。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 45- ᴘᴏʟɪᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴏᴇꜱ

"Do you remember what happened?"

-

"If you try to leave, I will find you, and won't show any mercy to people I might have to go through."

'I've been wondering what our blood would look like together, so I decided to try it out!'

"Now, how about you be the helpless teddy bear I fell in love with~."

"...Y/N.. do you love me?" 

-

You shake your head reluctantly, your eyes shifting onto the police officers, whose focus were on the lie detector. It showed a red hue, meaning you were lying. You adjust positions, their glare causing you to become uncomfortable. 

"Are you working with these abductors!? Because why else would you be lying!" One of them stands up, slamming his hands onto the table. His black hair flows around, his dark navy blue eyes gazing into yours. You flinch backwards, your bottom lip quivering as you shake your head aggressively. 

You take a relived sigh as you see the light turn a lime shade of green. The other male, who was slightly shorter pulls down the other officer, an apologetic expression ringing on his face. 

"Sorry about him.." He smiles trustfully, his hazel eyes shimmering from the dull light above as he whispers something to the other officer. You stay still, rubbing the wound on your arm from Deku. 

Though you couldn't see out of the large mirror in front of you, you understood heroes, teachers and students were there, all watching you with worry. You were worried as well, but tried to not show it. 

"So, we have Bakugou in custody, and we also heard a call from someone named Kenma a few weeks ago. He explained what he knew as well." He informs you, causing your expression to change instantly. 

"Is Kenma okay?" You ask in fear, watching the two look towards each other before facing you once again. The silver-haired one leans forward, knowing he wasn't supposed to give away personal, and filed, information away so easily. 

"He's in the hospital currently for mild burn scars and intoxication of chemical air through his lungs, meaning he may have a lung disease. It seemed he was only running off of adrenaline, since now he can barely talk without coughing." 

Your eyes widen in shock, as you feel a drip of sweat trickle down your cheek. You needed to see him, since, it was all your fault after all. The medical building was only a few blocks away from the police station, so maybe you could be able to at least check up on him. Apologize, perhaps. 

"C-Can I visit him?" You mumble, clear worry and hope lingering in your tone. They glance at the ground in unison, before the tall, menacing one speaks up. 

"No, of course you-"

"-Can!" The other interrupts, glaring secretly at the navy-eyed officer. He leans close, whispering something in the angered one's ear before he could yell any thing else. After a moment of silence, besides your anxious foot tapping, they look away sighing. 

"Fine. You can go."

You spring up out of your chair, your nervous face immediately forming into a happy one, that resembled a child's after getting their way. The black-haired one's expression scrunched up, as he yelled after your running body, before the nicer male held him back. 

"Let her leave, this is probably the most excitement she's had in months."

Happiness was pumping in your veins as you run down the streets of Japan, excited to see the male you've been worried sick about. You assumed Shinso was arrested, since the officers were questioning Kenma, most likely meaning that the pudding-haired male called the police. 

You pant aggressively upon reaching the large building, receiving a few confused expressions from others passing by your tired presence. Ugh, it would've been so much either if you could just teleport again. 

Wiping the sweat from your brows, you tie your hair into a ponytail, and enter the hospital. The first factor you noticed was the large mist of medical fumes, creating a headache to reek inside of your mind. Secondly, you see the tall, blue-skinned woman sitting bored at her desk. 

That must be the receptionist's desk. 

Walking towards it, a large, welcoming smile grows on your face as you ring to bell, awakening her from her zoned out state. She bobbles her head up, a tired expression resting aimlessly on her face, before turning poppy, as if it was fake. 

The woman looked young, perhaps in her early twenties or late teen years. Though, fairly short. Her skin was a pastel blue hue, and her eyes were a darker shade, possibly a denim color. Her sky-blue hair was ruffled, and she honestly seemed to not be getting much sleep due to the darkened bags under her eyes. 

She lets out a hum, raising her head to gaze at you. 

"I'm sorry, but do you have a patient named 'Kenma' in here? I came to visit him." You mutter, rubbing the back of your neck awkwardly as she slips through pages, licking her fingers every few moments. 

"Is Kenma is first name?" She asks, her tone lingering with sweetness. You shake your head, not recalling him telling you his full name. She nods, seeming slightly worried with your frantic behavior. 

"Oh.. Kenma Kozume. Is that who you are speaking about?" You nod, your eyes shifting towards the elevator with was applying visitors and patients. "Alright then, he's in room 342." She informs you, handing you a piece of paper, most likely for any guests. You bow, and walk away, the room number repeating in your head anxiously. 

You were going to see him. Finally. 

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"'Kenma' what kind of name is that? Plus, what is he trying to do with our Y/N!"

"I don't know, but we probably don't have to make any extreme measures. He's already in the hospital anyway."

"Well maybe I should make him underground instead of in a medical center."

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

・ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ; 45・

・ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ; 1002・

・𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤. 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘!・