𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢🥀

"Hiya Foolish, I have some gold to give to you. Hopefully it'll help with your huge pyramid building or whatever." She smiled, giving the shark onesie boy two stacks of gold blocks.

"Holy shit, Rozenn! Thanks!" He smiled, handing her a present as well. "Well, enjoy your gift!" He smiled, before running off. She laughed before opening it. In the present was a netherite ingot named rozenite. She chuckled at the engraved name before placing it in her enderchest. As she got down to the spider spawner to get some xp, she heard Bad talking.

"Oh and when we get her, we use her against Techno. Write that down Ant. Punz you too. Just incase."

She froze at bad's words. She only had her netherite sword. her armor and bow were back home. She hadn't expected anything and that's when things went from bad to worse. They left the egg room. Hearing footsteps, she dove behind a few chest as that was the only thing she could hide around.

"Oh, what is this?" The blonde haired boy asked, chain dangling from his neck as he grabbed something off the ground. "Rozenn, come on out. I know you're here since this!" Punz shouted, holding up the wither necklace. She glanced down at her neck and noticed it was missing. Knowing she'd be caught either way, she got up.

"So boys." She chuckled nervously, raising her sword. The other three boys did so as well, looking very dangerous. She knew if it came down to it, she could take Antfrost and Badboyhalo without armor, but with Punz there. No shot. Punz was a great pvp duelist. Not as great as her and techno, but a three v one was not something she wanted to do.

"Rozenn, you've been a big problem to the egg." Bad laughed, moving closer.

"Bad, did you forget your lives. I took one away and I'll take another. Maybe I'll take one of Skeppy's too!" She chuckled.

"Don't talk about Skeppy, you muffin!" Bad screamed, jumping at her with his sword. She froze for a second, but rebounded it easily, shoving him with her blade. He fell on his ass and while Antfrost helped him up, Punz swooped down, throwing his blade against Rozenns. Due to how much more weight and height Punz had on her, she fell to one of her knees. To correlate it, she tripped his knees, causing him to buck down. Using her time, she made a break for it towards the outer water elevator. She made it out and started running towards the prison, all three boys closely following. The good thing about being so small and stealthy was that Rozenn was fast.

She had made it to the badlands and was now booking it towards the prison, boys not far behind, but she had gained ground.

Throwing herself at the button, she heard Sam's voice.

"Sam, eggpire after me." She simply yelled.

"Nether portal!" He shouted through the intercom. She quickly threw herself into the nether portal and came out the other end.

"Alright go through again!" He yelled. She listened and when on the other side, she was in the prison.

"Sam!" She yelled, throwing herself against him.

"Jesus, Rozenn. Are you okay? Are you hurt?" he asked, grabbing her face and checking for any cuts or bruises.

"I'm fine. I just- They're out for blood." She cried, holding onto him.

"Shhhh. I got you." He calmed her down, hugging her tightly.

"What am I supposed to do? It's three of them." She shook her head.

"Rozenn, I will do my best to protect you. Bring your netherite around, make sure you always have your sword." Sam instructed, she nodded.

"My rose necklace broke. Punz has it, but i assume he'll break it as soon as he can." Rozenn said, pulling away from the green haired boy.

"Yeah, I think he will. he's not the same Punz we know." Sam shook, sadly taking his mask off.

Rozenn smiled sadly before grabbing Sam's face and pressing a quick peck to his lips.

"I missed your face." She smiled.

"Thanks, darlin." He smiled, a little red now.

"Punz... He went from being someone who helped me with panic attacks to- To a fucking asshole. We need to take down that egg." She said, determined.

"Agreed, but we need to stay safe as well." Sam reminded her.

"Of course, of course." She agreed. "I think it's about time we reigned hell around here." She smirked. "Oh speaking of hell. Do you think I can visit Dream?"

"Umm sure, but you have to answer questions." Sam said, sliding his mask back on. She nodded, answering all his questions.

"What is your relationship with the prisoner?" He asked.

"I think he's a fuckin bastard and a little whore, but I need answers that only he has."

"Do you think he belongs in here?"

"Oh fuck yeah. i think he deserves death, but yknow." She chuckled.

Sam nodded, before telling her how to get through the security measures. She placed everything in a chest and got a potion to clear through her inventory. She was made weak, they went through several floors of lava and she took a potion, swimming through a 60 foot tunnel. They finished it off with a huge lava drop, before she went across a bridge.

"Dream." She looked at the man. His blonde hair was a mess. His eyes looked just as insane as Wilbur's did before he died. His green eyes were no longer bright, but full of destruction.

"Rozenn."

"Cut to the chase, I know the book you have. I've read it, but I didn't read about resurrection, because I'm not a fucking sick whore." She spit.

"hmmmm." Dream hummed.

"How did you get your dirty little hands on that book? I gave it back to ghostbur. That house, that sewer was destroyed when you exploded it!" She shrieked, turning her eyes red.

"Well, if you must know. Schlatt gave me the book originally. As a way for me to join manburg which I did. Then, I gave ghostbur it to keep it safe. Made sure he always got the book back if he lent it out. Thank god you were the only one and you were too stupid to not even read about resurrection!" Dream laughed. "Well, Ghostbur was out the day we blew Lmanberg up so I went into his sewer, grabbed the book and left to Techno's house." He explained, laughing.

"You're a sick fucking bastard." Rozenn said crossly.

"And if I am a sick fucking bastard? I still have more power than you do while I'm fucking trapped here!" He shouted.

"We both know that's a fucking lie." She said, dangerously.

"Fine, but I have more influence than Tommy does and you can't deny that." Dream took back, looking back at her with the same expression.

"Dream, I don't care how I do it, but I will end your life. One day or another, you're going to weak up in hell right next to Schlatt." She spit.

______________________________________________________________________