𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯🥀

"Am I seeing you tonight or are you building?" She asked him. She hasn't had anytime alone with him in days. Three days before, she had been working at the prison and for the past 24 hours, Sam was in charge. It was Ants shift to look around the prison now.

"I'm gonna be working tonight for Quackity y'know. With his project." He explained. She nodded and walked over to him, throwing her arms around him. He pushed his head into her shoulders that were swung over him. He was sitting on the couch enjoying his last few moments of his girlfriend before he had to leave. Sam was working on something. Something big.

"I have to get going now. I'll be back in a few days." He said, getting up.

She nodded and looked up at him. He gently leaned over and placed two kisses on her forehead and squeezed her with a tight hug which she returned.

Sam POV

"Quackity..." He greeted sternly.

"Sam." Quackity returned.

"I'm sorry to call you in such a hurry." The younger boy said, adjusting his helmet. Through the small slit between the helmet and skin, Sam saw the scar that ran from Quackity's eyebrow, pass his eye and a little bit higher than his cheek.

"What's going on?" I replied, cracking my stiff neck. The creeper mask laid on top of my head nicely and I ran my fingers through my wet hair from the rain.

"There's a few things you and me need to talk about. It's about several things okay. Here let's get out of the rain." Quackity said. I nodded and ushered him to follow me. We were right next to the hotel so I lead us into it.

"I was wondering if I could visit." The shorter boy asked when we were both inside.

"Quackity... I'm not sure about that. The last time someone visited, it didn't turn out the best."

"Oh come on Sam. You trust me, don't you?" He asked.

"Of course. I mean we're business partners, but I'm not so su-"

"You're scared because he has power. Sam, he has power. And you say we can't kill him because he has the revival book. But, what if I got it?" He said dangerously.

"Quackity-"

"You won't even grant me one single visit." He said, tryin to persuade me. "I need to get that book. So if I were to visit, I would need to bring these." Quackity pulls out an axe and a sword.

"Quackity-"

"There's a safety issue Sam! Did you not see what he did to Tommy?" He asked repeatedly.

"Of course I saw! I saw Dream dangle his body over the pits of hell." I barked back.

"If you strip away the little bit of power he has left, that's it. Dream is nothing except just another prisoner."

"Are you sure you can get the book?"

"I don't care what I have to do, I'll get the book. And I'll make sure he won't pull any of that shit he pulled on Tommy on anyone ever again. He won't pull it on Rozenn again." 

"Quackity what-" I start, asking how he knew about Rozenn and I.

" Sam everyone knows you two are dating. He'll stay alive Sam. per your request."

"But, you'll get the book."

"I will." He assures me.

I give out an exasperated nod and we head towards the prison. My head tries to wrap around this.

"Sam, I have the upper hand here. If I brought no tools, who knows what he could do, but that's not happening."

"Alright, just wait here for a bit." I tell him, going through the warden entrance. If Dream was gone, Rozenn would be able to breath better. She would be able to live a happier life. I need it for Rozenn, because I have fallen head over heels for this girl.

I lead him in and we go through everything.

"Put everything in the locker. Throw the axe and sword to me, I'll give it back to you when we're near the cell." He nods and tosses me them which I hold onto. After we go through the examinations and security measures, we're right before the lava falls.

"Quackity, here." Instead of throwing him his sword and axe, the Warden's axe and the Warden's sword are now in his hands.

"For Rosie." Is all I say and he nods. I give him a bit of food, shears/clippers and item frames.

"Let me know if you need anything..." Is the final thing I say to him as he goes on his bridge. I give him a last look before pouring the lava overhead again.

I don't know what is going on in there, but I hear Dream's screams. He screams out for me, for Rozenn. No one is going to rescue him tonight.

_________________________________________________________________