𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯🥀

Jack POV

I watch from the sidelines as Tubbo brings Rozenn into the nuke room. Great, this kid. Niki and I were talking about how to kill Tommy. We both saw him as awful. Dream, Technoblade and Tommy are all on the same level. If we killed Tommy, Tommy would be gone and Dream would be devastated because his only source of fun is gone. I helped with the nukes and I had already talked to Niki about the plan. If she took Tommy to the nuke site on the day of launch, the nuke would kill him, taking him out by "accident" making sure no blame went to him or Niki.

Now, if he was able to get Rozenn there too, that's even better. Technoblade would be very hurt and that would make him pay for killing him in doomsday. However, he had to be careful not to let it slip to Niki since they were still friends. However, what Niki doesn't know, won't hurt her.

Rozenn POV

I make my way to the nether portal and step out. A person who looks a little younger than me, but is pretty tall, brown hair with a shark onesie (similar to Callahan's onesie) on looking a bit lost. He had a backpack on him and a note.

"Hello!" I greet. he turns around, coming face to face with me. I was wearing black boots, black pants, white sweatshirt and a black beanie over my pink hair which was straight down to my back. My netherite sword against my back.

"Hi!" He greets back in the same tone.

"Are you new to the realm?" I ask.

"Oh yeah. I was just going through a few old maps and I found this realm. Looks like a nice place, what is it?" He asks.

"Oh this is the Dream SMP! I'll tell you a bit about it. Follow along." I say, smiling at him. He nods and follows me.

"Well this here is the Community house. It's a bit destroyed at the moment, but you can learn through the history books. You need to read those is all I'm saying." I continue on.

"And this is the nether portal where I came from! Theres loads of portals through here and they go to other places. On the nether roof, theres a ice trail that leads to a guardian farm and Tubbo's old villagers. Oh there's Puffy over there. I have to get going, but I will see you around." I smile. "Oh and my names Rozen!"

"Oh I'm Noah or Foolish G, but most people call me Foolish."

"Alright bye, Foolish!"

I make my way down the prime path. "ROZENN ROZENN!" I hear. I look to my right and see Tubbo running at me, Tommy not too far behind him.

"Why are we asking her?" Tommy spits.

"What is it, Tubbo?" I ask, ignoring Tommy's comment.

"Dream..." He says, handing her a book. She looks at it.

"He wants you two to go alone to an undisclosed location and fight for the discs? Are you fucking kidding me? Tommy, look at my eyes right now." The girl orders. She turns her eyes red to intimidate the boy.

"Are you willing to risk both of yours and Tubbo's LAST LIVES for a two items?" I shout.

He gulps and stares back into my eyes. "I am."

"Oh dear fucking god." This kid was being serious. I look away, unable to look at him anymore.

"God. I can't- Jesus fucking shit. Well, Dream is going to be stacked and I bet he could take you both on in his sleep. The only people that would be able to take him down would be Techno or I and even that would be very difficult. He's almost to the same level as us." I inform. Tubob gulps nervously.

"I- We have some golden apples and diamond armor." Tommy says.

"Are you- You don't even have netherite armor? Are you- You don't even have netherite swords or shit. You two are going to be killed before you guys can even bring up a fucking shield!" I shout.

Tommy gulps, the realization dawning on him. "Jesus, Tubbo, we gotta get shit." He says hurriedly.

"No shit. Jesus fuck." I place down an enderchest, grabbing a few netherite ingots. I toss Tommy ten ingots.

"Don't be a fucking idiot with it." I say, before walking away. I hear Tommy scream and run off as Tubbo trails me.

"Rozenn." He asks. i turn around.

"Yeah Tubbo?" I ask.

"Can we talk?" He asks. I nod and we go to snowchester, sitting on his docks where we find Ranboo, looking for Tubbo. Tubbo invites him to join us.

Our feet hangs off the edge of the docks as we over look the sunset.

"I'm scared. I'm only seventeen. I don't want to die yet." His voice cracks.

"Tubbo, i won't let anything happen to you. To either of you." I whisper, referring to the two boys next to me. I feel two weights on my shoulders and both boys lay their heads lightly on my shoulders.

"Things are getting bad again. Tubbo, I'll do my best to train you for your fight. I can't help you during the actual fight, but I'll try my best. I can't lose you. And I can't lose you either, Ranboo." I feel the tears fall down my face as I say this.

I look to my right and see tears in Tubbo's eyes. I look to my left, Ranboo doesn't cry, but he looks broken.

"I'll do everything I can to protect you. Both of you." I finish, a the sun falls beneath the horizon.

________________________________________________________________________________

Foolish G- Rozenn meets the newest member to the realm, showing him around and giving him a few history books to be caught up with everything before giving him off to Puffy.

Tommy- Rozenn is very disappointed in Tommy. As much as she loves him, she can't look him in the eye after he said he would risk his life and Tubbo's for two disc. Things that only give him happiness. Not the person who makes memories with him.

Ranboo and Tubbo- The three share a very wholesome moment where she tells the boys that she'd give up almost anything for them, showing how much she cared about them even after Tubbo betrayed her.