𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫🥀

I hopped down the stair steps and made my way over to the kitchen, grabbing an apple.

"BOO BITCH!" Tommy jumped from behind me. My fist instantly went to his face.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" He shouted, clutching his nose.

"Whoops, sorry. Shouldn't jump out at me like that though." I chuckled.

"OH YOU PUSSY FUCKING BITCH!" He shouted.

"Ha, try me." I chuckled, taking a bit of my apple.

"Oh you slimy mother fucker."

I chuckled again and threw him a paper towel to wipe the blood off of his nose.

I threw myself on the couch and grabbed a book, trying to breeze by the day.

The door threw open and Technoblade rushed in, slamming the door behind him. Unprepared for that, I jumped in my spot on the couch and Tommy flinched backwards.

"What is it?" I asked, getting up and throwing the book down.

"Dream is coming. Tommy hide, Rosie go somewhere." Techno warned.

Tommy immediately started panicking, "Where do I go? Wait what?"

I looked around the house for a bit until I saw a crate. "Tommy get in the fucking box." He nodded without hesitation and jumped in. I latched it shut and made sure he could breath before checking the windows.

"Shit, he's fighting a mob outside. Tommy stay quiet for once in your goddamn life." I hissed, sealing the crate and trying to act as casual as possible.

Techno went outside to greet Dream and after a few moments, he came in to where I was sitting on the couch, reading a book.

"Oh hey Dream, what're you doing here?" I ask, placing the book down, looking at him.

"I came here to talk to Techno. I honestly don't care if you listen." He shrugged, adjusting his mask a little.

"So why'd you come all the way over here?" Techno asked bluntly, sitting next to me. Dream took a seat opposite of us and began talking.

"Tommy left his exile."

"Wait what?" I tried to act as surprised yet not over enthusiastic.

"Hmmmmm." Techno simply responded.

"Have you seen or heard from him at all?" Dream asked.

"No, the last and only time we visited him, he was very agro towards me so I left." I responded, thinking back to that memory not so long ago.

"i see. Well, do you mind giving me a tour? I realized I haven't been here at all so I just wanted to see how things are." Dream asked, suspiciously. I shared a look with Techno who just nodded. If we refused the tour, it would've been way too inconspicuous.

As Techno gave the tour downstairs in the basement, I let out a small breath.

"Hey Rozenn." I heard. I went to the box, "Tommy, shut the fuck up." I whispered, scolding him.

"I will, I just want to say I'm sorry for how I acted when you visited me." He whispered. I gave him a small smile, "It's okay, Tommy."

Footsteps were approaching the ladder so I quickly walked away from the crate, going to the kitchen to get some water.

"Alright, the top is just the bedrooms. You can take a peak if you want, but there's really nothing." Techno hummed, looking at me.

Dream nodded, went upstairs and came downstairs a few seconds later.

"Well, I'll be going then. Thanks for the tour." With a quick nod, he left just as he had come.

_____________________________________________________________________

Forgiveness- Tommy apologizes to Rozenn fo rtreating her like shit during his exile, which she tries her best to understand and forgive.