𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢🥀

Rozenn was making her way home for the first time in about a week. She had lost count how long she had been staying with Sam until Sam realized he had to work on Tommy's hotel and supervise Sam Nook. The small girl had just arrived at her house with Ranboo nowhere in sight. She assumed he was with Tubbo or out mining, when a small bird dropped her a letter.

The letter was adressed to her so she opened it up.

Dear Rozenn,

meet at these coordinates ********* at 11AM. Come alone.

No one signed it, there was no return address. She shrugged it off before taking a shower and got dressed in black pants and a black jacket. Her hair was in two buns. She decided to leave her maxed out netherite sword and brought her older diamond sword.

It was nearing 10:00 so she decided to start making her way to the coordinates.

She hums a song or two as she walked there. The trip there took a good forty five, fifty minutes to get there. When she arrived, it was nothing but a plain area. Deciding she was early, she just took a seat and continued humming songs.

When she checked her watch, it was nearing 11:01. She heard something from underneath her. She was confused until she heard voices. Turning her head, she saw Niki and Tommy emerging from the wood. She saw Niki's shocked face and Tommy's confused face. That was the last thing she saw until just blank black. And the last thing she heard. A huge loud boom coming from under her, making her whole body freeze. Excruciating pain shot through her whole body. It was like she had gone to hell and came back, stabbing her through her heart.

Tubbo POV

"I'm sure the launch went great, Jack! Let's go check it out!" I shouted, smiling. The two of us went through the ice tunnel until we made it to the otherside. We walked through the tunnel and out to the plain area. We saw the destruction before we even saw the main hole.

"Woah look at this Jack!"

"Yeah it's so cool!" He responded, fixing his hat.

I heard sobbing as we got closer to the crater. I stopped mid way step, looking at the scene in front of me.

Niki and Tommy were cradling a bleeding and burnt Rozenn. She had gotten almost the full blast of the nuke.

"Rozenn.." Niki sobbed, brushing hair away from her face. Tommy was almost just as bad, tears streaming down his face. I ran forward.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED? The nuke wasn't meant to hit her!" I shouted, tears streaming down my own face.

"She- She..." Niki stuttered.

"What the hell was this, Tubbo?" Tommy screamed.

"It was our nuke site. No one besides Jack and I knew this was happening. Besides Rozenn and Ranboo." I sobbed.

As Tommy and I moved her body away from the hole, I heard shouting.

"JACK WHAT THE HELL? THAT WASN'T- THAT WASN'T PART OF THE PLAN! I AM SO DONE WITH YOU!" Niki screamed at the man. He looked shocked at her outrage as Niki stormed off.

Rozenn POV

I woke up to a towel over my head.

"hmm?" I asked, moving the towel off of my face. I felt the pain as it registered through my brain. It was like electric shocks hit through my body.

"Rozenn? Thank god!" Ranboo quickly said, rushing to me. he moved the towel off of me before explaining what happened.

"Sam left a few hours ago. It's been a few days. Basically, Tubbo was testing his nukes and the letter you received told you to go to those coordinates. The nuke hit you. Niki, Tommy, Tubbo and Jack were there." He sniffed.

"can you help me sit up?" I asked, voice raspy. He nodded and slowly pushed my back up a little.
"Do you know how long it'll take for me to heal?" I ask.
Ranboo nods, "give it a few days. The burns will heal."

A knock on the door pulled Ranboo away from her.

"Oh hi." She heard him say. "She's awake, come in."

Footsteps were heard until she saw who was at the door.

"Hiya Sam." Her voice raspy.

"Hello Rosie."

Ranboo left them alone as Sam got closer.

" I missed you." He smiled, sitting on her bed.

"I missed you too, Sam." She smiled back.

"Y'know. I heard you died and god. I just. I just yknow. I just fell apart. Thank god you have three lives. I mean two now, but you get the point." He said tearing up.

"Awww Sam. I'm here, love."

"Love huh?" He chuckled, wiping his tears.

"Yeah, love."

"Alright, darlin." He laughed.

————————————————————————

Niki- Niki who didn't want Rozenn to die was very angry at jack, breaking apart their partnership.