。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24- ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ

"Tsk, I'm not working with you idiots." Bakugou scoffs, rubbing his wet eyelids whilst standing up. Denki rolls his pupils as the sensitive one stays still, his fingers still tight around the door handle. 

"All of our ways of action are different-"

"-But our goal is the same." Pikachu interrupts, causing Kirishima's head to rise up a bit in understanding. Katsuki's presence does the same, making Denki shiver. 

"Is that right?! Or am I off completely and you guys are outside of a different reason-" He rambles, disturbed by the others seriousness. The two other teens sigh, signaling that the idiotic-male was pondering to hard. 

"I assume.. If we work together than we will get the job done faster.." Katsuki mutters, glaring off into the dark woods surrounding them. Kamanari grins, happy that people were complying with his request. 

"Time to get Y/N back." Kirishima smiles. 

                                                  ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ present time 6:12 PM.⋆·˚ ༘ *

You hear a calm knock on you door, as you stuff your face into the white pillows laying on the bed. You took a nap and was finally feeling a bit more awake. Though, it seemed someone was about to enter, causing your presence to feel a over flow of anxiety once again. 

"Y/N, It's time for dinner." The red and white haired male speaks softly, leaning into the room while keeping his hand on the wall next to the door. You shake your head, your body forming sweat. 

"N-No.." You mumble, causing Shoto to stiffen. He stays calm, creating a dent on your bed next to you. You shiver, shifting the warm blanket to your nose, showing only your scared e/c eyes to glisten in the insane teen's direction. 

"Love, you need to eat." He smiles, combing the bit of hair out of the way of your face. Love. Haven't heard that one. You continue to shake your head, watching the male switch positions uncomfortably every time you disagreed. 

You had no appetite. Why couldn't he see that. 

He sighs, lightly rubbing your cheek. He then carefully un-clips your chains, gazing at you while closing the door. You take a breath, finally accepting the boy's wish. Standing up, you slowly walk to Shoto, eyes not looking away from the ground. 

You could almost feel his smirk of victory as he reaches for your cold, clammy palm. He leads you out of the room, and into the large dining room, with enough meals to be referred to as a feast, lying on the table.  

The table was wooden and long, resembling the one's you've seen in movies. A large golden chandelier was hanging from the ceiling, small rubies and diamonds dancing calmly around the edges. 

Even if you didn't want to show any satisfaction towards Shoto, you couldn't help but exhale a shocked gasp. Todoroki chuckles, pulling out a chair for you to sit at. A hum escapes the male's lips as he gazes at your surprised corneas. 

"You think it's pretty, huh?" He asks, moving to his own seat across from you. You nod, reluctantly making your way to the chair he set up for you. 

The food ahead of you looked glorious, and extremely well cooked. There were meats, greens, bread, even some dessert for later. It all made your stomach grumble. 

But, whenever you saw Shoto's pleased face, your empty feeling would return. Causing you to not crave any of the delicious seeming meals resting just inches away from your touch. If anything, you now found them to be gross, or worrisome.