𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯🥀

"You killed him!" Tommy shouted as soon as we reached the bottom of the ravine. He shoved Technoblade against the wall. Instead of pushing back, Technoblade let him. One strike, right across the face. Second strike, in his jawline. As he went for his third strike, I stepped in.

"Tommy, put your fist down before you do more than you'll regret." I warn him.

"Oh piss off!" He shouted, going for his third hit. I caught his fist and threw his arm down. Technoblade clutched his face, but showed no outward emotion.

"HE KILLED TUBBO!" Tommy shouted.

I looked over to the others. Niki was looking rather uncomfortable, Wilbur was completely spaced out, Tubbo was just rubbing the back of his neck nervously, Tommy looked pissed, Techno was just nursing his wounds and I was in the middle of everything.

"Why don't they just fight it out in a pit?" Wilbur suggests. I try my best to say no, knowing for a fact Tommy was going to lose.

"Yes!" Tommy shouted cockily.

"Fine." Techno stated simply.

The pit was dug out and the two jumped into it. Armor and tools were placed in chest outside of the pit. First to get knocked out or pinned loses.

"What happens in the pit, stays in the pit." Technoblade stated, bringing his fist up.

The fight started and it started with Tommy trying a left hook, but missed.
Techno went back with a quick punch, leaving Tommy's nose bleeding. Tommy returned it with a kick to his leg which techno flinched at.
More punches, trips and kicks were thrown, but as expected, Tommy was pinned within minutes.
"You two are nothing, but the villains." Tommy spit, wiping his mouth that was filled with blood.
"What happens in the pit, stays in the pit." He said once more before returning to his room. I followed him in and started tending to his cuts and bruises.
"Yknow, you could've ended that fight instantly and not have gotten hurt." I tell him, wrapping a bandage around his knuckles.
"Wanted to give him a chance. Boost his ego a little."
"He doesn't need an ego boost." I remind him.
"Compared to us he does. He feels over shadowed, Rosie. I mean we're the twins, the blood thirsty ones. Wilbur is Wilbur, he started a nation and then there's Tommy." He explained.
"Still shouldn't have let it gone this bad. This one needs stitches you dumb fuck." I shook my head.
"Just another battle scar, Rosie."
"Battle scars shouldn't be given from your own brother." I retaliated.
"When necessary, it is." He simply stated.
"Oh shut up. Here's a towel to cling on to when I do your stitches."
I slowly stitched up his skin, cleaning the area throughly before applying salve and a bandage.
"Rest up." I told him, throwing away the trash. I went to my room that I shared with Niki now. A new bed had been pushed against the other side of the room. She wasn't in here yet, probably talking to Wilbur or cleaning Tommy up. I took this time to take a shower, washing my hair and washing away the ash from from today. I dried my hair and changed into a pair of black shorts and one of technos hoodies.
Niki was sitting on the bed a little spaced out when I entered the room.
"Hey Niki." I whispered, walking over to her.
"Hi." She sniffed. Her eyes were red and tears stained her cheeks.
"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked, sitting next to her.
"It's just Will. He's completely out of it."
"I- we can try our best to steer him in the right path, but our efforts may be futile depending on how far he's gone." I whisper, bringing her in for a hug. She hugs back and when she stops crying a few minutes later, I turn the light out and go into my own bed, sleeping.

———————————————————————-

Rozenn's threat- she threatens Tommy when it comes to protecting the most important person in her life. As much as they're all siblings, Rozenn would and will always protect techno first even if it meant putting herself at risk.
The pit- the pit symbolizes Tommy's frustration after technos betrayal. He loses hid temper just as he loses his fight. He acts cockily when wanting to fight techno because he thinks that he can take him on. His self conscious thinks he can take him on while inside, he knows he can't. But, he stays strong for Tubbo.
Technoblade s conversation- she tells him that he could've stopped the fight in a second if he wanted to, but techno wanted to boost Tommy's ego when it came to fighting.

(Lore spoiler:

I have wrapped my head around Tommy's death and holy fuck. I have been crying for three last three hours or something. Ranboo's stream was just another kick in the stomach. Anyways enjoy this chapter and the next chapter)