𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶🥀

As they got to the territory, Tubbo was there, a little shocked.

"Oh hello, Niki, Technoblade, Phil, Rosie, Ranboo." The boy said.

"Hello Tubbo, I see you've got a new nation?" Technoblade asked.

"No no. This is just a place where people live. I wouldn't call it a nation." Tubbo defended himself.

"I see..." He said, looking around.

"I'll give you a tour!" Tubbo offered. Phil and Technoblade followed the two while Niki, Rozenn and Ranboo just sat around, already been here before. After they visited the nuke site, Niki decided to go back to her base. Technoblade and Phil also decided to head out to work on a few things, leaving Rozenn and Ranboo with Tubbo.

The second Technoblade and Phil left through the tunnel, Rozeen immediately hugged the boy.

"I tried my best to keep him out." She shook her head. Tubbo nodded, understanding.

"Rozenn, we wanted to show you someone." Ranboo chirped up. She looked at him, confused.

"Well, Tubbo and I are platonically married!"

"Oh! That's so cool!" She said, happy for them.

"We also have a son, named Michael!" Tubbo said, eyes lit up.

She followed them into tubbo's house and up a few ladders.

The room was yellow and white, there were a few paintings of the three of them, cake in the corner, a double bed and a chair. The child was a baby zombie pigmen who was jumping up and down.

"Awww HI michael!" She smiled.

Tubbo and Ranboo were in the corner watching what she was doing. She slowly got closer to him and he approached her, throwing his little arms around her. She smiled and hugged him back. She slowly lifted him up and twirled him around. SHe smiled hearing his little laugh and she sit him back down.

"Hi Michael, how are you?" ranboo asked, coming to his son. Tubbo smiled at the sight and helped Ranboo tuck him into bed. The three of them went downstairs.

"Well I like michael." She smlied.

"We're glad!" Tubbo said.

"He seems to like you too." Ranboo said, smiling as well.

"Ranboo, we should get going. If we get home too late, there's going to be way too many mobs."

"Yeah, bye Tubbo!"

"Bye Tubbo!"
"Bye Rosie, Bye Ranboo!" Tubbo said, closing the door as the two walked out of his house. They went through the soul speed bridge and onto the prime path.

"Ranboo, look..." Rozenn was talking about a poster plastered on a sign next to the path.

"We invite you to the red banquet." Ranboo reads out.

"Are you fucking kidding me? This is literally-" She shook her head.

"Hosted by the eggpire." Ranboo shook his head as well.

The two walked back home in silence, just enjoying everything.

"Goodnight, Ranboo." She said, going to her room.

"Goodnight, Rosie." He said, going into his room and closing the door.

She closed the door gently and went to her desk. Scattered papers, letters and diaries were all around her desk.

She was going to find what Dream was scared of. He wanted to use Ranboo and Tubbo against her, she would use something against him. The letters she got from when her and Techno cleared out Pogtopia. They were filled with conversations between Wilbur and him. There were diarie pages of Fundy's and Wilbur's writing. Newspaper articles that talked about the beginning of the realm and the time before that.