。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28- ᴛᴇᴀᴍᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴛᴇꜱ

"Are you sure you got the right medicine?"

"Yeah."

"Then why has Y/N been sick for the passed week?!"

"It's one of the symptoms. Being ill."

"Oh my gosh, I should've just gave her the shot."

 You hear a voice hiss, quickly being followed by a slam, most likely from the door being closed. The other presence grumbles, running out of the room as well. You shoot up, your breath being severely uneven. 

You wince in pain caused by your head, as you force yourself to examine the area you were trapped in. Your stomach and throat were killing you as well, but you push away the urge to rest your eyes instantly. 

You were laying on a grey, soft couch, with a warm blanket surrounding your body tightly. It seemed like you were in a living room, though you weren't positive. No restraints were pulling you back, meaning you could easily rise and exit the house. 

But at the same time, you physically couldn't.

You were too weak, it was almost impossible just to move an inch. Suddenly, you hear the door creak open once again, causing a horrified gasp to escape your lips. The red and white haired male enters, a small, crazed smile beginning to form on his lips once he sees you. 

"I see you're awake. Good morning love." He remarks, squatting to your eye-level. You shiver,  tears springing out of your eyes. He wipes away your stained cries, his freezing hand partly soothing your hot skin. You noticed he didn't even bother to ask why you were crying. 

Did he finally understand what he was doing?

"I'm kind of shocked you didn't try to escape.. Don't tell me that blanket is too heavy for you?" He asks, a mocking tone lacing the sentence as he places his chin in his palm. Great, he was taking this whole 'quirkless incident' as a joke. How fun. 

You glare weakly, turning your head to face the opposite way of him. He chuckles calmly, allowing you to express anger. 

"You look thirsty. Do you want anything to drink?" He questions, standing up once again. You sigh shakily, carefully pulling the blanket up to you nose.

"U-Uh.. water.." You mumble, not daring to look at the male before you. 

"Alright, I'll be right back Y/N. Don't go anywhere." 

"Okay, we both like Y/N right?"

"H-Huh?!"

"It's quite obvious!"

"..Alright.. w-well what are you implying?"

"I say, we work together, and make her ours."

"M-Make her ours? I d-don't understand." Tamaki mumbles, rubbing his arm awkwardly. Though he understood what Mirio meant, he had to make sure. Togata sighs, his voice lowering in volume. 

"I'm saying, we take her away so she can only be ours."

Amajiki's eyes widen. He never thought of the smiling male to be this ruthless. Though, he also understood why anyone would go insane to make you theirs. The shy one nods reluctantly, searching for anyone around before turning his tone into a whisper. 

"O-Okay. What's the plan?"

"And why do you think I can trust you?"

"Tsk, I don't know! We're both after the same thing aren't we?"

"..I guess. But still, why would I want to share her?"

➛𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙨𝙩 (𝙢𝙝𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙨)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें