。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 47- ᴘᴜᴘᴘᴇᴛ

ℂ𝔸𝕌𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ 𝕎𝕀𝕋ℍ 𝔼ℕ𝕋𝔼ℝ𝕀ℕ𝔾 ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ;

・ᴘᴏɪꜱᴏɴ

・ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

»»——𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚔!——««

"Oh my goddess, why don't we have one final kiss?"

"No, she can't settle for someone like you!" You yell, your eyes intently gazing at the screen ahead. Kirishima, laying beside you nods, seeming just as focused on the movie as you. Well, except for the few glances he shared towards your direction.

"Yeah, I'm sure he doesn't even love her. He's probably just using her for the reputation." Eijiro remarks, understanding his own way of 'love', which definitely wasn't shown in the scene. You lean back, taking a bite of the piece of candy Eijiro loaned. 

"Exactly, I'm shocked that this guy is the protagonist." You spat, tugging at the f/c blanket covering your body. The 'rip-off-Dwayne-Johnson' agrees, reaching for his soda. You take a sip as well, which Eijiro notices, a spark of happiness growing in his eyes. 

For a moment, you forgot about the volleyball player, and the manly male was exhilarated.

You two continued watching, and you suddenly began feeling a chill surrounding your presence. Kirishima could see your shivering, and turned the fan above off, though that wasn't enough. So, unintentionally, you moved over towards Eijiro, attempting to receive some of his body heat. To put it simply, the shark was thrilled. 

Though, you started feeling sick as well, you even almost threw up a few times. You didn't know what was happening, and how you could be healthy and suddenly sick after only a few minutes. 

"Here, let me take you to bed, you probably need to rest." Kirishima assumes, pausing the entertaining movie. You nod weakly, your fingers curling around the cloth of the blanket. He picks you up in bridal style, immediately reminding you of the escape from Denki. You quiver for a moment, having a scared thought that Kamanari could be around and spark you on the spot. 

"Shh.." The male cooes, bringing you close to his chest as if he knew your thoughts. 

Sure, it wasn't very heroic to poison you, but he didn't know what else to do. If he protected you from this 'sickness' that unexpectedly overcame you, then he could perhaps be your hero again. And that would be nice, since you're probably going to hate him after what he and Denki have done. 

He tucks you into your bed, covering you with the fuzzy cloth he bought, and places a fresh water bottle on your bedside table. You let out a hum to signal you were thankful as you take a relieved sigh. 

As he goes to leave, he shares one final smile, before opening the door and leaving you alone. 

"What did you do to her?" A voice rings beside the male, causing him to flinch. He turns and sees Shoto, a smug scowl resting on his face. Eijiro growls softly, not wanting to have a conversation with anyone besides you. Todoroki notices this, a smile beginning to rise on his face. 

"Ignoring me are you? Well, that's fine, I'm not here to ask you questions." He begins, taking a step towards Kirishima's indirect presence. The shark-tooth male stays silent, his jaw being to clench at Shoto's sudden cocky attitude. 

"I wanted to give you some advice, is that okay?" He asks, watching as Eijiro leans his arms and back on the chair behind him. Todoroki does the same next to him, feeling superior since the shark one didn't even make eye-contact.