day 5 out of 7

Lia's POV:

I walk down the wood path glumly, eyes moving to my arm every couple seconds. I stare at the bandages wrapped around my lower arm before they move to my palms. They're still a shade of red from the nuke, at least it doesn't hurt to touch anything anymore. Sighing, I look back up and smile slightly when I see Ranboo. Unfortunately, he walks right past me, ignoring my existence completely.

"Ranboo?" I call out softly. He keeps walking forward, ignoring me once again. My small smile turns into a frown, which turns into a straight line after a sting reminding me of the stretched scars.

I subconsciously fix my mask, tightening it around my ears slightly before going to push my sunglasses up, that is until I notice they aren't on my face. I don't know how I haven't noticed that my glasses were gone for however long they have been, but either way, I frantically look around the setting, recounting my thoughts.

"Your forgetting."

The familiar voice rings in my ears and i snap my eyes shut, mumbling words of denial and frustration. Sapnap.

Opening my eyes once again, I start to speed walk in the direction of where I ran into Sapnap yesterday. They had to have fallen off, fallen down in the bushes.

My breathing patterns pick up as I get closer to the mass amount of vines, my eyes searching the area for the sunglasses quickly.

"Hey Lia, what're you doin'?" Quackity asks from behind. I ignore him and hesitate before digging my hands in the red vines, snapping my eyes shut as my skin burns from the contact.

"Lia- Lia woah, okay what's going-" Quackity tries to pull me away but i continue to dig through the area. When I finally take my arms out of the infected area, I look over my arms and hands that are now covered in red disease. I feel Quackity look over my shoulder as tears prickle in my eyes, a lump forming in my throat. My hands begin to shake from the sight and feeling making me bite my lip, something I regret, before I lower my arms and look back to the Prime Path.

"Lia, are- are you okay? Why would you do that?!" Quackity's voice raises with concern and i fight every muscle in my body to look at him.

Take out your sword

"I lost my sunglasses." I mutter, clenching my jaw from the random thought that came to my head.

"Your sunglasses?! That's what your worried about?!" He asks, voice raising again.

Fight him, you know you want to. He's asking for it.

"Leave me alone Quackity." I whisper, beginning to walk up the wood stairs.

"What?! No, I'm not going to leave you alone because now you need to-"

Do it.

blood for the blood goddess

don't be an idiot Aurelia.

My eyes widen and I feel my breath picking up.

Why are they all-

Why did I hear Wilbur?

Why is the thing using my full name??

Why are they all talking at once???

"Lia!" I turn my body to face Quackity with a clenched jaw.

"Just leave me alone Quackity!" I yell, tears finally breaking through my mixture of eyes as he takes a step back.

"Lia your-"

I pull out my purple glowing sword and hold it against the man's neck with narrowed eyes, my red hand holding his suspenders with a tight grip.

"Leave me alone." I whisper harshly, my mask muffling my words slightly. Quackity stares into my eyes with his own dark ones wide, his lips in a thin line.

Both of us are breathing quickly, but we don't break eye contact. Until someone pulls us away that is.

"What the hell?" Tubbo asks angrily. I push my sword back into it's holster and take a couple steps back, feeling my mind grow hazy.

aurelia, come to me darling

Good Job

weak

I open my eyes to someone shaking me and quickly look to the ground, not meeting whoever's eyes.

"Lia, what were you thinking?" Tubbo asks. I see Ranboo's shoes walking up next to him and pull back slightly.

"I don't know." I mumble, turning around before looking up. Sapnap is leaning against a tree in the distance holding my sunglasses. A wave of relief washes over me and I jog over to him, holding my hands out with pleading eyes. He tosses them to me and smiles tightly before walking away, towards Kinoko Kingdom. I smile at his figure and quickly put the glasses on my face, a satisfied smile on my face, matching the one carved into it.

———————————————————

"So you'll be coming to my house?" Hannah asks me as we pour batter into a pan.

"Of course! Just us?" I ask her. She looks away and to the oven where she puts the pan on top of.

"Well, I invited Purpled. I don't know many people here yet." I stay quiet and she sighs. "He's not coming, don't worry."

"I'm sorry Hannah, it's just-"

She nods with a tight smile and even though I know she is upset I still let a small smile come onto my face.

"What're we gonna do?" I ask, changing the topic slightly.

She hums in thoughtfulness, "Not sure yet, probably just watch a movie and have a sleepover. I don't have much planned." She shrugs.

"Ooh, that seems fun!" She giggles at my excitement and I grin to myself.

"Are you gonna wear the mask?" I look down to the sunglasses I took off when I came inside. She either hasn't noticed the difference in my eyes or she doesn't care. I haven't told anyone, Ranboo is still the only one who knows, well Quackity half of it now I suppose.

"Probably. I don't want to get you sick on your birthday." I shrug, keeping up with the lie I've told anyone who asks.

"Yeah that wouldn't be good. At least we could be sick together." I laugh slightly at her joke and go back to crushing the sugarcane into sugar. Maybe I can take off the mask, Hannah doesn't judge me for me. Is it me though?

A/n:

Hi lolz.
OK IM SORRY I AM HAVING THE MOST LAZY WEEK EVER IM TRYING TO UPDATE IT MORE
I also keep forgetting abt things I had planned so here's my dump of most of the plans 🤲
OH AND THANK YOU FOR 9K READS HOLY THAT IS PRETTY POGGERS MY G