𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯🥀

The two sat on a picnic blanket, near the beach that they had gotten Keto. Keto was on Rozenns lap, taking a small nap.
Surprisingly, techno had fixed up the last dog, calling him Neko. Neko was a Australian shepherd, white with brown spots.
They were enjoying the sun, breathing in the vitamin D.
"I've missed your dumbass." She mumbled, petting Neko gently. He smiled at her.
"I've missed you too." Techno smiled.
The twins just spoke about life for a little, there was really nothing going on that's was too important. It was mainly just them trying to spend time together before everything got too busy.
"Want to play fetch with Neko while I hold keto?" Techno asked, handing her the ball. Rozenn smiled, grabbing the ball and waving it in front of Nekos face to get him interested while Techno grabbed the sleeping Keto out of her lap and onto his. She wouldn't tell anyone, but she just assumed he wanted to cuddle with something.
She threw the ball thirty feet, the Australian Shepard running after it. He returned a few moments later with a slobbery ball in his mouth. He dropped it on her hand and she tossed it again.
They did this for a little until she saw Technoblade asleep. She chuckled at the sight, grabbing the purring Keto off of him and onto her lap. The jealous Neko rushed up, pushing his face in her lap as well. She laughed, petting both of them.
It was a nice, calm afternoon.
Rozenn was in the mainland area, just reading a book. Something she just did in general.
She was near the prime path, reading on a bench about hybrid mixes.
"Rosie?" A voice called out. Her head turned and it was Fundy. Surprisingly.
She patted the spot next to her, flipping her book to the front.
He hesitantly sat down.
"I- I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I- during the butcher army I wanted revenge and I wanted to make people hurt. I was born in Lmanberg and he just ruined it... I'm sorry Rosie. I'm sorry about the butcher army. I'm sorry about everything." He apologized, looking at the girl. His ears were flat, his tail wasn't wagging.
"Fundy, I'll have to admit. When I saw you. You and ranboo and Quackity and Tubbo. I was horrified. I was told I was going to die. Fundy, I've seen you change. I really have and I forgive you." She lightly smiled.
Fundys face broke out in a huge grin, his tail started wagging and his ears perked up.
She opened her arms up and he burrowed his face into her shoulder.
"Thank you, Rosie." He smiled.
Rozenn went back to reading as the fox hybrid slithered away. As she finished the hybrid chapter, she went onto the next one.
Realm Gods
Her interest peaked as she read the title. Foolish made a deal with the devil. If he's experienced DreamXD, who else had?
Her interest further peaked as she read the sentence
"Gods can be summoned by a simple ritual." She read the ritual, it was actually pretty simple. She was shocked at how a villager got their hands on this book. The book was bought when Rozenn went on a trip many months ago, she was just too busy to read it until now. She only bought it for twelve emeralds.
She quickly sped off, looking to find netherwart and very special grinds. These grinder ingredients that can only be found in certain areas of mushroom forests. Fortunate for her, she thought she had some so as she rushed past, something caught her eye.
"Tommy? Tubbo?" She asked.
They went to her, but her eyes were focused on Tommy.
"Tommy, how do you have full netherite?" She asked, the book in her off hand.
"Ummm..." he started.
Her eyes trailed to Tubbo.
"Tubbo, did you- is he wearing dreams armor, nightmare?" She asked.
"Maybe..." Tommy replied.
"Dont- why? I don't have time for this. Take it off, Tommy."
"No! You're just mad because I'm rich and I have netherite now." Tommy argued.
"Why would I be jealous of you? Just take it off. It's fucking dreams armor. It's- it's the subject of so much pain and death." She said, her eyes narrowing down at her younger brother.
Before they could say anything else, she walked through the nether portal, going back home so that she could grab stuff.