𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫🥀

"Techno, I just got a letter from Sam." I run into the small cabin and throw myself on to the couch, clutching a letter.
"Hmmmm?" Techno asks, sitting down next to me.

Dear Rozenn,

Tubbo did something. Tommy burnt George's house. He lied about it and Dream was pissed. Six block high obsidian walls outlined the exterior of Lmanberg. Tubbo and Dream Talked about it. The consequence wasn't too bad to start with, but then Tommy tried threatening Dream with his dead pets horse skin and Dream didn't take that lightly. Tommy was exiled, here's the cords ***********. Dream gave it to me and he's been telling me what he's been doing to him. Go see Tommy and possibly Tubbo. He's not taking it lightly. I'm sorry I can't see you in person, the prisons been keeping me busy.
Take care

From
Sam

I read the letter aloud to him.
"Techno we should go soon." I tell him, throwing the letter onto the table.
"When?" He asked, stretching.
"Are you free today?" I asked.
"Yup, let's go." He jumped up. I chuckled before grabbing a few things.
I brought a bag with me filled with some food, iron, gold and a few diamonds.

"Tommy!" I greeted, going up to him.
"Why are you here? I don't like you guys." He shot. I stepped back a little, hurt by the words he said. Techno came up behind me and placed a hand on my shoulder.
"I don't know what her intentions are, but I'm here to laugh at you." Techno barked, chuckling. I hit him lightly.
"Techno." I said. He just chuckled a little.
"Ohhhh just leave!" Tommy cried out.
"I have a gift for you." I spoke up.
"I don't want your pity." He shouted.
"It's not pity." I snapped, eyes turning red instantly.
"Oh then what is it?" He asked mockingly.
"It's forgiveness you fucker. I don't need an apology and I don't need forgiveness, but I wanted to clear the air between us. That's the whole reason I came, but I guess I misread the situation." I threw the bag towards him and sauntered off. I heard Techno mock him a few times before following me.
"Hey Rosie, he's just dealing with everything." Techno tried cheering me up.
"I don't know Techno. I really don't. Dreams doing something. The Tommy we know would've done something differently. I don't know what he would've done, but did you see how scared he got when he didn't know who was there?" I asked.
"Yea. It was like a deer getting shot. He was frozen. Like he doesn't get visitors." Techno replied, thinking.
"There's something wrong with it. Sam said Dream was doing awful things to him, if I see him when I head to Lmanberg, I'll ask him about it, but I don't know." I sigh.
" I'm going to head to Lmanberg to talk to Tubbo. Are you going home?" I ask.
"Yea, I'll see you tonight."
"See you." We split paths and I made my way to the nether portal. My sword handle continues to hit my shoulder as I walk through the nether.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sam's letter- later revealed, sam does say that Dream told him everything he did to Tommy. He lets Rozenn know this and tells her to visit him and also Tubbo. The prison keeps him busy as Dream gave him only a month to finish everything.

Rozenn's visit- Techno goes with her and while she's there to try and make amends, he's there to just laugh around. Tommy gets mad at her for showing him pity, while Rozenn just wants to fix things. She storms off and she feels sick and hurt from him.

Manipulation- Techno and Rozenn notice how scared Tommy looked by outside visitors, wondering why he was like this when the old Tommy would've welcomed new people in his own way. (More shouting and screaming and movement)