𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢 🥀

"What are you up to?" Rozenn asked, in the nether. She had seen Tubbo and Tommy in the main nether area.
"We're making tnt cannons!" Tommy cheered.
"Tnt? Canon? Why?"
"Uhhhh." Tommy laughed nervously.
"Look at the time. Look at the time!" Tommy shouted, ushering Tubbo away. She just sighed, heading to the nether roof to go to sams base. He wanted to show her his new re enforced base.
The trip there took a little bit, but she got to the base, using the secret entrance to get in.
"Sam, what did you want to show me?" She asked, leaning on his shoulder.
"Hmmmm." He directed his attention to the other door. Using a keypad and another secret lever to open the door into a cellar.
She followed her boyfriend down, grasping onto his hand. At the bottom of the cellar, there were walls lined with withers. Almost as much as techno has.
"What the fuck. Woahhh." She awed.
"If anyone hurts you or Fran or Keto." He mumbled. She nodded, pressing a kiss to his cheek.

"Hmmm, let's head over to the community area." Sam suggested. She nodded, grabbing his hand as the two walked to the portal.
"Oh hey Hannah, Foolish, Puffy." The girl greeted, spotting the three of them talking at the community portal.
"Hey you two." Foolish greeted.
"What are you guys wearing?" Sam asked, as the they approached them.
"I'm trying on the suit I'm wearing at the banquet." Foolish smiled.
He had a little gold chain from his waist to the side and a red tie and handkerchief sticking out of the breast pocket.
"They look nice." Rozenn complimented. foolish smiled.
"So all you three got invited?" Sam asked the three of them.
"They promised free food. I'm going." Hannah said, brushing her hair with her hands.
"I'm also going. I was kinda meh about going since the last time, they blew up my Ra statue." Foolish said a little aggressive.
"They tried to kill me..." puffy added before shaking her head.
"They locked me in the egg room." Hannah finally stated.
"Armors and tools aren't allowed during the banquet. Knowing their history, we should have stuff in a chest hidden in case. Diamond tools and armor should do." Sam informed the other three.
"I'll do it." Puffy offered. We all nodded.
"Should we tell anyone else?" Foolish asked.
"No. Those who are going that you want to protect, you protect them." Rozenn said firmly. She was very clear that she didn't want others to know.
"We need a certain word if we're going to need to grab stuff." Sam said.
As they argued about what was a good word, Rozenn stared into the lava. Just wondering what would happen if everyone just died and none of the problems happened.
She shook out of it when they agreed on the phrase, 'spruce boat.'
They all split up, Hannah and Foolish going somewhere while Sam, puffy and Rozenn walked to the church.
"I'm excited that they're realizing their mistakes and trying to turn over a new leaf." Sam said, grabbing a bottle.
"I am as well, that's why I'm going. Rozenn, have you decided?" Puffy agreed, also grabbing a bottle.
"Not yet. If I go, I'll be going with Sam. We'll see." She mumbled, fidgeting with her fingers.
Sam and Puffy filled up several bottles with holy water, giving them to puffy which she placed in a bag.
"Can we trust those two?" Puffy asked.
"I trust foolish. He's been nothing, but helpful." Rozenn said.
"I think he's keeping secrets." Puffy added.
"We all have secrets, puffy. You do as well." Rozenn pointed out.
"I trust Hannah. Hannah's a good person and she hasn't given us a reason she's not." Sam said.
Puffy nodded.
"Puffy, we have something to show you." Rozenn stated. Her ears perked up.
"Follow us." Sam said. Sam and Rozenn lead puffy near the back of Punz house and lead her to a secluded area.
"Rosie and I have spent the past few days planning on this." Sam said, showing her the area.
The area had a lever and tunnels of tnt.

"There's tnt prepared in case anything goes wrong. We wouldn't want it to go off during our dinner party." Sam said, briefly. "but in case, we have it." His eyes flash down to rozenns wrist which has two marks on it.

"We should get going, but this. You shouldn't tell Hannah and foolish." Rozenn tells puffy who nods.