extra banquet scene

(This chapter was made of Rozenn went to the banquet with Sam instead of staying home)

Rozenn carefully got out of the nether portal, her hand in Sams arm.
"Sam..."
"Rosie, it'll be okay. I'll make sure."
Her dress was off the sleeve red, her hair fell to the edge of her back. She had recently redone her hair from pink to blonde.

"Bubs, you look great

"Bubs, you look great." He whispered, giving her a peck on the cheek. They went down to the spider spawner.
"Hello Puffy, Eret, Hbomb." Rozenn greeted.
"Hi Hannah."
"Hey you two! I didn't know if you were coming." Puffy whispered. She shook her head, not now.
"Hello Ponk..." Sam greeted. the two went towards the coat room. He was slightly stiff and ignored them.
"Welcome!" Ant smiled. They went to the egg room, following the path.
"Hi Fundy! Niki! Foolish!" Rozenn greeted the others.
"Rozenn, you look amazing." Fundy complimented.
"Thank you." She smiled. They all talked for a bit until antfrost lead them over to a big platform.
"This is the dancing area." Ant said. Sam grabbed rozenns waist as they started playing music.
They spun around. "Keep your eyes peeled." She whispered, resting her head on his chest.
"Look who just walked in." Sam whispered. Her eyes turned to Bad who had just walked in, talking to a few guest. She lead the two over.
"Hello Bad."
"Hi Rozenn! Didn't know if you were going to come."
"I decided to..." she quietly said. He nodded happily.
They danced again, her arms tangled with Sams.
"George is here..." she whispered.
"Mmmmmhmmmm." He whispered back.
"Eret looks nice today. Her dress looks great." Rozenn said. She was still amazed at their dress.
Sam nodded, giving a short kiss to rozenns lips.
The broke apart. "Let's talk to people, yeah?" She asked. He nodded. The two walked over to foolish.
"Hey foolish." She smiled.
"Hi you two. You guys look great." He complimented. Sam was wearing a suit. It was red and there was a black collar, a red flower that matched rozenns tucked into his breast pocket.
"You look nice too." Rozenn complimented.
"This party so far is fine. It seems a bit- a bit too calm." Sam said.
Their eyes trailed to Badboyhalo who knocked against a glass.
"It's dinner!" Bad announced. Everyone walked over to the huge dining table, taking a seat next to Sam.
"Just a sec." Ponk cut in, taking the bowl from sams place.
"He seems to still be angry." She whispered. "I'll give you some of mine, I'm not hungry." Sam nodded, placing a hand on rozenns thigh. On her other side, hbomb sat next to her and Hannah sat on the other side of Sam.
"Does anyone have anything they'd like to say?" Bad asked, looking around.
"I'm really happy. I'm hoping everything will be okay after this. You blew up part of my summer home, but I'm all here for second or third chances. I'm happy that we can all forget about the past and continue with the forward. Cheers!" Foolish smiled. They all cheered, Rozenn clinking her glass with Sams.
"As the monarch of the realm, it's awesome to be able to see the realm to be reunified again. And to see all of us not having to worry about fighting each other or being on different sides. Cheers to that." His deep voice rang through the room. Cheers and clinks of glasses echoed through the hall.
"Long ago an old man, a wise man. He once told me people like the tides in the ocean. Now I really know they do." His eyes turned to Sam, throwing him something Rozenn couldn't see. Everyone was slightly confused.
Puffy broke the silence with her own speech. "I'll say some things. Bad, antfrost. We've been through a lot. I've considered you my best friends. And uh, this whole egg thing is uh. Has separated us quite a bit. I'm just happy that as you say we're turning over a new leaf, so I don't have to sacrifice anymore friendships so thank you for today. And hopefully this brings us all together." She smiled.
"Cheers to that!" Eret called out. Again, cheers echoed through the room.
"George, I think everyone would love to hear from you." Foolish called out. Several people agreeing cussed George to stand up.
"Uh, well I was asleep like twenty minutes ago, but I'm here and it looks kinda cool. What's the soup?" George asked.
"It's beet soup. 100% beet." Ponk answered.