𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔰𝔦𝔵🥀

I smiled, heading to the mainland to talk with Puffy. She had started building a memorial for Lmanberg, building a huge glass cover over it so you could look down it without falling. With twelve stacks of glass, I was heading over to her to help her.

"Hiya Puffy!" I greeted. Her horns peaked as she turned around.

"Oh hi Rozenn!" She smiled warmly.

"I'm here to help you with this!"

"Oh that's so kind of you. I'm just working on this half. You can start on that half and then we can meet in the middle!"

"Alright!"

I scruffled over to the other side and started placing glass. After a good three hours, I had finished my part and gave Puffy the rest of my glass after spotting Niki.

"Alright Puffy, I'm gonna go, but good luck with this!" I shouted.

"Bye Rozenn, thanks for your glass and help! You're a lifesaver."

I quickly followed Niki and ran up to her.

"Hey Niki!" I greeted. I startled the poor girl as she jumped.

"Oh hi Rozenn." She smiled nervously.

"Oh sorry for scaring you." I laughed.

"Oh yeah." She stuttered.

"So how have things been?" I asked.

"Oh um they're alright. I've been building a lot." Niki explained. Her eyes wouldn't match mine though. She kept looking in other directions.

"Oh okay, well I just noticed you were here and I realized we haven't talked in ages." I exclaimed.

"Oh yeah. Well, I have to get going, but it was nice seeing you Rozenn." Niki smiled, finally meeting my eye. But, the second she did, she scurried away fast.

"Oh, bye NikI!" I called out. I shrugged at how awkward she was and sat down on a bench at the community house like I usually do.

After a few chapters, she smelt a familiar scent slide in next to her, exasperated.

"What's up Sam?" She asked, placing her book down.

"Hello, darlin. Just some bad news." He shook his head. Rozenn looked at him concerned.

"Tommy- Tommy went into the prison today to get closure and shit. So obviously I allowed him. Then, while visiting, I heard explosions, Rosie." He started.

"Did you just say explosions? Is everything okay, did Dream escape? Is Tommy okay?"

"I'm getting there. Well I did a perimeter check. I looked around, nothing was damaged, but I have to keep Tommy with Dream for a week." Sam slid his mask down, rubbing his face with his hands.

"It's in the contract. I have a week to find out what the hell happened."

"Sam, do beat yourself up." She whispered, sliding her hand next to his. "I have something that'll make you a little happier."

Sam removed his hands from his face and looked at his girlfriend. She pulled a small ring out of her pocket.

"I got this made for you. It's a black ring with a small rose on it. It has S engraved on it for Sam." She smiled.

"Well, I have something for you as well, Rosie." He smiled, sliding the ring on. He also grabbed a ring from his pocket and held it out to her. It was also a black ring with a rose on it, but there was no engraving. Instead, there was a small hole.

"This little hole has the most deadliest wither poison in the world." He explained.

"Aww thanks, love." She smiled, giving him a peck on the lips. He smiled back, blushing furiously.

"Rosie, i need your help." The green haired boy looked into her eyes. It had been a day or two after their last interaction. The fully netherite covered girl held her sword in place.

"Yeah, Sam?" She asked, concerned.

"I need you to be a guard, but a secret one." He explained. "There's something going on with Dream and I need you to be there. I have no choice but to hire Bad and Ant since it's in the originally contract that I can't void." Sam shook his head. "Which is why you need to be secret."

"Sam, you know I will. Just let me know what I have to do."

"Alright, let's go to the prison."

_______________________________________________________________________________

Niki- Niki is very guilty so she has been distancing herself away from everyone. Away from Jack, away from Rozenn, away from Puffy. She feels very responsible for taking away Rozenn's life.

(HEH FUCKING LOSERS, READ THE NEXT CHAPTER YOU PLEBS! no im sorry, pls read. oh god, nevermind. I'm never saying pls again. It's please. Jesus fuck.)