。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 49- ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪɢ ᴛᴡᴏ ʟɪᴀʀꜱ

You walk down the hallway, noticing yourself passing by the taller male's dorm. Sure, you left your room due to the cold, but you weren't going to enter his because of simple spite. 

You decided instead of sleeping alone or in the same room as your abductor, you were going to run away, finally. Everyone was asleep now, meaning no one would even suspect your presence leaving. 

Of course, you made sure to leave a note on your bed, to inform the staff and teachers about you parting. Also to tell them it wasn't a kidnapping this time. How ironic, now you have to tell everyone that you weren't abducted whenever you left the building. 

Stepping outside, you smile to yourself happily as you take a large breath of victory. Great, you got out of the building, that had to be an achievement, right?

The air was stiff, and the grey clouds above seemed to loom over you. You were extremely tired by now, since it seemed to be around one or two AM in the moment. Your tired eyes begin to close, not noticing where you were stepping. 

Your feet only dragged across the floor, not feeling you start walking deep down into the forest. After a few minutes, your eyes open as you scan the trees, instantly turning horrified due to your new environment. 

You weren't lost, since the forest was surrounded by other dorm buildings from all different grades, so you would just have to continue walking one way, and you would most likely know where you were. 

Though, you didn't yet know which way to go. 

You ended up walking straight. It was the easiest, and seemed like the safest route in your choice. You felt yourself walk a mile or two, and began to be overcome by aggravation since you couldn't use your quirk. 

Coming to an end, you see a large, similar dorm ahead, except the title was different. It read 'CLASS 3-A-B', signaling it was designed for third years. The name for this building was familiar, yet you couldn't remember how.

Either way, you kept walking down to get a better view, before you suddenly heard a few voices speaking outside. They were mumbling, and were too faint for you to hear. You instead, followed the tones, before seeing two shadows who were the cause of the whispers.  

They take a glance to you, supposedly recognizing you, due to the figures dropping down both of their arms in shock and running towards you. The more they came into view, the better you could see who they were. 

Tamaki and Mirio. 

You gasp in shock, allowing the optimistic one to wrap you into a large hug, whilst Amajiki stayed behind him and watched, a small, pleasant smile becoming of his face. 

"Y/N, you're okay!" Togata says happily, attempting to keep his voice low and not awaken other students. You nod in joy, feeling a sudden cold after Mirio lets go of his grip. You scan the area, pouting as you did not see Nejire with them. It was strange without her. 

"Hey.. Where's Nejire?" You ask, your e/c eyes gazing into the 'sunshine' one's. He glances at the large building where others slept, before quickly turning back with a large grin grazing his face. 

"Oh, she's inside sleeping! You can say hi to her tomorrow if you would like." The male promises, winking for a second as he grabs your hand. It's silent for a moment as Tamaki takes a small step between you two. 

"...A-Are you o-okay Y/N?.. Why aren't y-you asleep?" He mutters, perking you attention. You only shrug, not having the desire to share any details. Maybe the next day. 

"Well, you could sleep in the dorm's living room if you don't have a place!" Mirio suggests, already tugging on your arm. You open your mouth to abject, before watching as Tamaki follows you, instantly informing you that this was okay.  

It was nerve-racking when you entered the building. While most students were asleep, some were around the hallways, playing games or chatting. Though, whenever you passed by, they would often glare, causing you to shudder. 

"..Alright.. uh- this is the living room.." The anxiety-filled one mumbles, taking a step away from you so you were able to sit down. You give a simple smile towards them, creating both of their hearts to flutter. 

"Thanks for this. It means a lot." You compliment, giving a small nod to the boys. Both return your kind gesture as they walk away, handing you a thin blanket and pillow as they left. You take a calm sigh and close your eyes, almost falling asleep instantly. 

Though, you didn't. 

"Y/N, Y/N! Y/N please!" A worried voice rings by, causing you to open your eyes. You gasp in horror as you see Hado sitting a few inches away from you, a terrified look plastered on her face.

Her once curious eyes were now dull, and sparking with horror. Her large smile was a forced frown, and her hair was a mess. Not to mention the few pieces of ash and dust covering the majority of her body, reminding you of when Deku and Bakugou abducted you. 

"N-Nejire, oh my goodness, what's wrong?" You whimper, only being able to gaze as she sighs shakily, her eyes glancing to the blackened shadows of the hallway. Her expression wouldn't stop sweating, and you knew whatever was about to leave her mouth was going to be horrendous.

"I-It's Tamaki and Mirio.. They're crazy.."  

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Look, we should let go of Kozume."

"What? Why?"

"It's Shoto he knows about us."

"And?"

"And.. Oh no, I have to go!"

"What do yo-"

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

・ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ; 49・

・ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ; 953・

・𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤. 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘!・