𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔰𝔦𝔵🥀

"Ranboo, could you grab those logs?" I ask, grabbing my axe.

"Yup! I am resource guy because I cannot build." He chuckles, following behind me. Today is the day the two of us are moving out of Techno's house, making our treehouse a bit inwards. It's still very close to Techno's house, but we have our own nether portal.

As the night closes in, we move our stuff to the treehouse

As the night closes in, we move our stuff to the treehouse. It looks very small from the outside, but the inside has a huge basement where the main part of the house is. It has four bedrooms, three bathrooms, a kitchen, living room, planning room/office and a secret vault where we have our stuff.

The days go by and I decide to head to main area of the SMP, looking for a few things to do. Red shit covers the paths. What the fuck is this bullshit. I take the things down that are in front of me.

"Yeah fuck this. This is not going to get in the way of me fucking walking." I say, rolling my eyes. As I break a piece, I see Foolish in the corner of my eye.

"Hey Noah!" I greet. He comes up to me, smiling.

"Hi Rozenn, how are you?" He asks.

"Pretty good, you?" I ask.

"Oh doing great. I'm just grabbing materials for a build I'm working on. Want to come check it out?" He offers.

"Oh sure, why not." I follow him. We go through the nether and into another portal.
"This is just something I've been working on." He says excitedly, showing me around the huge build. It was unfinished, but I knew it was going to be great.
"Holy fuck. This looks- amazing!" I admire. The entrance is huge and the Sphinx is just mwah.
"Foolish you're. Damn. Do you need any help getting sandstone or anything? I don't have anything to do today so."
"Oh sure. There's a sandstone pit I've been getting sandstone out of. We can get to know each other and get sandstone if you want." He smiles. I nod and grab my Picaxe out.

"So rozenn, I've heard from several people that you are insane at the bow." He compliments.
"I am... I'm not bad." Is all I say. "What do you like using for pvp?"
"Oh I don't do that very much, but I guess sword or just anything I guess. What's your favorite color?" He asks.
"Oh that would be either deep Rose red or obsidian black."
"Oh very fancy colors. Mine is like this emerald green, but a little lighter." He explains, pointing to his totem necklace. I nod, collecting more sandstone.

"Well I'll best be off now. There's some things I have to finish up at my own house. Good luck on this though." I smile, handing him the sandstone.
"Goodnight Rozenn." Is all he says as I go back in the portal.

————————————————————————

(Very very short chapter that's just there to develop rozenn and foolishg friendship. So triple update!)