𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢🥀

Sam and Rozenn were walking around the mainland, looking for Hannah. Rozenn had recently acquainted with her for a few moments and heard that she was missing. Knowing Sam was good friends with her, she helped him look.

"Hey Foolish." She greeted. He stopped what he was doing and turned the two.

"Have you seen Hannah?" Sam asked.

"No, I haven't but I saw her house. It's covered in red vines." He said, shaking his head. "They started growing at my summer home as well, but I removed them. Do you guys wanna come along to see if there's anything?" He asks. She nods and Sam decides to follow her. They go through the nether portal and take the short walk to Foolish's summer home.

"Alright, I'll look by the serpent statue, you guys do whatever." Rozenn called out, looking around.

She searched for a bit until she saw something a little weird.

"Foolish, Sam!" She yelled. She heard a few sprinting feet and then Sam and Foolish were behind her.

"There's tnt all over this shit." She said, destroying a piece. Foolish looked shocked before he just went on a rampage, taking all of it down. They found even more tnt in the sphinx building. They were going to continue looking, but she saw in the distance that Ponk, Ant, and Bad were making their was towards them.

Foolish and Sam both saw, turning their heads and making their way next to her. She drew her netherite sword as did Sam.

"What are you doing here? Your tnt plans backfired." foolish asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Now now Foolish, that was only the beginning." Ponk chuckled. "Don't test me, I'll blow up part of your summer home. I mean, we could skip that if you would join us."

"Do it then." Foolish says. He's confident that they got rid of all the tnt. As the egg starts speaking some devilish tongue, Rozenn cups her ears and motions for Sam and Foolish to do the same. They do and watch as all three of them freeze. Ponk goes up to one of Foolish's cats that were bathing in the sun before stabbing it, causing me to flinch.

"WHAT THE FUCK PONK?" I shout. He just shrugs and I look at Foolish. A new pissed off look painted on his face.

Bad walks towards the Ra statue and lights something with flint and steal. Knowing what was going to happen, she uncups her ears, going down whilst dragging the other two boys down with her. Tnt fills the sky and explosions can be heard. A small tear slides down her face, but she feels Sam wipe it quickly. She gives him a thankful nod as she slows her breathing down. A thick air of smoke lingers around them as they get up. Rozenn takes a look at the Ra statue or what's left of it. Now, it's just a few blocks here and there.

"That didn't scare me." Foolish says confidently, facing the three again.

"You are powerless. Watch me." Ponk laughs, throwing his trident. Before it can hit foolish, Rozenn's arrow that is made with the strongest metal money can buy knocks the trident mid throw.

"Awww, Ponk. Did someone miss?" Rozenn teases, fake pouting.

"I may be a totem of living, but I've been a totem of death. I'm a god of the seas which means I'm also a god of the skies. I am a peaceful person, but if you tempt me, I won't hesitate." Foolish speaks.

Sam protectively puts an arm around Rozenn's waist making her feel more at ease in this situation. If she wanted to, she could take all three of them out with minor injuries. Even through the creeper mask, she can tell Sam is very unamused and angry.

"Oh what are you gonna do about it?" Ant asks, teasigly.

Foolish looks up before a strike of lighting hits just in front of the three boys, making Rozenn jump back.