。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17- ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴ

You yawn, gazing tiredly at the beeping alarm clock resting next to you. It's been around a week since you got home, and you felt physically ready to return to school. 

Were you mentally ready though? 

Either way, you wobble out of bed and start your morning routine. You walk into the bathroom, stand in front of your mirror and simply stare at your slightly healthier seeming presence. 

Your arm was still wrapped around in the same dirty bandage from before. Though you wanted to slip it off, you were worried about what you would find. You exhale roughly and begin counting to five, before untying it. 

You almost gagged once you saw the damage. It was almost completely covered with burns and bruises, plus layered with faint, but noticeable scratches.

"This is going to leave some scars." You mutter, undressing to enter the shower. 

Getting out, you rub the rough towel on your posture, brushing past the sensitive wounds. You decided to put on a long sleeved shirt instead of reapplying bandages but still wrap your leg in one. 

You check the clock once again, and realize the bus was coming around in five minutes. You begin rushing, pushing pass the slight pain caused from your bottom limb. 

It was nerve racking entering the school again. You shared the same anxious feelings as you did the first day you showed up. The nervous, 'are they going to like me?' 'what if I make a fool of myself?' s. 

The questions they could ask scared you the most. 

Taking a deep sigh, you grip onto you backpack as your palms become clammy. You step onto school grounds, preparing to most likely get interrogated by the teachers and fellow classmates. It was worrying you for sure, but you knew they had to. Curiosity can be tempting.  

"Y/N!" You hear a voice scream behind you, running towards your broken body. Turning around, you see a tallish green-haired male with an sympathetic, but cheerful smile plastered on his face. 

Upon seeing his presence, you flinch, remembering the information you read before this all started. Still, you felt obligated to tell him you were alright. 

"Hey, Izuku." You mutter, your tone feeling scratchy. He catches up to you, eyes immediately locked on your covered up thigh. He pouts, but quickly shows a happy grin once again. 

"I'm so glad you're back! Are you okay, what happened?" He rambles and walks in front of you,  blocking out your escape. You shrug nervously, rubbing the back of your neck.

"I-I don't really feel comfortable saying.." 

"Oh I get it! It must've been so scary, I feel bad." He cries out, slight disappointment lacing his voice. You nod, already wanting to get the day over with.

You two continue walking, awkwardness flooding around your presences. Finally, you guys enter the classroom, and instantly being intimidated by all of the set eyes staring at you. Your pupils immediately meet two people you wish weren't there. 

Denki and Erijiro. 

Gulping, you acknowledge the pink girl run up to you, throwing you into a hug. Tears spring in her eyes as she pulls you tighter, placing her head in your shoulder.

"I'm so happy you're alive!" She yelps, voice cracking slightly. Your irises began to water as the other students walk up to you as well. Rumors and questions started spiraling around the room causing you to sink down.