。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26- ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴘᴛ.2

Bang!

Your eyes spark open, shifting around the darkened room in shock. Shoto was gone, and you could hear faint sounds from outside. Was someone coming to save you? 

You tremble, tugging on the chains blocking off your movement. The restraints were cold against your sensitive skin, and you already knew it would leave bruises. You close your eyes shut, and begin counting, forgetting what Touya remarked the first day. 

As you opened your eyes you were outside the bedroom, feeling tired and weak. That is, before you noticed the two large gaps in the wall. One of them having Denki, Katsuki, and Erijiro standing in between. You gasp, hiding behind a nearby corner. 

Suddenly, you hear a yell, followed by what seemed to be.. ice forming. A squeak exits your mouth, causing you to instantly cover your lips. Peeking behind the wall, you see Shoto panting, and a large ice spike going into Denki's shoulder. 

"Denki!" You scream, a horrified expression plastered on your face as you run to the male. All of the teen's eyes widen upon seeing you, a smirk forming on Bakugou's lips. Shoto grits his teeth, watching as you cover your mouth in shock. 

Though you were only inches away, Kamanari didn't notice. He was too focused on the spike carving his bone to see you. You turn to Todoroki, who seemed to be angry about the attention you were sharing with the harmed male. You were in the middle of it all, the center of this whole incident. 

And you understood it was all your fault. 

You begin walking away slowly, catching the teens' attention. You gulp, needing to get out of there as quick as you could. The two sides reach out their hand, both wanting you to let them 'save you'. 

"Pebble, come with us.. please.." The sensitive male whimpers, intriguing you to grab his palm. As you take a step, you see Katsuki, and immediately stop. He was so horrifying. The way Bakugou's eyes always showed anger, and how he was never afraid to hurt someone. 

Shoto was on the other side, also reaching out his hand. His face was stern and threatening. Though, you could see the glint of sadness shining in his eyes as well. 

"Love, walk over to me." He demands, his monotone voice stinging in your ears. You quiver, drops of sweat running down your face as the moon shines upon you. It seemed as if all of the boys were scary in their own way. You felt as if you couldn't trust any of them. 

-

"The only reason I captured you, is because if I didn't I would be six feet underground already."

"You think I stole you?! I saved you, Y/N. I saved you from the dangers outside. You're safe with me and me only." 

"...D-Darling..? Y-You really think y-you can leave me s-so easily?" 

"K-Kaachan got m-mad at m-me!" 

-

"I-I can't!" You abject, causing the others to flinch slightly.  Kirishima pouts, moving his hand away as if he understood your fear. Maybe he did, but Katsuki surely didn't. 

"Y/N." He growls, taking a step towards you before getting cut off by a large ice wall. Shoto surprisingly slid under the wall, and was now face to face to your trembling presence. He seemed angry, as he glared you down. 

"I-I'm not going w-with you.." You spat, sudden confidence spiking in your veins. The taller male scoffs, crossing his arms in the process whilst Bakugou bangs on the frozen water.

"Look Y/N, I don't know what gotten into you, but it's not going to last. Mine as well come with me.. you need me anyways." He mutters, grabbing your hand which you quickly jerk away. You back up, stubbing your heel on a rock. You swivel slightly, before facing the man again. 

"I don't need you though! I can handle myself! I have a powerful quirk, which can help me escape from villains in a second, you need to understand that Shoto!" You whimper, glaring your e/c corneas into his. His stumbles for a moment, his mouth going agape. 

She.. doesn't need to depend on me?

His breath becomes rapid, his eyes going blurry quickly as he falls to the ground. You gasp, gazing at the shaking male before you. You had no clue what to do in the moment. You could help him, or run away. But which would have the better outcome?

"No, no, no.. You have it all wrong Y/N!" He yells, tears forming in his eyes. "Y-You're confused, you need me, you need me!" He rambles, most likely attempting to convince himself that you rely on him. You only shudder, staggering away before the icy shield explodes. 

"Y/N!" Kirishima yells, running and leaping onto your terrified body. Katsuki walks over to the male on the ground, forming small explosions in his palm. 

"Give me one reason I shouldn't blow you to ashes right now." He threatens, his voice low in volume, but high in intimidating. Todoroki glares weakly, his breathes becoming normal once again. 

Suddenly, the male begins laughing. From small giggling to uncontrollably cackles. You tremble as Erijiro examines your wounded foot, trying to calm you down. Anger Issues grits his teeth, as he raises a sharp eyebrow. 

"WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT, EXTRA?!" Bakugou yells, His hand twitching to hurt the male in the moment. Shoto calms down, his insanity-filled chuckle making the trees shake. 

"Oh, no reason.." He begins, taking a deep sigh of victory. "I'm just imagining the look on my father's face when he gets blamed for sending a child to the hospital." He laughs, instantly blowing fire into the teen's face. 

You scream, as Kirishima covers your eyes. Though, you imagine the sight already. The anger boy immediately falls towards the ground, grunting in agony. Shoto stands up, wobbling side to side as he walks towards you. 

"Now Y/N, you can either take my hand and come inside, or.. I can do the same to Erijiro as I did to Bakugou and Kamanari." He remarks, squatting down to yours and the sensitive male's level. You shiver, feeling Kirishima's grip on you tighten. 

"Just escape, don't worry about me. Please." The shark teen whispers in your ear, making Todoroki's jaw clinch as he rolls his pupils. He snarls at Erijiro for a moment, before bringing the attention onto you. 

"I don't have all day." He growls, noticing you shirk under intense tone. You exhale shakily, staring at the teen's eyes that shine with insanity. 

"Fine. I'll go with you." 

The reluctant voice spoke, rushing out of the obsessed male's grip. They could all see the taller male's mouth grow into a large, horrifying grin that twitch under a few seconds. The poor girl reaches for his palm, as they walk back 'home'. hand in hand. 

It all resembled a princess and prince fairytale. Where the savior rescues the innocent, dependent female from the ruthless monsters who tried and steal her away. Soon, they all live happily ever after. 

But you never know what goes inside their lives,

do you?

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Okay, we both like Y/N right?"

"H-Huh?!"

"It's quite obvious!"

"..Alright.. w-well what are you implying?"

"I say, we work together, and make her ours."

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

・ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ; 26・

・ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ; 1224・

・𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤. 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘!・