"You summoned me."
"I thought you would show up, not in my head."
"Doesnt matter, still summoned me. Why? You're a questionable one. You show this authorial figure, but you also have a soft side. So tell me, why?"
"I need life to go back to peace. Where Wilbur was dead, where nothing was problematic."
"Now, you see. That won't happen. Nothing was ever peaceful. There were just things you didn't know about. Ranboo has his enderwalk, Tubbo lost a nuke, jack wants to kill Tommy, Fundy is going crazy. That's not happening. Pick and choose."
"Make sure ranboo and Tubbo are protected." Technoblade would handle himself. Tommy and Fundy, as much as she loved them have survived through worse. Tubbo, he wasn't as prepared as others. And Fundy, Fundy is a fox. He knows how to handle himself.
"At a price. A life for each."
"I-" she would be dead dead
"Tsk tsk."
"One life?"
"No can do, Rosie poise."
She rolled her eyes at the nickname. Would she risk it all for those two? Yes. Yes she would.
"How much time do I have if I make the deal?"
"Hmmmm, name me a time and I'll give my opinion."
"Two months."
"Less sweetheart."
"One month."
"Hmmm, one week?"
"Three weeks."
"Two weeks? Final deal."
She sighed, reaching out her hand. The figure smiled, grasping it and shaking.
"From the moment you wake up, you have two weeks. I will see you here, 336 hours, 20,160 seconds from now."

Rozenn opened her eyes. She was in her room and rushed up. Fourteen days.
She grabbed paper, starting to write notes. It was worth it. People were going to be okay without her.
By the time morning rolled around, she started doing things she had written down as her bucket list.

She clobbered out of bed, getting ready. She was going to do number 4 and 6.
She tucked the paper in her pants trouser, grabbing michaels presents. When she had reached snowchester, she unlocked the front door to tubbos house. He was probably in the mansion working on something. She went up to his room where he was reading.
"Hey Michael." She smiled. The dead pig hybrid rushed to her, hugging her. She hugged back.
"Here's something for you." She handed him a photo. It was when they had first gotten Michael and her holding him. He oinked in happiness. She handed him the next item. It was a rose pendant. Something she used to wear. It was made from rubies and gold. He oinked again, fascinated with the gold. She gave him the next thing. It was a crown. Like techno had a crown, she had one as well. She just never wore it. It was made with gold, rubies, emeralds, sapphires, amethyst, diamonds. She put it on his head.
And finally, she gave him her last present. It was a teddy bear. The bear was named jubilee. He had a red shirt and black hat. He was worn, but that was rozenns bear when she was younger.
"Someday, when you're older. Tubbo and ranboo will tell you." She smiled softly, tears rolling down her face. Michael quickly got up, wiping them with his little hands, making the girl chuckle.
"Michael, we're home!" Tubbo called, coming through the hatch.
"Oh Rozenn, why are you crying? Why does he have this stuff-" Tubbo asked, ranboo right behind him.
"Let's go to the docks." She instructed. The boys and her went to the snowchester docks, taking a seat.
"I'm dying."
"What?" Tubbo asked.
"I've done something. And, I cant tell you, but in two weeks, I will be gone."
"Rosie..." ranboo started.
"I have something to give you guys." She pulled other items out.
"For Tubbo, my dagger. It's infested with rubies and gold. It has my initial on the netherite blade." She handed it to him.
"Rosie, please." Tubbo cried, tears streaming freely down his face.
"For ranboo, my sword which you will get after I pass. It's made with the finest material. And I think you'll like it." Her voice breaking at some points. She saw ranboos tears burning his face so she gently wiped them up with a tissue.
"I'm leaving and I expect both of you to be okay and safe."
"I still don't understand why you're leaving." Ranboo cried.
"I can't tell you. I'm so sorry, but this will keep people safe."
"Rozenn, stop risking yourself so ranboo and I can be safe. Please." Tubbos voice broke.
"What's done is done." She pulled both boys closer to her. They savored several hours together, just trying to comprehend everything and crying a lot.
And the boys, they vouched that for the rest of her time. They'd be by her side until the end of it.