。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 41- ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴛꜱ

ℂ𝔸𝕌𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ 𝕎𝕀𝕋ℍ 𝔼ℕ𝕋𝔼ℝ𝕀ℕ𝔾 ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ;

・ꜱᴀᴅ ᴛᴏᴘɪᴄꜱ (ɪ ᴡᴀꜱɴᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ᴍᴏᴏᴅ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ... ᴀʜᴀʜᴀ..)

»»——𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚔!——««

Bang! 

A large sound summons from across the room, instantly awaking you from your nightmare. Your eyes shift towards the sound, and see Izuku on the floor, with the dresser right next to him. Clothes that all resembled yours were scattered across the ground, creating a messy circle around the emerald male. 

Deku was panicking, causing a horrified tension to surround you and him. He was limp, clenching his jaw before turning limp, and broken once again. Small murmurs of your name escaped his lips, his breath sharp and stern. You get out of bed and walk closer to the boy, the sun emphasizing on your quivering lips. 

Izuku's eyes glance up weakly, frowning deeply. You squat down, nervously gazing at his presence. You didn't know what to do. You could escape, or help him. Taking a soft sigh, you lean close, your voice shaking. 

"I'm sorry.." You whisper, before standing up and creeping away towards the door. Midoriya's eyes widen, only being able to stare as you move away from his view. You swing the exit open, and run up the long stairs hoping to get out without any distractions. 

Coming into the living room, you're immediately met with a reeking odor, smelling as if someone was dying. You cough in disgust, hiding away your nose and mouth with your clothing. As you make your way to the escaping door, you notice a figure lying on the ground, his body leaning against the wall. 

Bakugou's crimson eyes stare dull at the ground. His expression was numb and weak, with his busted mouth opening in shock upon seeing you. You gasp, shocked that Deku could do that. Sure, he was insane, but you never knew he was capable of doing such a crazed action. If it wasn't for his red eyes and blond hair, you wouldn't have even recognized Katsuki. 

Since the rest of his presence was covered with crimson liquid. 

You pout at the figure, but continue to sneak away, knowing the male wasn't able to call for Izuku, who was still downstairs. Your steps were light and quiet, bouncing off the wooden floor with a faint tap as the door starts becoming into reach. Though, before you could place your hand on the knob, another palm grips onto your wrist, throwing you backwards. 

You wince in pain, landing on the ground with a loud thump, surely causing Midoriya to hear downstairs. But, you didn't think he could do anything about that issue in the moment. Your pained face instantly shifts into disgust as you grimace at the rose-colored blood leaking off your wrist, where the silhouette pulled you from. It wasn't yours though, it was Katsuki's. 

Turning towards the teen, you whimper as he glares at you. He seemed stronger now, and he already wiped most of the liquid off his posture. He was only a few inches away from you, leading a trail of staining, crimson behind him. 

"B-Baku-" You start before he quickly hushes you. 

"If you try to leave, I will find you, and won't show any mercy to people I might have to go through." He promises, immediately making you shudder with the threatening tension. You scoot away, feeling a terrible sensation about his eye-contact. 

"Katsuki.. please, don't hurt them.." You whimper, already understanding the individuals he could burn. 

Everyone except for you.