𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢 🥀

The girl sat on the bench, reading a new book. She was near the community house and was just enjoying the light breeze.
Humming ever so slightly, the pages breezed through.
"Rozenn." She recognized the voice as Ranboo. Turning her head, she looked at him. He looked awful, his eyes looked tired, his white shirt was wrinkled and untucked. His hair was messy and his figure was slouched.
"Ranboo, what's going on?" She got up, put her book down and looked at him clearer.
"I- I- there's something I-" he started. She immediately got up to him and grabbed his hands.
"Ranboo, breath. You can't talk if you don't breath." She whispered.
His breathing slowed down and he slouched against the bench. She sat next to him.
"Okay, now tell me what's happening?" Her voice spoke.
"I- I apparently visited Dream in my dream on phase. There's- there's a fourth book. It has everything bad I've ever done in it. Rozenn, if anyone gets their hand in that book, I'm done. I don't even know why I'm telling you. You could tell the whole realm and I'd be the one in prison."
"Ranboo. Shhhh. You're telling me because you trust me. You know I wouldn't tell the whole fucking realm." She whispered.
"Have you tried looking for the book?"
"I did I looked, but I realized that if I don't know where it is, no one else does either." He whispered. She nodded.
"Technos back from his trip, we should head home." She said, getting up and picking up her book.

He agreed and followed her as they turned away from the community house.

"Ranboo!" Sam's voice, Rozenn recognized. She still jumped at the shouting though,

They both turned to see Sam standing there. He looked a bit like a mess. His green hair was sprawled out, his creeper mask was tilted and his shirt looked rough.

"Oh hi Rozenn." He greeted when he caught up to us. "Sorry, for scaring you."

"hi Sam. and it's okay..." I replied. "Ranboo, I'm gonna head by the portal. Come when you're done, okay?" She asked, giving his hand a little reassurance squeeze.

He nodded and Rozenn walked away. Instead of watching their conversation, she looked around. Everything they built was in front of her and she sighed. just looking at everything. How did she go from being that young little bitch who heard voices to falling in love in a village to being broken and crying daily, to rummaging through the lands, getting a letter to come here for their brothers, to finally staying here and finding home. Rozenn had found her home and she realized how happy she was.

"Rozenn." She turned around and saw Ranboo who looked even more weary than before.
"Ranboo, are you okay?" She asked, grabbing his hand. "Yeah, let's just go home." He sighed, squeezing her hand. She nodded and they went through the portal.

"I'm banned from the prison." He spoke as they walked on the nether path. She turned to look up at him, "What?"

"I didn't realize that I went to the prison the first time and when Sam asked all those questions, I didn't know so I- I- told him to keep me away from it incase it happens again. Rozenn I could do so much bad stuff that I won't even remember it." He pleaded as they continued walking.

"I'll protect you Ranboo. I'll protect you with everything I have." He smiled at her tiredly as they got into their portal.

"Techno." She cheered, flinging herself against the older boy.

"Rosie." He smiled, hugging her back.

"You've been gone for like two weeks." She exclaimed.

"Yeah, but look what I got." He smiled as he pulled four totems of undying from his backpack.

"WHAT THE FUCK?"

"Well, I was hired to take out a few woodland mansions and I got these."

"That's cool." She chuckled, moving her hair a bit.

"Wait a second." He grabbed her wrist.

"Techno, wha-" She watched his eyes turn red as he looked at the two marks on her forearm.

"When?" He shouted.

"A bit after you left." She sighed.

"Who and how?" He asked, dangerously.

"I don't know. I got a letter to go somewhere. Tubbo was testing out his nukes and one thing lead to another. And don't go to Tubbo. Tubbo is amazing, do not go after him." She said clearly. He dropped her wrist and started pacing.

"Calm down, Techno." She rolled her eyes.

"Don't tell me to calm down. Look at your arm. Are you really going to tell me that three marks are more dangerous than two?"

"Well obviously not. You and I know the answer to it. But, bitching about it won't help. It's not helping the fact we still don't know who it is. And stop fucking screaming and shouting."

_____________________________________________________________________________