𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶 𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 🥀

She stayed home with ranboo and Tubbo for the next few days. They were currently at her house and she had just thought of a great present for Phil.
"I'm off to go find something for Phil. You guys co-" without finishing her sentence, both boys rushed up, grabbing their things. She chuckled slightly.
They followed her a few hours away by horse to a small village. They watched as she gave this one villager stacks of emerald blocks, their jaws dropping open at her vast amounts of wealth.
"What are you buying Phil?" Ranboo asked.
"This-" she smiled, as the villager gave her a cage. She showed it. It was a pink bird that reminded her of roses. One of the most rare birds in the world.

 One of the most rare birds in the world

"Woah-" the boys ooed at. As they made their trip back, they saw Fundy and eret talking.
"Stay here for a little. Here's the bird." She handed the cage to ranboo who was the closest. She parked her horse, getting off and making her way towards the two.
"Fundy, eret." She smiled.
"Hey Rozenn." The two answered back.
"I wanted to talk. It's a little important though."
"Sit, sit." Eret motioned for the girl to sit on the bench they were at. She slowly placed herself in between.
"In a little bit, I'm going to be gone."
"What do you mean by gone?" Fundy asked.
"I'm going away for awhile. I'm needed somewhere else."
"Oh... how long will you be gone?" Eret asked.
"I don't know yet." She said softly, she felt the tears stroll down her face.
"Hey, why are you crying? You're only going to be gone for a bit." Eret smiled. She smiled back, but Fundy could tell something was wrong so he hugged the girl.
"I'll miss you."
"I'll miss you too, Fundy. And you as well, eret." She brought Eret into the hug. After a few brief moments she pulled away, waving and making her way back to the horses.
"Rosie-"
"Let's just go home, Tubbo. I plan to speak with techno tonight and I need to save all the tears for him."
Ranboo nodded in understanding as they got back on the horses and travelled the last few hours back home.

"Techno."
"I know you're going to die." He responded, looking up at the stars.
"How?"
"He came to me last night. And I'm proud of you. I know you care for ranboo."
"I'll miss you."
"And I'll miss you. Life won't be the same without you."
"Mmmhmmm." He slowly outreached his hand which she grabbed onto.
"How do you plan to tell Phil?"
"When I'm gone. I'm sending notes to everyone the night before I go."
"I love you, Rosie. You've been my rock, my core and you're going to be with Oliver again. He was always a good guy."
"Yeah. Oliver."
"What are you going to do about Sam?"
"I guess I have to tell him."
"And so you will."

She couldn't find Wilbur. It had been a week since she made the deal. She had one week left and she couldn't find him. So she wrote a letter. He would see it when he did. But, she did see foolish who was up and building again, telling him the same story.
"Foolish, I'm going away for a bit."
"Rozenn, don't lie to me. I'm a god as well and the realm god told me."
"So I guess he's telling everyone now." She huffed frustrated.
"You'll be okay when you're gone. I'll do my best to watch over them."
"Thanks foolish. I'm sorry I couldn't save you."
"Sometimes, life just happens and you have to roll with it." She laughed lightly, giving him a hug which he returned.

And here was the hardest part. Telling Sam. She found him at the prison, like normal.
"You aren't supposed to be here."
"I needed to tell you something important."
"I'm working."
"It's more important than dream."
"Nothing is."
"Are you sure about that?"
"You made it very clear when we broke up."
"More important than me dying?"
His eyes widened, taking his mask off.
"You're what?"
"I'm dying. I made a deal. I'm going in two days."
"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" He asked, rushing to her and hugging her.
"I didn't know how-" her voice broke, tears flowing freely.
"You- but, why?" He stuttered.
"I can't tell you. Keep ranboo and Tubbo safe for me. That's all I ask."
"Rozenn."
"Goodbye Sam, I'll always love you."
"Rozenn. Rosie." He made an attempt for her to walk back to him. "I love you too." Was the last thing she heard as she walked through the portal.

So here she was. Her completed bucket list. And her list of addresses of the letters she recently delivered with the help of ranboo and Tubbo. Technoblade was going to give Phil the bird.
She laid in a coffin, techno, ranboo and Tubbo surrounding her.
She chose to be buried like this. She would rest in her coffin. So no one would have to touch her dead body. She wore a simple black outfit. Black leggings, black sneakers, black shirt and a black jacket. She had stripped away all her jewelry and packed all her boxes with coordinating labels.
"I love you. I really do. It's crazy how I came here to protect my brother and instead I found two others and made myself a life here. Goodbye." Her voice broke. A pool of tears were on her face as she slowly closed her eyes. Her last image, the three people she loved and cared about the most.
She was buried with roses, daisies and alliums. Technoblade himself shoveling the dirt over her closed coffin. Ranboo had made the gravestone, carving everything to perfection including the soft roses that outlined it. Techno finally finished her grave off by placing his cape gently around the grave, shielding it from the snow and wind.

Scars littered ranboo's body. From his own tears, running down his face to those on his chest from when Tubbo had clung to him, crying his eyes out himself.
When people woke up the next day and read the letter that had the truth that she was dead, mourning filled the realm. Because even though she wasn't close to a lot of people, they respected her.

(two chapters left)