𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔴𝔬 🥀

SAM POV (ranboo lore watchers, I think you know where this is going. I apologize in advance)

rosies been exhausted. She's at home right now, hopefully napping. I'm taking her shift at the prison and working on creeper holes when I see a very disoriented ranboo rush up to me.
"Sam, I need to go to the prison." He quickly says.
"No you can't go into the prison. No ones allowed in."
He begs, "please you don't understand."
"Ranboo are you okay?" I see his face. He's pleading, but I can't.
"I fell in some water on the way here."
"You alright though?" Water doesn't do that. Not even to endermans.
"I just need to go in." He pleads.
"You told me yourself to not let you in." I remind him, continuing to fill the holes.
"I'm telling you now that, please."
"I'm not letting you in the prison."
"Why not? why not." He aggressively yelled.
"You told me yourself. Dream dangerous, keep everyone away. I agree. No ones going in."
"I'm telling you now, I need to go in. You don't understand. I don't want to visit Dream. I need to go into the prison." He drops.
"What?" Why would he need to go in? What?
"I need to go in."
"No you don't. What?"
"Because- because you don't know the truth. I can't tell you why but please." Ranboo continues.
"you don't need to be in the prison. Ranboo im not gonna lock an innocent person in the prison. You haven't redone anything wrong. Are you alright?"
"I can't tell you. I can't tell anyone." He repeats.
"Not even rozenn? Are you alright?"
"No I can't tell her. I don't know anymore. Please Sam. I'm begging you put me in the prison. I'll take off my armor please." He offers, untying his chest plate.
"No I won't. I'm not putting anyone in the prison. I'm not going to put anyone else in after last time. You've done nothing wrong, I'm not going to put you in danger after last time." I continue. I'm not putting someone else in that can get hurt. I won't.
"I can't make you understand, but please. Maybe for a little bit. Maybe just a couple years." Years? He wants to go in for years?
"No, I will not put you in the prison."
"Do I have to- what do I have to do?"
"There's nothing you can do. I will not put anyone in the prison with Dream because of what he does."
"I can't tell you why I deserve it."
"That's because there's no reason." I continue.
"There's so many reasons. There's 93 of them. There could be hundred or thousands." He rants.
" I look at you and I don't see a single reason why anyone like you needs to be in the prison and I will not put you in." I softly say.
"What if I paid you?" He asks, digging his hands through his hair, frustrated.
"No. I won't put you in for something you're imagining. I'm not gonna argue with you. I'm not putting you in the prison."
"There's countless reasons. 93, 94, 95, 96. There's hundreds. I don't know how many." He counts off.
"Ranboo you're a good person." I repeat.
"No." He digs his hands in his head.
"you don't need to go in the prison."
" I can't tell you how wrong that is." He shouts, removing his hands.
"I can't lock you in the prison. What about Michael, Tubbo? Rozenn?" What would they do without him?
"That's exactly why." He shouts, what does he mean that's why.
"That doesn't make sense."
"Sam put me in. Please!" He repeats again.
"No I won't!" I will not put him in danger.
"What if I put myself in."
"You can't."
"I'll figure it out." He threatens.
"I can't lock you in the prison for something you haven't done."
"No please." Hes begging again.
"I know you're a good person on the inside. You're a good person. A good-"
"I blew- I blew- I can't say it." He cuts himself off.
"ranboo you haven't done anything wrong. It's dangerous. I don't understand why you would want to be locked in the prison. You have so much. Hotel, Michael, Tubbo, foolishs mansion."
"All that is meaningless when- I can't tell you why." What- meaningless?
"I think you should go home. Go see Michael or Rosie. Rosies home right now." Rosie would take care of him and get him to sleep.
"Are you sending me off? Are you going to kill me?" A new tone in his voice.
"I don't want to. I think you should go home. Go see Michael or Rosie. Feel better about what's going on." I wouldn't kill ranboo. I can't, but I need him to go before he does something he regrets.
"You have no idea what you've done." His voice croaks.
"You're a good person." I remind him.
"I am?" How is he unsure? He hadn't done anything bad.
"Yes, you are."
"I don't think so, Sam."
"I do, even if you don't." If ranboo doesn't think he is, I still do. He hasn't done anything wrong in the time I've known him.
"I don't think so." He sighs, starting to turn around.
"Be safe." I remind him.
"You too." He mumbled.
I watched him walk off, sulking. What the fuck has been going on with him? Do I tell Rozenn? Only if I have to. I didn't want to hurt him or kill him. He's rozenns little guy. Rozenn loves him. And Tubbo. What the fuck is happening. I don't want to get Rosie involved or worried if she doesn't have to.