𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢 🥀

"Have fun at the banquet, love. Stay safe." She kissed Sam.
He nodded, kissing her back.
She fixed his tie, turning it to the right direction and fixing his shirt collar before he slid his mask on.
He smiled once more at his love before petting Fran and Keto and heading out. Once he had left, she sighed.
She decided not to go to the banquet due to the very conflicting thoughts. How bad could change his mind out of nowhere didnt sit right with Rozenn so she opted out.
Her dress that she would've worn was gorgeous. It was off shoulder, with a slit in the left leg. She would've worn a red flower in her hair, tucked on her ear. With her freshly redone hair. She had bleached her once pink hair, turning it a blonde now.
She grabbed a book, one she had bought from a villager, deciding to read up on totem gods.
She was there for half an hour until a knock at her front door interrupted her. She grabbed her sword, just in case.
"Techno?" She asked.
"Cmon. We gotta save your friends."
"Huh?"
"The egg party is dangerous. Get your shit go go go." He shouted. She quickly ran to her room, changing into more comfortable clothing and throwing her armor on top. She grabbed golden apples, potions, axe, sword, her bow and her arrows.
She rushed out.
"Let's go." He reached out his hand which she took and took notice of the dogs.
They rushed to the portal and through the nether, making it to the community house in ten minutes.
"Purpled? Quackity? What the fuck- you fuckers-" she shouted, rushing to the two full netherite boys.
Technoblade held her back, grabbing her.
"Purpled, you have some nerve. Threatening to kill puffy-" she shouted.
"I will do what I'm paid to do." Purpled shot back.
"Who paid y-" her eyes turned to Quackity. He had a long scar running down his face.
"Quackity."
"Rozenn." Quackity nodded back.
"Rosie, forget about your bullshit. Let's just go to the fucking egg room. Save your fucking boyfriend." Techno muttered, releasing the girl. She sighed, nodding.
She followed the three other boys, through a secret tunnel that Quackity had made.
"Maybe George." Antfrost voice surrounded them. It was slightly muffled.
"Maybe Fundy." Bad suggested.
"Maybe we could kill Niki!" Ponk shouted. Her heart starting racing.
"Stop!" Quackity jumped out, revealing himself. The other three stayed hidden.
"Relax bad!" Quackity smirked.
"Where did you come from?" Bad asked, his hand going for his crossbow.
"Calm down bad. Calm down bad. I know what you're doing here, but stop right now. Oh my gosh. Look at what you've done. Look. This is impressive. I won't lie. Everything you've done. You'll have to stop right here, bad. You'll have to stop. This whole egg thing. You just killed a man. Is that what you wanted to do, bad? Was that your plan all along? To kill innocent people? Because guess what, this is gone completely out of control. You're gonna stop this shit right now. You're gonna stop right now." Quackity says, a diamond sword steady in his hand.
"You think putting on armor is gonna stop us. Quackity, why do you think we went through all of this effort. You looked around how amazing everything is here. All of this was for the egg. Not just for the egg, but what the egg is going to give us. You can't give us what the egg can give us. So don't get in our way, don't try and stop us because you can't. We're too powerful." Bad says, pointing the crossbow directly at Quackity.
"Look at what you've done. Just look. You've trapped all these people. All these innocent people. In what you've disguised as a party. Is this what you've been doing? Look at this bad, what have they done to you? I'm telling you, you're a pawn to power. You're working for something that quite frankly doesn't care about you. I mean look at the egg. Look at the egg, it doesn't mean anything to you. It doesn't mean anything, bad. So how about we stop playing games. How about that?" Quackity asks.
"I can't stop, Quackity. You know why." Bad replies.
"I don't like this bad. You're not like this. I'm gonna tell you one more time. You and all your buddies here drop your weapons and let these people go free. And leave." Quackity says, a new look plastered on his face.
"Or what?" Ant threatens.
"I was talking to bad." Quackity says, deflecting ant.
"We have four on you. You should've brought an army with you." Bad smirked, his sword out.
"I did. I brought my biggest enemy."  Quackity smirked back.
Techno and Rozenn hopped out next.
"Bad, you sick son of a bitch." Rozenn spit.
Technoblade just stated proudly at his younger sister, throwing an arm around the smaller girl. Her eyes turned red as she clutched her sword.
"And one of the greatest fighters in the realm." Quackity introduced. Purpled popped out of the same hole, a netherite sword in his hand.    
Technoblade rushed in, his dogs heading straight for Ponk.    
Puffy looked eager for something to do so Rozenn rushed up to her.
"Here." She quickly said, tossing her the netherite axe. Puffy nodded in appreciation before rushing towards Antfrost.
She couldn't help, but admire her and nikis dresses, their outfits looking amazing.
Her eyes also drifted to Erets stunning dress. She was shocked at how amazing they looked.
However, her mind strictly went back to fighting so She used her sword and began dueling against Badboyhalo.
"Bad, I will make you pay. I will make you pay until life itself curses you out." Her red eyes reflecting her anger. Bad gulped before shoving her off of him with his sword, sending her flying backwards a bit. She saw as he ran, followed by Ponk and Hannah?
Her eyes darted to Sam who rushed forward, hugging her closely.
"Purpled go." Quackity ordered. The boy nodded, going through the hole in the wall.
"What? What is with Hannah- what about-" she muttered.
"Hannah betrayed us. She told the eggpire about the armor and the weapons." Sam muttered, kissing her gently.
"Where's foolish?" She asked, looking around.
"He-" Sam swallowed, "ant killed him. Puffy killed ant for revenge."
Her mouth dropped open, her eyes turning glassy.
"Foolish..." she mumbled. Sam pulled her up, pulling her close.
"I couldn't find them, it's a maze down here." Purpled mumbled, coming out of the hole.
"Fuck, shit." Quackity mumbled. "We'll get them another time. We have to do something about the egg. Sam?"
Sam kissed rozenns cheek, looking at Quackity.
"I can take care of it." He said, pulling away from Rozenn.
"Leave the egg to me. I'll build a prison for it if I have to." Sam mumbles.   
"Surely there's a way to destroy this goddamn thing." Quackity says, looking at the egg.    
"We need to lock it up before it can cause anymore damage." Sam exclaims.    
"How well can you contain it?" Purpled   
"I can do it." He nods confidently.   
"Is everyone okay?" Quackity asks, trying to check in with everyone.   
"Sam, get started please." Quackity nods towards the taller boy once he confirms everyone's okay.
She helped Niki, Eret, Fundy and Hbomb up to the surface, away from the lava that barricaded them from their entrance.
"Puffy?" She asked, reaching her hands towards the horned girl.
"I- I killed my best friend. And my son. He's- he's dead." She stuttered.
"He has two lives, puffy. I have two lives and I'm okay." Rozenn said, trying to comfort her.
"I- I need to go." The girl walked off, heading towards the badlands direction.
Rozenn sighed, seeing techno come to the surface.
"Let's go home. One dog." He mumbled, carrying the small dog in his arms.
"We need ranboo. He's- I haven't seen him in days and when I went to check in on him I'm his room, I just saw broken glass." She mumbled.
"He's over there." Techno replied. Her head turned and sure enough, the tall stalk bean looking bastard walked up to her.
"You fucker." She shouted, throwing her arms around him
"What happened?" He asked confused.
"Red banquet." She mumbled.
They pulled apart,
"Let's go home." Technoblade said, petting the dog gently.